forum

Give me your worst skin that you have so that I can suffer as well

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rumuz
It can be anything from bad gameplay to 'oh god why is there too many anime girls here' ty in advance
Kolmas
default skin
DeletedUser_13957006
minecraft skin
RockRoller
quite possibly the most awful skin I made, but still set my third best score with this awful gameplay https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/e911z7/osu_lightspeed_skin/
rimseg
Topic Starter
rumuz

RockRoller wrote:

quite possibly the most awful skin I made, but still set my third best score with this awful gameplay https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/e911z7/osu_lightspeed_skin/
My god where do I begin with this? First of all that cursor oh my god it just turns all of the jumps into pure guess work and there are no 100 signs and almost everything has default skin although credit where credits due I kinda liked how streams flow due to the lack of 100 signs .

overall a huge pain ty for sharing my guy

rimseg wrote:

go ahead and suffer :)
Damn to be honest with you I kinda liked the way it played out. I think what causes the pain is not the lack of numbers or slider circles or the lack of 100 signs I think all of the pain is caused by the huge clutter of 300 signs and that damned default cursor.

overall not that bad it can improve with a few bits of touch but still it causes me a little bit of pain so ty

Kolmas wrote:

default skin
yeah not even gonna go there

overall a huge pain which causes me nightmares so ty

Aiq wrote:

minecraft skin
I hope that I can repent my sins from playing this terrible yet magnificent piece of art

overall nice pain caused by minecraft villager sounds so ty
RockRoller

rumuz wrote:

My god where do I begin with this?
Oh you havent seen the most beautiful thing, try sliderbreaking and conitnuing the slider afterwards
Topic Starter
rumuz

RockRoller wrote:

rumuz wrote:

My god where do I begin with this?
Oh you havent seen the most beautiful thing, try sliderbreaking and conitnuing the slider afterwards
yep it competes with missing one jump and failing altogether which adds more to the pain meter so ty again
JustABeginner
Ah yes.

community/forums/topics/45689
Click this link and scroll down until you find "Konata Rave Party V0.9.1 Download".

Seriously, it will make you suffer.

Edit: Still doing fine?

Check out the third skin in this video.
Psst! The download link is in the description.
Topic Starter
rumuz

JustABeginner wrote:

Ah yes.

community/forums/topics/45689
Click this link and scroll down until you find "Konata Rave Party V0.9.1 Download".

Seriously, it will make you suffer.

Edit: Still doing fine?

Check out the third skin in this video.
Psst! The download link is in the description.
good god what is this monstrosity? the amount of pain this skin of a epileptic seizure inflicted on me is immesurable. those full screen covering stars, that cursor and cursor trail , that damned anime girl who once in a while comes up and says GOOD JOB just makes me want to commit sudoku. I think this skin was made with the intent of sarcasm , no one in their right mind create this monstrosity for casual gameplay.

overall this skin made me appreciate the fact that i dont have epilepsy so ty for the pain
Corne2Plum3
community/forums/topics/1012027

The first skin I made, with less of 2 months of osu! experience. Have fun!
Topic Starter
rumuz

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

community/forums/topics/1012027

The first skin I made, with less of 2 months of osu! experience. Have fun!
This causes me so little pain that I cant classify this skin amongst the WORST SKINS category. To be quite honest with you I think for a first skin it is actually pretty well made but of course there are few annoyances like the hit sounds. Along with the hit sounds the ending music (which is applause I think?) and the fail sounds being mlg voices are the little tid bits of pain this skin inflicted upon me.

overall not a bad skin which causes me next to zero pain so ty for participating at least
AirXeo4i
CS:GO skin
Topic Starter
rumuz

AirXeo4i wrote:

CS:GO skin
oh the 'oh yeah I play this game called osu so that I can improve my aim on cs' skin. yes yes the pain is very strong with this one.

overall this causes me pain about the same as the minecraft skin which I like so ty
wowcake
Topic Starter
rumuz

Wowcake wrote:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V33bWg6ED2I_6kwLKd0EUOx5j0lChPpt/view?usp=sharing

have fun
Click the hexagons instead of circles I guess.Well we can start with the most annoying thing the sliders, the sliders are weird , they dont have slider circles or in this case HEXAGONS so its kinda hard to read them sliders and the cursor is also a hexagon which is excruciatingly painful and not to forget the damn missing notes are the mad emoji and missing sounds are windows error sounds which is all the more painful.Oh and one more thing that annoys me is the thing that using the letter K instead of the letter C is so god damn annoying to me like saying ''Skor'' instead of ''Score'' or ''Akurasi''
instead of ''Accuracy'' oh and I almost forgot , there is some anime girl in the skin which also causes me pain

overall not that bad of a gameplay except the sliders but all the things combined it causes me moderate amount of pain so ty