Kitami Erika wrote:

实在是不行了把我难度删了啊 留个Hard挺好 我觉得我现在这个难度实在是坠毁
打嘴仗简直他妈的天花乱坠 论题在以光速绕dq issue飞行但是就是不打在点上 真鸡巴累 :D :D
今次DQ不是你的問題嗎。。。你的難度沒有問題的為什麼要刪了
tired
自己还有一条腿陷在里面 别人来说什么总归也要来看一看
Liiraye

Natsu wrote:

Hey guys can you avoid posting if you don't have nothing constructive to add? make suggestions and try to improve the map that's the only way to help the mapper, take your no sense out of here pls, thanks. Maybe gonna take a look later~
Thing is, people are afraid their mods will be ignored as shown times before and that's why the discussion is there in the first place. Why bother trying to help someone who doesn't want to change? Before anything it would be nice to get a response from the mapper themself.
Hula

Nube wrote:

Natsu wrote:

Hey guys can you avoid posting if you don't have nothing constructive to add? make suggestions and try to improve the map that's the only way to help the mapper, take your no sense out of here pls, thanks. Maybe gonna take a look later~
Thing is, people are afraid their mods will be ignored as shown times before and that's why the discussion is there in the first place. Why bother trying to help someone who doesn't want to change? Before anything it would be nice to get a response from the mapper themself.
yep. i made half a mod and then decided it was a waste of time, because mapper spirit, mapping style, all the usual. I'd rather delete my mod than even post half a mod because i'd just be more disappointed by everything being rejected for invalid reasons, we all know the reasons already.
Shirona
:/ stream jump is too hard
Topic Starter
Flower
DQ because spread is too loose. DQ because Readabikity of *insert time here* is bad. DQ because of multiple MP3 file. Some reasons above could be controversial, but at least they are clear.

Now let's DQ because community has different voice. It is good, but leaves space for question. To what extent, shall we agree that the map is okay on the shelf? It is not very appropriate to attempt to satisfy everyone.

Will check the posts if I get Okinami.
ryza
I haven't read every post here, but I just want to state a couple of things that I think are very important.

First off, I should mention I like every extra difficulty in the set. I think they are creative and fun to play, and I don't think they are awkward in the slightest. I do think there are things that could be improved, but that's not the point of this post.

A lot of people are talking about how the maps are too intense for the song. I will have to disagree with that. I think intensity is relative to the rest of the map. If you take a song, and start the map off with a certain spacing level, then that is the "normal" spacing for the song. The starting point. It doesn't feel like intense spacing if you are only comparing the map to itself - because that's the spacing you start with. The problem comes when you compare it to other maps of similar songs... then you think "this map is more intense." But I think that's flawed logic. In terms of intensity, every map should only be compared relative to itself. You have a starting point, and then the difficulty/spacing may increase at different parts of the song. But the starting point in that specific map is what matters.

I don't know how much sense that makes to anyone but me, but that's kind of how I feel about it. Just because something is "difficult" doesn't mean it's "intense". If you take a 170bpm calm song, and map half screen jumps for the whole time, the map won't feel intense. It may be difficult, but it won't feel intense, because there is no variance in the spacing throughout the whole map. It will actually be kind of boring.

So that's how I feel about Axion. I think within each map, they map to the variances in the song quite well and they feel nice to play.

Also a lot of people are complaining because people just in general don't like "stream difficulty"

Hard jumps are ok but tracing is too hard

like why...

ok im done
[Mahua]
Topic Starter
Flower

[Mahua] wrote:

我一个2400pp的叒鸡哪有比在座一堆五六千pp的大神了解这图
RikiH_
I'd love to see this ranked, honestly. I will take a look at it later
Mechanizen
The source is Cytus not BMS :<<
Topic Starter
Flower
The source is BMS not Cyrus :<<
Shiguma
Is this going to stay in grave?
Topic Starter
Flower
I didn't get Okinami, so I will leave the game until financial year sale
[Mahua]

Flower wrote:

[Mahua] wrote:

我一个2400pp的叒鸡哪有比在座一堆五六千pp的大神了解这图
说的有理 妈的我的话谁删的
tsugi
unobjectively the best mapset of the 2010s
hyouri
Sorry for random mod, but Skystar's Expert is the only difficulty with Widescreen Support on which you might have forgot to turn off
Bara-
It's back O.o
Topic Starter
Flower

Alveryn wrote:

Sorry for random mod, but Skystar's Expert is the only difficulty with Widescreen Support on which you might have forgot to turn off
Will fix this in later uptade
Nyanaro
First mod ever v.v sorry if i don't get the format right...

Hey!
For the Axion_Reborn difficulty,
on this section 01:23:650 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i feel like having 01:24:025 (1,2,3,4) - slightly higher and rotated a little clockwise

^ Something like this ^

would make the map more accessible for players to complete. It wouldn't change the difficulty much and would keep the same style of pattern.
Topic Starter
Flower
all fixed and updated.
Bara-
It's back, nice
Feel free to call me if you want to get it pushed forward again ^_^
Shiguma
So... about Skystar's Expert.

