forum

The (Un)Official Off-Topic Minecraft Server!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Penguin
HELLO!

Today I am announcing the officially unofficial Off-Topic Minecraft Server! If you would like to participate in this Minecraft server, then go ahead and post your Minecraft username below or PM me and I will whitelist you! You will then receive a PM from me to let you know that you are ready to play! All you have to do next is accept the Realm invitation in-game.

This server will only be for currently recognized OT denizens. I will make some exceptions to this rule if you have been active in OT for quite some time but not yet recognized as a denizen.

Just so you all know, this is an official Minecraft Realm on Java edition, which means that you must have a legitimate copy of Minecraft Java Edition to play. If you do not have a copy, then unfortunately you will not be able to participate. We will be playing on the latest patch.

RULES!
1. No Griefing
2. No Stealing
3. No RDMing
4. No Cheating
5. DO NOT fight any bosses.
This includes the Elder Guardian, Wither, and Ender Dragon.
I will be hosting events for us to fight the bosses together, sort of like a raid.

Any blatant breaking of rules will be grounds for removal.

If you have any issues, send me a PM on osu or discord.
OT!neus Discord Server
CURRENT EVENT

The Ender Dragon
Enlisted Users
Penguin
abraker
ColdTooth
samx500
WitherMite

History
Cryptic Message Received About Signs

Signs found: 13/18
Participants
WitherMite: 4 signs
samx500: 5 signs
ColdTooth: 3 signs
Tad Fibonacci: 1 sign

ţ̴̨̧̛̛̥̬̺̭̪̙̝͎͔͓͔̳̮̗͕̻̹̹̤͌́͊͊͆͗̍͒̏͒̏͌̑̈́̂̀̆̇̌̇͊̑͂́̇͘̚͝h̵̨̭̯͕̮̗͕̓̃͒͑̏͗̓̀̌͊̂͋̋̒̌̆̃́͑́̈́̂͒̅̋͗̈̄͝-̵̢̨̨̢̨̨̨̧̟̞̝̘͉̻̤̻͔͉͎̱͚͔͖͕͉̙̲̬̲̹̪̱̼̦̳̻̮̠̤̖̺̩̼̙͕̝̱̻̥̱͓̺̔̌͊̾͆̏̀̌̋͑́͊͌̾̋̌͊͛̇͜͝͝ͅs̷̢̛̺͚̦̲̬͇̠͉͙͖͓͎̖̯͖̱̞̙̙̟͕̬̫͇̻̞͎̻̭͎̲̣̯̜̊̑̊̌̀́̐̍̓̋̌̂͑̃̂̃̏̌̉̉̑̔̚͜͝ͅ ̷̧̧̧̢͇͍̩͓͙̖̠͕̙͉̮̥̥̝̣͎̹͍̖̙̹̜̠̰̯͚̖̮̥̬̱͕͇̭̦̤̣̯̲̲̏̏͋̾́̒͛͑͗̅̆̌͛̔̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅ-̶̡͎̘͖̬͍̫̺̹̔̐̕ͅo̷̡̨̡̡̘͈͚̗̖̣̰̫̞̲̪͔͉̫̙͈̘̩̠̰̯̙̞̤͇͍͚͎̪̥̙̺̳̖̼̯̺̰̲̭̹̹̣̫̺̭̙̔̆͛̈́̈́̄̄͋̑̏̄͛̾͆̇͐̉̎͒̏͗̽̀̾͂̆́̎̎͆͛̍͊͊̈́́́̔̾͘͜͜͜͝ͅṇ̸̢̡̪̱͍̥̟̮̼̰̥̱͎̻͖̲̪̥̺̔̓̅̏̀̈́͑̄̾̑̑̾͊̃̈́͛̈́̕t̶̡̧̢̡̢̢̘͙̟̭͙̠̯̤̥͖̠̜̦̗͉̪̞̪̩̪͉̗̘̗̥̤̯̖̬̫̳̺̪͓͇̋͋̀ͅ ̷̧̧̧̢̧̠̹̱̺̠͎͎̜͍̳͍̪̣̭̗̦̝̝͙͎̱̹͓̰̪͚̙͖͈̝̫̰͕̼̻̦̮̲̠̈́̐̈́͜ͅ-̵̡̨̨̢̹̦͈̥̗̞̯͉̬͔͇̫̝̘̺̣͇̫͈̘̣̜͖̫͙̻̮͓̪̝͇̯̯͍̫͇̱͕͓̙̼͕̮̺̌̈́̽̈́͂̍́̐̎̀̊͊̃͒̀͐̊͘͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̛̜̦̝͈̹̮̥̟͈̭̱͇͍̐̅̇͛͂̊͋̃̈́̊̀̂̀̀̄͒̃͛̀̿͐̾̔̂̂̾̈́̏̉́̆́̂̅͂̐̊̈́̊͐̿́̐̌̕͘̚͝ͅͅb̷̡͐͆̄͒͛͑̅̍͂̇̔̏̉̌́͛̋̍̈́̋̉̓̐̅̌̌͒̃͐̾͆͛̌͆̄̀̑̓̀̍̋͗̍̚̚̚͘͘͝͠͝ę̸̬̠̩̩̥̭̩̦̩̙̥͓̫͔͕̫͍̺͔̫̲͚͚̣̝̘̾-̸̧̢͎̗̻̮͕̰̱̠̝̘̺͍͚̜̱̺̮̬͓͚̥̦͈̯͉̱̳͔͊̾̾̇̔͂̀̂̈́͛̂̊̒̍̀̂́̇͌̂̈́̂̀͐͗̿̿̏̋͘͜͝ͅ ̸̛̪͕̦͇̹̝̹͕̹͔̦͎͚̺̱̠̉̅͌̅̈̓͆̐̓̈́̈́̍̿͐̎̐̃̋͑̋͋̈́̋͒̎̍̐̐̆͆̅̓̈́̈̓͊̀̈́̍̽̕̚̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͠͝t̴̡̡̢̡̫̗̩͚̰̪̺͚͖̲̠̣͇͈̱̖̣͚̺͈̪͍̗̬̣̠̭̣̰̱͙͖̦̫̞͓͚̳̑̀͆͋͒͆̒́-̵̛̺͇̱̩̞̮̞̆̈́͑́̄̽̇͌̉̋͊̌̍̀̂̿͌̔͛͊̆͑̍̀̄̉̍̓̈́̽̈̃̐̑̍͌̚̕-̷̧̫̥̣̤́̾̐̀̓̓̈̿̕͘͘͝ ̶̧̛̭͉̮͋͛͆̏͊͛͋̅͂̑̉̑̽͐̀̒̀̄̓̍̐̽̀͒́̈́̀̀͌̓̐̌̈́͒̈́̋̕͘̕͝͝e̴̡̛̛̯̞̯̘̠̻̫̟͉̘̪̤̣̻̱͍̪̼̤͛̇̾̒͐̌͌̈́͒̀͛͗̊̏͛͐͌̆̽̓͑͐̋͂̈́́̍̈́̍͋̇̍̿̊̚͘̚ͅͅ-̴̢̧̡̢̧̡͚̻͓̮̯̠͙͉̠̯̮̥̟͕̮̜̻̦͕̞̻̗̦̼͓̜͖̣̣̜̖̼͕͖̜̜͓̪̻͖̌̎͜͝͝ͅ-̶̧̡̡͈̱̰͇͚̮̫̫͇̺̮͍͙̺̣͖̬̯͕̫̒̒͗͒͌́͊̑̂̂̉̽͑͌͊̀̒̔̋͛́̉̉̓͌̊̈́̉̀̓̌̕̚̕͝͝͝͝
z0z
oh rip i can't join

