forum

The (Un)Official Off-Topic Minecraft Server!

posted
Total Posts
show more
keremaru

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

tad, if memory serves me right, you're on ot!parliament.
you're part of the monarch's empire.

Nah, the OT Gov has nothing to do with what happens in the MC server.
oh
ok then, cool

anyways i'm probably going to make a skin before i get on the server
so that i can look cool as heck >:^D

oh yeah NEW PAGE WOOOO
[RUE]Bambinex

ColdTooth wrote:

Bambinex wrote:

Day 4 of asking Penguin if he can let me enter the server. pleeeeeaaaaase
why is this SO important for you, it's literally just a minecraft server
I know but still

I just want to go in :(
abraker
The map of the known world

Somewhere I hid a sign telling you will be rewarded 8 diamonds
Topic Starter
Penguin

abraker wrote:

Somewhere I hid a sign telling you will be rewarded 8 diamonds
Damn, that's one hefty reward. I'll add 10 diamonds to that reward for a total of 18 for the first person to find it.

WitherMite
is that a mushroom island by the frozen ocean?
levesterz

WitherMite wrote:

is that a mushroom island by the frozen ocean?
Yes
levesterz
And wow abraker more than 10k block.

And anyway if anyone want bathsalt i have an afk mining farm set up already.
YyottaCat
When the game updates to 1.17 we'll have to start all over.
Tad Fibonacci
Oh yeah, YyottaCat me and GSG found your base.

It's a hole close to Levesterz's house.
abraker
EXCUSE ME?!

Cerno

well he aint wrong though
Corne2Plum3
lmao
Sugar_owo

abraker wrote:

EXCUSE ME?!

dang the parents that villager has must can't name people
levesterz

abraker wrote:

EXCUSE ME?!

Ah so that what all the sign are reffering to
GSG95

YyottaCat wrote:

When the game updates to 1.17 we'll have to start all over.
fine by me

i'll dig a fancy new goblin hole and not tell anyone where it is
[RUE]Bambinex

abraker wrote:

EXCUSE ME?!

lmao wtf
YyottaCat

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

That's just my old base's ruins.
samX500

YyottaCat wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Or is this reverse psychology.
YyottaCat

samX500 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Or is this reverse psychology.
I moved.
[RUE]Bambinex
yo can I go in the server now
Topic Starter
Penguin
⚠️ ALERT ⚠️
---------------------------------
------TRANSMISSION INCOMING------
There is something on the horizon.. Something that wants to destroy our way of life in the Off-Topic Minecraft Server... I've received word about a destructive force, one so deadly, that it threatens all of our livelihoods. If we do not act soon, we may never get a better chance to preemptively strike before any damage can be done to us. The chance to prevent total destruction of everything we know and love is fleeting before our very eyes. We must put aside our conflicts and work together, for this is greater than all of us! No more holy wars! No more conflict over territory! No more fighting for resources! Now, we must join together to rid this enemy of our lands! Join me, as we take down this retched beast before it even has the opportunity to attack! The beast that is known as... The Ender Dragon..
INFORMATION

BOSS: ENDER DRAGON
TIME: APRIL 3RD @0400 UTC

USERS ENLISTED (8/10):
Penguin
abraker
ColdTooth
samX500
WitherMite
Tad Fibonacci
GSG95
AngieeKat
levesterz
If you would like to participate in this fight against evil, let me know below. There is a maximum of 10 users allowed on the server at once, so the first 10 users who sign up (not including me) will have priority to join this boss fight. If, somehow, more than 10 people sign up, then the next user signed up after the 10th will be allowed in if any of the first 10 do not show up in time.

I hope to see you all on the battlefield!