01:25:900 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - iirc, everyone complained about this pattern when it first got qualified. At one point Skystar recorded himself playing this part, SS'ing it.

My thoughts on this pattern is that it does work, but the real problem is lead-in to this pattern!

01:21:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - So we start off with this speed, 01:22:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - becomes spacier, 01:22:900 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - even more,
01:23:650 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - maximum spacing,

01:25:900 (1) - And then this is pretty abruptly slower than the rest, only for 01:25:992 (2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - everything else to become fast again!

A simple fix would be to push this entire combo 01:25:900 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - to the left so the distance spacing is consistent. It makes the flow much better, and then it becomes possible to do the back and forths, like Skystar has shown.

At least, that was my opinion on it.
Topic Starter
Flower
Thanks everyone. Will check the posts later

Shiguma

Shiguma wrote:

So... about Skystar's Expert.

01:25:900 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - iirc, everyone complained about this pattern when it first got qualified. At one point Skystar recorded himself playing this part, SS'ing it.

My thoughts on this pattern is that it does work, but the real problem is lead-in to this pattern!

01:21:400 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - So we start off with this speed, 01:22:150 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - becomes spacier, 01:22:900 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - even more,
01:23:650 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - maximum spacing,

01:25:900 (1) - And then this is pretty abruptly slower than the rest, only for 01:25:992 (2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - everything else to become fast again!

A simple fix would be to push this entire combo 01:25:900 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - to the left so the distance spacing is consistent. It makes the flow much better, and then it becomes possible to do the back and forths, like Skystar has shown.

At least, that was my opinion on it.
I find the space being consistent. there is no need to change distance to 01:25:900 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - . note that 01:25:900 (1,2) - starts from the left rather than right, so the jump ensures the spacing.
Bara-
Let's try again

[General]
Add some kiai please. Irre/Skystar do have kiai in their diffs

[Easy]
01:08:650 (4) - It's such a calm part, and you have a 1/2 here. It's better if it's in the kiai, not in one of the calmest parts of the song

[Irre]
01:00:400 (1,2,1,1) - I don't think you need all these NCs Combos are only 1 long here

[LKs]
I still think HP needs to be lowered to 7, but up to you
01:54:400 (1) - I don't think the slider fits much, why not make it a strea>?

[Fanzhen]
00:38:275 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl G please. This way the stream will flow much better

[Skystar]
01:30:775 (5) - Please make this just 1 circle. It feels a bit weird for 1 loud sound to have a 1/8 slider attached

Now go and revive this
I want to bubble it
Topic Starter
Flower

Bara- wrote:

Let's try again

[General]
Add some kiai please. Irre/Skystar do have kiai in their diffs

[Easy]
01:08:650 (4) - It's such a calm part, and you have a 1/2 here. It's better if it's in the kiai, not in one of the calmest parts of the song imo this is a way to emphasise the change of rhythm of the next 4 bars. and the music is in fact changing abruptly

[Irre]
01:00:400 (1,2,1,1) - I don't think you need all these NCs Combos are only 1 long here yea

[LKs]
I still think HP needs to be lowered to 7, but up to you I feel current hp is ok, since a newbie like me can pass the middle part when missing quite some notes
01:54:400 (1) - I don't think the slider fits much, why not make it a strea>? the original bms uses a blank to emphasise the last notes, and I think this does make some sense

[Fanzhen]
00:38:275 (1,2,3,4) - Ctrl G please. This way the stream will flow much better k

[Skystar]
01:30:775 (5) - Please make this just 1 circle. It feels a bit weird for 1 loud sound to have a 1/8 slider attached k

Now go and revive this
I want to bubble it
Bara-
Let's see how it goes
Zero__wind
你扶老二又回来了
7ambda

Bara- wrote:

[LKs]I still think HP needs to be lowered to 7, but up to you
I also think it's fine. Even I was able to pass it with some effort many months ago. It provides a good challenge for lower ranks to accomplish, yet still feel rewarding at the same time.
Rizia

Zero__wind wrote:

你扶老二又回来了
DeRandom Otaku
wwwwwwww
_DT3
OMG
Ryuusei Aika

Zero__wind wrote:

你扶老二又回来了
Hollow Wings
"protential chinese mappers 4" tried qualifying maps with their common spirit leader LKs who named it.
Muu-chan
Congrats :D
Rumia-

Hollow Wings wrote:

"protential chinese mappers 4" tried qualifying maps with their common spirit leader LKs who named it.
Bara-
OMG IT HAPPENED
10nya
ohoooooooo
sahuang
Shiguma
NO MORE DQ's PLEASE
Irreversible

Hollow Wings wrote:

"protential chinese mappers 4 + 1 swiss mapper" tried qualifying maps with their common spirit leader LKs who named it.
fixed 8-)
show more