posted
Total Posts
show more
Cerno
I’m panicking, idk who the fuck to vote for
igorsprite
can i sell my vote?
WitherMite
Buying votes, bribery or any action that undermine fairness of the election are prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this shall be immediately disqualified.
so technically you can sell it, but the one buying would be in trouble
Nuuskamuikkunen

igorsprite wrote:

can i sell my vote?
Not yet a denizen.
Furthermore:

WitherMite wrote:

Election Rules wrote:

Buying votes, bribery or any action that undermine fairness of the election are prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this shall be immediately disqualified.
igorsprite
they just don't need to know 😉
abraker
Hello fellow plebs! If you don't know who I am, let me crack that worthless rock for you. I've done so much in OT that I am your experience here. The air you are breathing? Manufactured by A-Breaking Laboratory free of charge! Your life here? Owned by me and my good will.

OT needs a surge of excitement. For long OT has been a peaceful place, but also became a bit tame and boring. That is why if you elect me for a second term I promise to lock all of the threads on the first page (except the few important ones), and exile everyone who votes for me. Unleash the chaos and vote for me!
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Application of denizen Winnyace has been accepted.
Application of denizen Corne2Plum3 has been accepted.
Application of current OT President and denizen abraker has been accepted.
ninore
yo dudes! i (nedd) am pretty cool. i'm also really cute! why don't you like, vote for me or something?
(btw whoever votes for me will get a kiss from their waifu 😳)
Winnyace

KatouMegumi wrote:

Election rules:
- Buying votes, bribery or any action that undermine fairness of the election are prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this shall be immediately disqualified.
nedd...
z0z
with the amount of candidates, this election period is going to be intense

nedd83 wrote:

yo dudes! i (nedd) am pretty cool. i'm also really cute! why don't you like, vote for me or something?
(btw whoever votes for me will get a kiss from their waifu 😳)
i would be uncomfortable from getting a kiss from my best girl so i'll just pass on voting you and vote for someone else
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Election rules:
- Buying votes, bribery or any action that undermine fairness of the election are prohibited. Anyone found in violation of this shall be immediately disqualified.
nedd...
Well... He did not do it yet.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Also, in defense of OT Presidential Candidate nedd83, I would like to note that OT Presidential Candidate nedd83 have only asked to vote for him.

I would like to additionally note that act of bribery or buying votes involves a trade of goods. (your vote for something valuable in return.)
What OT Presidential Candidate nedd83 did is ask for your vote. (A voter may either comply or refuse the request.)
Winnyace
alrighty then. I thought* it was against the rules.
ninore

Dear Off-Topic, i didn't want to make this post, but i had no choice.
I have been caught trying to gain advantage of the denizens' love for their waifus to get more votes from them, but i didn't know how bad of a mistake i did.
i only did this to show how much i love this place. i only just wanted to make the people's dream a reality. i am human, like most of you, and i do mistakes.
i just want you to know that i'm sorry and i still want you to vote for me because i'm cool. #OTGangForLife
Tad Fibonacci
"It's not a bribe, it's an incentive."
Meguro
#OTGangForLife
Winnyace
didn't knew that youtubers were in political RPs lol
YyottaCat

Cerno wrote:

Are you a denizen though?
Meguro

YyottaCat wrote:

Cerno wrote:

Are you a denizen though?
He's been here for a while now, i will be suprised if he isn't
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
I would like to make an announcement.
OT Presidential Candidate pentaqola is currently being attacked by an impersonator of current OT President and OT Presidential Candidate abraker by attempting to (badly) forge an R.O.S. notice.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Another announcement.
There had been some miscommunication between me and current OT President and OT Presidential Candidate abraker due to some misunderstandings.
From now on, ex-OT Presidential Candidate pentaqola has been disqualified as per community/forums/posts/7936754
Sugar_owo

pentaqola wrote:

-honestly the only notable thing i remember doing is busting in A-Breaking Laboratory and eating the supply of ot!pills. perhaps also the oddly stylistic posts i do could be part of this
this person really put themself in prison for this part of the post..

nice
pentaqola

Sugar_owo wrote:

pentaqola wrote:

-honestly the only notable thing i remember doing is busting in A-Breaking Laboratory and eating the supply of ot!pills. perhaps also the oddly stylistic posts i do could be part of this
this person really put themself in prison for this part of the post..

nice
as expected, didn't know why it wasn't noted way before

but i did it. i got jail time
ZevenIAX
this elections gonna be lit ngl📈💥
but I'm still new here, so no idea what y'all saying lol
ClevelandsMyBro
the worst they can do is reject me so...