---------END TRANSMISSION--------
⚠️ ALERT ⚠️
z0z
hold up, this server can only handle 10 people at a time?
i thought it would support a couple moire than that
ColdTooth

Bambinex wrote:

yo can I go in the server now
fuck's sakes dude

also i guess i can try to join
samX500
I am joining the raid against the ender dragon!
WitherMite
I'll fight the flappy thing.
samX500

For your information, I already found a stronghold. Here are the coords.
abraker
Lol I found one too not long after your told me you found one

me and penguin already built a shortcut to mine sooooo... yea
samX500

abraker wrote:

Lol I found one too not long after your told me you found one

me and penguin already built a shortcut to mine sooooo... yea
I actually found two stronghold though I haven't spoken about the second. If the stronghold you are referring to is generated inside a mineshaft I have been there before.

As proof of this, the library should have been all taken.

abraker
the stronghold we have been to was unexplored

@Penguin Angiee is joining on the event too
[RUE]Bambinex
Can i join the event :)
ColdTooth

Bambinex wrote:

fucking stop jesus fucking christ you are actually so fucking annoying holy FUCK
levesterz
I would like to join in too
Hydreigon

Bambinex wrote:

poor bambinex, at this point begging wont get you anywhere
pentaqola
bambinex in the can't obtain minecraft server access corner
[RUE]Bambinex
well at least I tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe I'ma stop now
GSG95
Boss, it's not that I dislike you or anything, but that whole "becoming a denizen" thing just made it feel like you're more interested in chasing some kind of status to get into a Minecraft server than you are interested in talking/hanging out.

I'm not saying that's necessarily the case, I'm just saying that's the impression you give off.
[RUE]Bambinex

GSG95 wrote:

Boss, it's not that I dislike you or anything, but that whole "becoming a denizen" thing just made it feel like you're more interested in chasing some kind of status to get into a Minecraft server than you are interested in talking/hanging out.

I'm not saying that's necessarily the case, I'm just saying that's the impression you give off.
actually the only real reason I want denizenship is to get into this server, other than that I really don't care about it.

I'm not active here because I want a "special status" or smth neither I am here only to get into the server. If this is the impression I give off then RIP, but I only came here because Corne said to in my introduction thread, and I only stayed here because it was... actually fun ? I really don't care about denizenship and I would stop talking about it if I could go in the server but whatever. If people see me just as someone who is chasing special status then I'm gonna try to change my attitude.
KatouMegumi
abraker is a furry
KatouMegumi

Bambinex wrote:

GSG95 wrote:

actually the only real reason I want denizenship is to get into this server, other than that I really don't care about it.

I'm not active here because I want a "special status" or smth neither I am here only to get into the server. If this is the impression I give off then RIP, but I only came here because Corne said to in my introduction thread, and I only stayed here because it was... actually fun ? I really don't care about denizenship and I would stop talking about it if I could go in the server but whatever. If people see me just as someone who is chasing special status then I'm gonna try to change my attitude.
Personally, now that you confessed your motives even more, I do not want to see you on the server, given your whole motivation for becoming a denizen. While this is just me, I am really suspicious of your true motives. Even if you get denizenship, I will try to barr you from joining the Minecraft server for the meanwhile.

But basically to be frank, I see you as not attempting to contribute anything to OT at all, your only motive being some Minecraft server. Most denizens on the said server have made contributions to OT as a whole, while you have not made any yet. So far, you are only known for wanting to become a denizen just to play on a Minecraft server.

Not sure how to word it right, sorry if I offended you or someone else.
I'm out for now.
pentaqola
i do want to add that you might think you are just wanting to go in a minecraft server that requires a status for you to get in, but you still need to get the status. you probably will just then chase for it.

i literally am in the same position as you bambinex but in reverse. i have the status but i do not have a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. did i beg for somebody to donate a fucking electric bill to me repeatedly everyday? did i decide to bug someone out just for this? no! none of em! it's rude and unnecessary

if you would really care about getting in a minecraft server like this, pay the price of at least caring and contributing the community this thing surrounds in. its only payment is time, ideas, and a tiny part of it in your life. all of it which must not be pirated like how i gotten minecraft
show more