forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flanster

abraker wrote:

I have a gamer chair and the threaded fabric is starting to undo. Doesnt help that I tend to sit with my legs under me
The current chair I have is threaded mostly but it can get full of crap pretty fast. Thats why I used some old car seat cover and put it on the chair, plus an extra cushion for extra comfyness. Easy to clean and preserves the fabric and leather bits.
Also ayy sitting on legs gang.
Birdy
in bed on laptop gang
Winnyace
ok simpleton.
Hydreigon
never realized how funny it is looking at a list of the longest maps in the history of osu.
Nuuskamuikkunen
There are only 2 ranked maps with CS8.
DeletedUser_6709840

eblf2013 wrote:

Just... why. It's so hard to make CS 8 and 9 actually fun to play
Nuuskamuikkunen

Wei Wuxian wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Just... why. It's so hard to make CS 8 and 9 actually fun to play
One is from 2007 and the other is from 2008 so it can be expected.
Birdy

Hydreigon wrote:

never realized how funny it is looking at a list of the longest maps in the history of osu.
Didn't expect seeing one of my all-time favourite songs at the first place.
DeletedUser_6709840
i hate myself
silmarilen
I just found out that my avatar is from shadowverse, not sure how to feel about that.
Flanster
coldtooth's posts take up exactly 1KB
Asphiee
i dont like being a girl
abraker
how do you know it's exactly 1KB?
Flanster

abraker wrote:

how do you know it's exactly 1KB?
Because they're 1024 of course.
Serraionga
Asphiee

Serraionga wrote:

community/forums/posts/7080875
we are truly enlightened
Nuuskamuikkunen
Nuuskamuikkunen
I don't know how stupid must one be to open the calculator app when you wanted to open the weather app.
johnmedina999
Hydreigon
why aren't there good movies available in Netflix when its always movie night
JustABeginner
I'm such a disappointment.
DeletedUser_6709840

This graced my recommendations today
johnmedina999
wholesome ^_^
[LS]PositoniX

Wei Wuxian wrote:

koifishu is pretty gay tbh. he's neither funny nor interesting to watch and uses stupid gimmicks to make people click his videos like every other video he makes has the big black in it. overrated ass youtuber
DeletedUser_6709840

PositoniX wrote:

Wei Wuxian wrote:

koifishu is pretty gay tbh. he's neither funny nor interesting to watch and uses stupid gimmicks to make people click his videos like every other video he makes has the big black in it. overrated ass youtuber
I like his videos but honestly, he's just like... any osu youtuber. If you don't like him, do you honestly like any osu youtuber that isn't a news channel?
roufou
Have you guys heard of Skrokko? If not, then I think it's about time that I spread the word of him... Just be warned, it might be quite disturbing, definitely not a story for the faint of heart!

Skrokko is a figure that is usually found in the forest at night, nobody is really sure what he looks like, but people who claim to have sighted him, generally claim he has a slim and relatively small figure. Keep in mind however, that he is thought to be quite dangerous, so if you see any shadows while you're in the forest at night, you best be careful.
The most notable part about Skrokko is that if you hear a loud high-pitched shriek, that is when you should run, as it might mean Skrokko has caught your scent.
Now there are a lot of theories for what Skrokko does to people he catches, most people seem to claim it is not a comforting experience, however.
It isn't known if Skrokko abducts people because he hates them or what, but people claim that if he finds you entertaining, your only form of sustenance he'll offer, is living rabbits...
Now don't fear too much, as Skrokko is only a myth, but I'd recommend still being wary if you hear high-pitched screeches in the forest... Who knows.

That was a brief summary of what I've heard of Skrokko, I wouldn't normally care to tell people about him, but it's late and I'm bored, so here you have it.
Sosteneshion
Hydreigon
Nuuskamuikkunen
El veloz murciélago hindú comía feliz cardillo y kiwi. La cigüeña tocaba el saxofón detrás del palenque de paja.
Lights

Sosteneshion wrote:

owo. Where can i obtain a duck-riding kitty? Asking for a friend...
abraker
Duck duck cat
Hydreigon

headpats owo
Lights

Wojjan wrote:

*** Wojjan returns. The key she holds is labeled "SOLVTION" in bright, romanized letters. ***

"We both know, my dear, that the dead will only turn restless when you lock the nether realm. One can not kill that which has no life."

*** dkun sits in his throne, cross-armed, and staring cross-eyed at the document she had proffered him. ***

"What do you propose, then? And what am I looking at?"

"A talisman. A ward used to fend off death, but not the dead. I found it fitting, here, to use as stationary."

"Then I assume these scribblings are you idea of rules, my liege?"

*** Wojjan giggles childishly. ***

*** dkun gets up, and stabs the talisman with his glaive, pinning it to the wall in the same swing. ***

"Listen up, you lot. Things are going to change around here now. Deal with it."

Welcome to the new ITT thread, the third in a line of threads that does not get to page 1000 for fear of excessive shitposting. We have a new rule in place. Only one. Listen closely:
That which you post
must be relevant to
all of the users of
this subforum. What
is not will be gone
before you good and
well realise. Posts
like "morning, Bob"
are in violation of
the new legislation

I want you guys to rediscover the PM feature. If you have a message that addresses one person in particular, do not use a thread for that. I think that's stupid, wouldn't you agree?

You may start acting tough now.
hello
silmarilen
morning
Hydreigon
hl
johnmedina999
You three are going to jail.

Too bad Wojjan isn't here to enforce the rules. Ha! You live to see another day.
Corne2Plum3
2+2=4
Lights

johnmedina999 wrote:

Too bad Wojjan isn't here to enforce the rules. Ha! You live to see another day.
shall we summon wojjan? a resurrection from the dead?
Serraionga

GUYS OMG WHAT THE FUCK
Hydreigon

johnmedina999 wrote:

i have this in case wojjan comes back
show more