!!!
Penguin
no
Topic Starter
JustABeginner
WitherMite
ColdTooth
Stop.

I'm actually really annoyed at this point. It was funny the first time but now it's become really fucking stupid. Who's stopping you from speaking, your "furry" master/mistress, or are you trying to actually hide something that you did like a crime in-game or irl? There's no fucking point to doing this because it's spam, idiotic, and most importantly just makes you look less reliable to talk to. We enjoyed speaking to you last year, why stop that for what you claim half a year when in reality it's already ruined your self-hope.

This isn't a joke post and I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm actually genuinely worried, concerned, and most importantly, kind of distressed that this is how OT is going right now. It's no wonder why oldfags don't come here anymore just because of how newfags tend to speak around others. Just, please, stop. I don't care if you're a criminal at this point, I just want to listen to you speak. All of us want to listen to you speak, even in the form of text.

I know it sounds harsh from me, and I know I sound rude, but someone has to arm up and talk loud over others to get their view. It's how life operates, someone isn't being heard, someone has to speak up for them so they get the information for everyone. Please just cut this childish act of spamming because we don't understand you, and I'm starting to get really irritated by this entire scene. The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get for you.
WitherMite

ColdTooth wrote:

Stop.

I'm actually really annoyed at this point. It was funny the first time but now it's become really fucking stupid. Who's stopping you from speaking, your "furry" master/mistress, or are you trying to actually hide something that you did like a crime in-game or irl? There's no fucking point to doing this because it's spam, idiotic, and most importantly just makes you look less reliable to talk to. We enjoyed speaking to you last year, why stop that for what you claim half a year when in reality it's already ruined your self-hope.

This isn't a joke post and I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm actually genuinely worried, concerned, and most importantly, kind of distressed that this is how OT is going right now. It's no wonder why oldfags don't come here anymore just because of how newfags tend to speak around others. Just, please, stop. I don't care if you're a criminal at this point, I just want to listen to you speak. All of us want to listen to you speak, even in the form of text.

I know it sounds harsh from me, and I know I sound rude, but someone has to arm up and talk loud over others to get their view. It's how life operates, someone isn't being heard, someone has to speak up for them so they get the information for everyone. Please just cut this childish act of spamming because we don't understand you, and I'm starting to get really irritated by this entire scene. The longer this goes on, the worse it's going to get for you.
yea, 1 day per minute was way too long, should've been something like 1 day per 15 minutes at the most, 3 months of this is stupid.
ColdTooth

WitherMite wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Stop.

yea, 1 day per minute was way too long, should've been something like 1 day per 15 minutes at the most, 3 months of this is stupid.
THREE MONTHS OF THIS?!?!

Jesus fucking christ I'm leaving this sub.
Sugar_owo
JaB, as much of this to sound harsh and such, it's actually getting like- annoying at this point. 3 months of u just going "..." "???" and "!!!" have already gotten on my nerves my friend. it was funny, it was cool with some of us, but like.. just no. u dont gotta keep doing this to yourself o-o
Corne2Plum3

ColdTooth wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Stop.

THREE MONTHS OF THIS?!?!

Jesus fucking christ I'm leaving this sub.
Maybe he's hiding he definitly want to quit OT forever...
q9za
We have finally achieved a thread where people are starting to realize the faults coming into this forum.

The state of what anyone can see, is that interaction has been limited and it's been consisting of shitposts and just simple memes and dumb stuff. Now obviously, this is the point of OT, but when it comes to a thread like this one currently posted, we have peaked in the amount of shittiness in quality, and the absolutely humiliating amounts of trashipititus.

So as Coldtooth said, you really should do. I, although I didn't follow up on your weird roleplay threads, really appreciated that least your were bringing some kind of value to the Forum.

If you haven't realized at this point, your three dots, and three exlamation marks have brought not one reaction to anyone, and not even one person replied if it wasn't some kind of reply telling you to stop.

So please, either stop this weird challenge of yours, or just don't post anything at all.

Posting !! is simply not fun.
pentaqola

Sugar_owo wrote:

JaB, as much of this to sound harsh and such, it's actually getting like- annoying at this point. 3 months of u just going "..." "???" and "!!!" have already gotten on my nerves my friend. it was funny, it was cool with some of us, but like.. just no. u dont gotta keep doing this to yourself o-o
^ this, as much as i don't know you jab. i don't think keeping up with this is a good thing, in fact its just getting concerning since i'm sure this'll happen AGAIN once you stop being silent and do that ask thing again.
Nuuskamuikkunen
There is still a way.

The day before he started his silence, I managed JAB to change a rule of his original thread, that created a way in where you can STILL talk to JAB at this moment.

There are other three unwritten rules too:

1.- The pfp collab I have with him will last the whole silence.
2.- I won't tell this, but if he manages to do it, silence will be revoked.
3.- If JAB ranks a map during these days, silence will be revoked.

There are some questions I'd like to answer, but I think JAB would answer better himself.

I am trying to persuade him to make him stop.
abraker
I might need to extend the exile list

anyway, shit thread get dunked on