abraker
way too much
Topic Starter
Polyspora

abraker wrote:

way too much
*sneeze* maybe, but I liked it
JustABeginner
Here's a bouquet of flowers as a sign of congratulations.
Stomiks
Here's a coin to recognize your accomplishment.

Topic Starter
Polyspora

JustABeginner wrote:

Topic Starter
Polyspora

Stomiks wrote:

Here's a coin to recognize your accomplishment.

I'll throw it in a well, see what happens
---APEX---
congratulations. Polyspora

Topic Starter
Polyspora

---APEX--- wrote:

congratulations. Polyspora

<3
Manishh
Nice
z0z
abarker restrained me until i cleaned up all the confetti so i guess that's not a good idea
- cirno -
YAY!
Patatitta
I have no fucking clue what posts do increase to your total and which not, I have way more posts than marked on my profile
Stomiks

Patatitta wrote:

I have no fucking clue what posts do increase to your total and which not, I have way more posts than marked on my profile
I think it counts how many threads you have a post on? Cause if it did count multiple posts in a thread, I'd be in the way upper hundreds now cause of Thread Necro.
cephaphysic
-
Stomiks

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

I think it counts how many threads you have a post on? Cause if it did count multiple posts in a thread, I'd be in the way upper hundreds now cause of Thread Necro.
i think OT and its subforums aren't included in post count at all
Alright lemme check. Gonna try posting in the GD forum.

Oh shit your theory is right. Just posted on the mutual requests thread that I already posted on before (meaning my own theory is wrong) and it added to my post count.
Manishh

Stomiks wrote:

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Oh shit your theory is right. Just posted on the mutual requests thread that I already posted on before (meaning my own theory is wrong) and it added to my post count.
It count every single post you have made, even if its your 100th post on single thread. But in forum like off topic, It is very easy to spam and get that number to very high level.
- Marco -
🎉🎉🎉🎉
---APEX---
🎉
---APEX---

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

It count every single post you have made, even if its your 100th post on single thread. But in forum like off topic, It is very easy to spam and get that number to very high level.
spam?
- cirno -
ok
Manishh

---APEX--- wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

spam?
for example: community/forums/topics/1414515?n=1 and community/forums/topics/28000?n=41566 and this community/forums/topics/802725?n=1
B0ii
Spam bad
Rigbyuis

Polyspora wrote:

JustABeginner wrote:

Nuuskamuikkunen

Rigbyuis wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

JustABeginner wrote:

oh crap...
igorsprite
parabéns
Topic Starter
Polyspora

igorsprite wrote:

parabéns
how was your time off?
igorsprite

Polyspora wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

parabéns
how was your time off?
perfect. maybe i won't stay here, i will just see how things are going.