forum

my first skin, im wanting a bit of critique

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wurry
RockRoller
Your skin seems to be mixed and made with something like osuskinner. Please understand that it is really hard to judge mixed skins. They use elements from mutliple skins, these elements were never made to be used together, leading to a heavy lack of consistency.
If you want to improve this skin you may want to look into making your own elements, they are great for personalising your skin. But if you want to only work with premade elements you should probably try to get a decent level of consistency going. This means mainly 2 things, a somewhat consistent colour scheme and art style across the whole skin.
If you want to start making your elements or further customising already existing elements I would recommend to look at this tutorial I made: https://rockroller01.github.io/skinninginfo/

Also, I would recommend to use the [img] tags for screenshots and putting them all into a spoilerbox. You can find more information about BBCode here
Draycon
First of all - it's mixed skin (I'm sure of it about 90%) - your elements should be your own (if you want to publish it on forum (unless it simple elements)).
2nd thing is inconsistancy (like ranking graph that stand out a lot, scorebar that out of it's frame (and quite empty song selection menu - it more of a personal thing))
3rd - you should use [img] instead of links and add screenshots of gameplay (cuz there are just spinner and skip but not actual gameplay (like circles for std))
If you're going to make it by yourself - you should get an idea of what you want (like a person, character, game, etc.)
Have a nice day!
Corne2Plum3
Yes, there is elements from other skins. It will better if you make own elements.

For the screenshots, press Maj+F12 and the screenshot is online. Copy the link and :
[img](link here)[/img]