- greetings everyone, it is i, ClevelandsMyBro, denizen gen 7. i mean im just your normal denizen what do you expect.

- im registering because why not. i mean everyone is doing it. THEN BECOME A REAL FUCKING SOCIAL CLIMBER

- triple snow halation mashup. also i do alot of shitpost. and maybe pissed of a mod (or 2)(or 3). and maybe made people lose a couple of braincells.

- actually start making quality thread. release nobody from eternal exile. do non corrupt things and more helpful things to the government of OT. idk thats just about it ig.
Winnyace

ZevenIAX wrote:

abraker is gonna win anyway
ninore

Winnyace wrote:

ZevenIAX wrote:

abraker is gonna win anyway
aren't you being too unenthusiastic, Winnyace?
you know, you could spice things up a little bit by voting for someone other than abraker. if he has less votes, he has a lower chance of winning.
i'm not saying you should vote for the other candidates though. that someone who you should vote for instead of abraker is actually me. vote for me.

Vote for nedd83.

Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
I already know who I'm voting for, by the way.
Ah also, all applications will be reviewed tomorrow.
igorsprite
where i vote? ._.
Achromalia

igorsprite wrote:

where i vote? ._.
we're voting in later phases. we'll have to wait until the phase 3 thread comes around, which will likely be in a couple weeks or something. we're just getting started.
Corne2Plum3
When the end of the phase 1?
Nuuskamuikkunen

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

When the end of the phase 1?
This phase lasts 7 days since publication, i.e. until March 1st.

igorsprite wrote:

where i vote? ._.
In the third phase of elections, you need to obtain denizenship first though.

community/forums/topics/615764 Requirements for denizenship.
Requirements

OT! Royal Society of Quality wrote:

In Regards to Joining this Society

You must have been present in the land of OT for no less than sixty days and have participated in this land's activities enough to present a ten page history of your participation. To view your participation status, fill in your user ID the link provided below. You must have also done something that displays dedication for OT. Please note that if you are ever reported and convicted in violation of quality, then you may never be a member again and the society may and will look down upon you. This includes and is not limited by nitpicking, constant reporting, and use of your participation history against you.
community/forums/topics/868035 Current list of denizens.
community/forums/topics/1021462 OT! constitution states so in article IV.a

Cerno wrote:

Same case as igorsprite, you need to obtain denizenship.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Application of denizen ClevelandsMyBro has been accepted.
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

Cerno wrote:

Same case as igorsprite, you need to obtaindenizenship.
わかりました
not being able to vote is prob better tbh lmao I have trouble deciding things
Penguin
if you're having trouble voting, then just vote for me smiley face. Can't go wrong with a good ole Penguin vote!
Corne2Plum3
if you're having trouble voting, then just vote for me smiley face. Can't go wrong with a good ole Corne2Plum3 vote!
Penguin

KatouMegumi wrote:

Election rules:

Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Penguin wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Election rules:

I'll investigate this. The current elections are really fucking spicy.
Hydreigon
im not a politics guy though

im more into cars :3
ninore
Hi Penguin!
I really love all the work you do for OT. Really inspiring!

I would like to say that i haven't been involved in any bribery of any sort, and i will never be involved in that sort of stuff in my Presidential Campaign.

First of all, those screenshots are taken in Discord Bad Mode, which is Bad.
Second of all, that conversation consists of me saying "do you want your favourite car?" "vote for me" and then me flexing my riches and showing my interest in giving him his favourite car. These statements are not meant to be related to each other in any way (except the first and last one). You can think of the second statement as a sponsor in a Youtube video, coming right at the middle and being unrelated to everything else.
You could say that i was trying to get him to vote for me in exchange for me buying his favourite car for him, but you should also note that if i did that, i would say this (or something similar) instead:

Anyways, that's all i have to say for now.
show more