forum

Interactive threads and the OT!Meta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks
As the time of writing, there are currently 5 active interactive threads, them being:

Winnyace's (The first person to make the meta): community/forums/topics/1594561?n=1

McEndu's: community/forums/topics/1595700?n=1

Keremaru's: community/forums/topics/1596609?n=1

Patatitta's (new): community/forums/topics/1596929?n=1

YyottaCat's: community/forums/topics/1598037?n=1

Inactive:

HoosierTransfer's: community/forums/topics/1594609?n=1

Karmine's (Made as a joke): community/forums/topics/1594645?n=1

Ended:

Farfocele's: community/forums/topics/1595881?n=1

Patatitta's: community/forums/topics/1594598?n=1

This thread serves as a disscusion of the interactive threads meta and/or the OT!Meta in general, since too many people are talking about the OT!Meta scattered across multiple threads.

So, what do you think about this? Is the current meta of OT! good? Do you hate it? Go discuss it in here.
z0z
it's more fun to interact but also wtf
Karmine
I made mine as a meta joke because I saw the others. I don't want to put the effort to participate in those but it's cool if people enjoy them, at least there's activity in OT.

Also I'm pretty sure it's just version 2 of the terminal threads inspired by abraker.
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Karmine wrote:

I made mine as a meta joke because I saw the others. I don't want to put the effort to participate in those but it's cool if people enjoy them, at least there's activity in OT.

Also I'm pretty sure it's just version 2 of the terminal threads inspired by abraker.
Yeah pretty much. It’s basically an easier version of the terminal threads so people who don’t know much about about computers can join in.
Corne2Plum3
Finally some RP
ShinRun
Create some gay and furry roleplay
Winnyace
fuck off, shin
Karmine

ShinRun wrote:

It wouldn't be roleplay.
Manishh
I just want some roleplay
Patatitta
I actually planed my thread like 2 weeks ago, I just didn't felt writing it all and doing it just yet, it is true that seeing the ot! computer thread gave me the inspiration to actually do it, this is the first time I try doing a thread like that one and personally i'm pretty happy with it so far
Winnyace
I'm glad I inspired you. though, thanks to Tad being weird and the circumstances around my leave last year, I'm not gonna reply to it until he clears up the air. I've contacted everything I could so solve this here, not outside of this forums.
Manishh

Winnyace wrote:

I'm glad I inspired you. though, thanks to Tad being weird and the circumstances around my leave last year, I'm not gonna reply to it until he clears up the air. I've contacted everything I could so solve this here, not outside of this forums.
Another event that i missed?
Winnyace
check the OT! computer thread.
Manishh
No, I was talking about the past and stuff
Winnyace
this happened like a hour ago.
Patatitta

Winnyace wrote:

this happened like a hour ago.
they're asking about when you wrote

Winnyace wrote:

not gonna lie here, considering the circumstances that I left this subforum last year in May or June, this gives me a lot of chills and bad vibes.

about what where those circumstances and so, not about what prompted that response from you
ShinRun
We don’t talk about winny’s past
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Winnyace wrote:

Understandable. I'm not exactly sure what happened reagarding your past, but I just wanna tell you that your past self doesn't define who you are now. People can change, and as a result, we grow as a person.

[Edited Winny's thread as inactive.]
ColdTooth

ShinRun wrote:

Technically

TECHNICALLY

my forum post from April 1st last year was an interactive, i just never finished it

I found it, but I genuinely did work into this, just never finished it, if more people are willing to see it done, lemme know
HoosierTransfer
mine inactive 2
show more