Cerno
in shambles
Corne2Plum3
Zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz zzz...
Patatitta
bruh
Topic Starter
Manishh
I am literally getting no time because of irl stuff so even if I am able to edit it somehow, it not gonna be some good editing
Topic Starter
Manishh
I give it a lot of thought and end up deciding to scrap the video idea. I will just post the score and the judges can post their opinion on the builds threw posts
Scores as well as YT video for each world

/Sebastian/
Aireunaeus      : 7.5/10
Behrauder       : 8.5/10
HoosierTransfer : 7/10
Corne2Plum3     : 8.5/10

/Manish/
Aireunaeus      : 4/10
Behrauder       : 8/10
HoosierTransfer : 5/10
Corne2Plum3     : 6/10

/patatitta/ 
Aireunaeus      : 5/10
Behrauder       : 7/10
HoosierTransfer : 2/10
Corne2Plum3     : 6/10

/-Remi/
Aireunaeus      : 5/10
Behrauder       : 8/10
HoosierTransfer : 4/10
Corne2Plum3     : 4/10

Ranking
No1: Behrauder with 31/40
No2: corne2plum3 with 24.5/40
No3: Aireunaeus with 21.5/40
No4: HoosierTransfer with 17/40

Most of our(judges) reasons were same. But still here are mines

Aireunaeus: Definitely took a long time to build but the builds were almost Identical. No details outside or inside, the builds could have improved if you have added pathways and chest, bed etc inside those castle.

Behrauder: The build was pretty good since it was something which can be interacted with. Though there are things which could be improved like the way it looks. It can be more scarier by using different blocks. I am referring to dark blocks. Path was also pretty simple. But still it was a very good build which definitely deserved the first place.

HoosierTransfer: The pathway, house and the area you chose for the build were good. Invis item frame as well those stairs were also a good choice but overall build was pretty empty. Even inside of the house was empty too. The build looked good but as I said, the world seemed empty same like aireunaeus. And the reason why I gave you more points were because it looked nice. Aireunaeus build just looked auto generated.
Behrauder
I really liked the OT! Minecraft Building Competition, it would be nice if there was another one. It was a surprise that I won. All the blocks in my building were sand blocks so I had to replace all the blocks, so I didn't have enough time to make the building beautiful, I ended up focusing too much on functionality and too little on making the building beautiful. Another bad thing was that there were days, that my XBox app just won't open.
Patatitta
tbh 3/4 builds were pretty bad

do better

anyways, my logic:

corne, great build for the overground, but you got really lazy in the underground section, a lot of unusued potential

hoosiertransfer: this build is just empty lol

behraudder: track could be better, deco could be slighty better, but not bad

aireuneuss: nice, but you did not really build much at all, you built a simple design a couple times
Topic Starter
Manishh
Oh yeah forgot about corne

The idea was pretty nice but if you have made floors more circular, that would be great.
The bad part was that there was nothing on the floors. You could add different type of ores, machinery and maybe some slaves in each floor. Every floor having it's own theme.
Corne2Plum3

Behrauder wrote:

I really liked the OT! Minecraft Building Competition, it would be nice if there was another one. It was a surprise that I won. All the blocks in my building were sand blocks so I had to replace all the blocks, so I didn't have enough time to make the building beautiful, I ended up focusing too much on functionality and too little on making the building beautiful. Another bad thing was that there were days, that my XBox app just won't open.
deserved W
Kobold84
Good stuff, congratulations to Behrauder!
her everything

Behrauder wrote:

you totally deserved that win, with your hard work you made 🥳. congrats :)
Behrauder

Kobold84 wrote:

Good stuff, congratulations to Behrauder!

Aireunaeus wrote:

you totally deserved that win, with your hard work you made 🥳. congrats :)
Topic Starter
Manishh

Behrauder wrote:

I really liked the OT! Minecraft Building Competition, it would be nice if there was another one.
Nope, Already dead as hell. And I cannot participate if I hosted one, or maybe I can. I got an idea. I will host it again when I have no other idea for a thread.
Patatitta
manishh try to not give up mid thread challenge (impossible)
Topic Starter
Manishh

Patatitta wrote:

Its not that I didnt wanna edit the video. The problem was that I could not get the video to be fun and interesting. It was full of opinion and no wanna gonna watch a 20min video just about fucking opinions
Topic Starter
Manishh
I am adding this thread to my flop thread list.
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Its not that I didnt wanna edit the video. The problem was that I could not get the video to be fun and interesting. It was full of opinion and no wanna gonna watch a 20min video just about fucking opinions
Well your idea of making it a video was questionable to begin with.
Instead of quitting, maybe we just release the scores that each judge gave, with the reasons that they stated?
Since you already made us go through the effort to record and give our reasons, it's on you to watch those recordings and release it in shortened text form, similar to how Stomiks did it in his talent show.
Topic Starter
Manishh

-Remi wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Instead of quitting, maybe we just release the scores that each judge gave, with the reasons that they stated?
Since you already made us go through the effort to record and give our reasons, it's on you to watch those recordings and release it in shortened text form, similar to how Stomiks did it in his talent show.
Reason 1: I know that no one gonna watch 40mins of videos
Reason 2: Same as the video, even if I shortened and convert them into text, the numbers of words will be high which even I dont like.

The best was to let them post their judgement by themselves so they can express themselves on their own way, without adding too much
Ymir

Manishh wrote:

-Remi wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Reason 1: I know that no one gonna watch 40mins of videos
Reason 2: Same as the video, even if I shortened and convert them into text, the numbers of words will be high which even I dont like.

The best was to let them post their judgement by themselves so they can express themselves on their own way, without adding too much
Either way, release the scores. No point having people put in the effort to build, then cancelled without results.

EDIT: Oh wait you did, nevermind then. Cool event
Ymir
I'll release my reasoning though, extremely abridged.

Aireunaeus: Great design for each building, but it's just copy and pasting with different blocks. Also, the interiors need work. Distinct lack of any pathing or detail.

HoosierTransfer: I like the path and the interior of the house, as well as the house design. Could do with more detail at the back, I also happened to notice that the house was floating, and there was floating tree outside. It pissed me off so you lost points there. The top floor needed a bit more detail, it was just a bed.

Corne2Plum3: I know there is no sun in Europe, but please don't make your builds so depressing. The colour palette needed work, really it was just a big hole to the ground. I did like the stairs and the way you marked Y-level.

Behrauder: Zoo wee mama, fucking gorgeous build, loved the surprises and your knowledge of redstone was applied well. I just don't like rollercoasters personally, so thats an 8/10 instead of a 10.