i'm not sure how popular this will be considering the amount of denizens here
WitherMite
ooh. my mc username is absolute cringe though, even compared to my osu username... had to compromise with my little brother back when we were sharing the account.
ugh
WitheredDreams

i'll get around to changing it someday, gotta talk to my mom though, made the account when I was 12 and its under her email.
abraker
Suck not having minecraft... but also, I don't imagine the server being active with things of interest hmm
KatouMegumi
Please don't add Katou_Megumi.
ClevelandsMyBro
time for my cheap ass to pirate minecraft
z0z

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

time for my cheap ass to pirate minecraft
realms doesn't work with pirated copies unfortunately
YyottaCat
My Minecraft username is same as my osu! username. Now I need to change my skin though.
keremaru
i need to buy a minecraft account
WitherMite
I have completed construction of OT!Lighthouse

however the bridge is still under construction.

samX500
idk if I'll be active much but my username is samX500.

I'll definitely have to change my old edgy teen skin though, it's even more cringe then my username.
abraker
inb4 OT!house in minecraft
pentaqola
rip, i don't have a legit java edition copy. ;w;

plus most of the time i play in bedrock edition cuz minecraft in my laptop just runs at crap fps.
Lapizote
sweet, I'm expected to get a java mc account sometime this month so I might be able to join.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Well, I guess I need a legit copy... and a decent PC.
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

same, idk if my laptop can run this
Sugar_owo

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

same, idk if my laptop can run this

same to not be honest with you.
Phantonym

Penguin wrote:

Just so you all know, this is an official Minecraft Realm on Java edition, which means that you must have a legitimate copy of Minecraft Java Edition to play.
(〒﹏〒)
Topic Starter
Penguin
I added everyone who requested to join.

Also, you really don't need that great of a computer to run Java Minecraft. You can always install a performance mod like Sodium if you need to. Sodium helps out a ton with performance.
YyottaCat
I won't be having a lot of time to play anything really so you'll have to be aware of that.
show more