forum

Spanish OT! revived while I was gone. [UPDATE] It died again.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Karmine

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

at least I got the last message in

I haven't been around when spanish OT worked, but i've read parts of the therad, looking at old players, honestly I dont really like the approach that spanish forum has taken, if you make a post, and it gets insta locked (that it's what happens with 99% of the threads there), you aren't going to post anymore

if what eblf said about the mods being true, it's basically near impossible to resurrect at this point

I would like to continue ranting about the state of spanish-speaking osu in general but I have to go get food now so might do later
I was looking at french forum history and it seems to be what happened there too. It was active but at some point some mods decided to just lock every thread as soon as they were posted with a condescending/insulting reply.

I have a few more years to check but I think that's what happened for a long enough time that everyone just gave up making threads.
karmine can we have french classes?
Peut-être
Polyspora

Karmine wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

I haven't been around when spanish OT worked, but i've read parts of the therad, looking at old players, honestly I dont really like the approach that spanish forum has taken, if you make a post, and it gets insta locked (that it's what happens with 99% of the threads there), you aren't going to post anymore

if what eblf said about the mods being true, it's basically near impossible to resurrect at this point

I would like to continue ranting about the state of spanish-speaking osu in general but I have to go get food now so might do later
I was looking at french forum history and it seems to be what happened there too. It was active but at some point some mods decided to just lock every thread as soon as they were posted with a condescending/insulting reply.

I have a few more years to check but I think that's what happened for a long enough time that everyone just gave up making threads.
Peut-être
LETSGOOO
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
EH?
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
EH?
You're not ready for this lesson yet...
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
EH?
I know you meant "C'est parti."
I have read of that horrible thing and I thought it was a story to scare children, but now, I see it's real, and it's horrible.
Corne2Plum3

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
EH?
Do the course about cursed words they aren't ready for that
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Peut-être
LETSGOOO
ALLONS-Y!
C TIPAR
EH?
I know you meant "C'est parti."
I have read of that horrible thing and I thought it was a story to scare children, but now, I see it's real, and it's horrible.
Reject the norm, embrace verlan
Patatitta
idk, I feel like no omne is really trying to push the spanish speaking communities, and the ones that there are are very hostile most of the times, there is very litle osu content in spanish, for you to even know the game is very hard on it's own, and well, taking actions like the ones described earlier just make it worse for everyone, we dont need such levels of elitism, but it seems that it's what we have everywere now
[RUE]Bambinex
I've studied spanish for 8 years in school now and I still don't know which one is first name and last name between nombre and apellido
Serraionga

eblf2013 wrote:

Spanish Off-Topic was actually a very thriving place, more or less what it is OT! in its current state, however, the mods were tyranical dictators way more strict there, Serraionga knows this very well and can tell more details of what happened there (please come back to tell us at least, spaghetti man).
I mean... there isn't much to tell really. They have always been the problem, there is no reason why a subforum that is barely holding itself together due to inactivity should have such insane levels of moderation. It's bound to be jarring for the people posting there, and that is exactly what happened then. They had no issues breaking apart the small community we formed during those times because of an ego trip. ME MOD!!!!! ME VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

It's shit like this that makes me appreciate OT much more, and the reason I came here in the first place. I am always lurking... even if I don't post as much as I used to. :^)
igorsprite

Serraionga wrote:

I am always lurking... even if I don't post as much as I used to. :^)
creepy
Polyspora

Joon Yorigami wrote:

I cant understand anything even though my country was colonized by the spaniards for 300 years zzz
well, spanish is really different from... from... philippinian?
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Polyspora wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

I cant understand anything even though my country was colonized by the spaniards for 300 years zzz
Philippines has a lot of languages lmao.
- Marco -
At least you had an active forum, the only activity from Italy forum was before i even registered
keremaru

Polyspora wrote:

Joon Yorigami wrote:

Filipino*.

Kind of want to see if there's a JP language subforum so I can practice.
And by practice, I mean leech kanji off of prior posts.
Overkrow33

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

taco burrito chili paëlla?
(NOT racist joke)
no 2022 wc? 2nd?
(Not joking)
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

Overkrow33 wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

taco burrito chili paëlla?
(NOT racist joke)