forum

FamiRockP - Oni Kanojo [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
QQQK

Roxas wrote:

Before ljq will recheck (if he will), you should change the artist with "FamirockP" since it's wrote like this :v
Hmm... Some of the recently ranked maps use "xxxx-P", while others use "xxxxP". Does the format really make that much of a difference?
I looked through the ranking criteria, and I found nothing regarding naming Vocaloid producers, so I assumed either format is acceptable.
Roxas
In most of the sites (like last.fm and others) the artist name is FamirockP (without R capitalized and without the "-")
Sorarei
the right answer is " ファミロックP" romanized "famirockP"
ljqandylee

Entozer wrote:

ljqandylee wrote:

Hi Ento~ Here's my suggestion~
[Insane]
04:07:134 - Missing note
!! Thank you. Added.
This one actually didn't fix? :P
Topic Starter
Entozer

ljqandylee wrote:

This one actually didn't fix? :P

My bad. I have now added it correctly!

About the artist, I have no idea what to do with it now... but until another BAT informs me of what I should really do, I will keep it as FamiRockP

Edit: Still uploading...
Edit2: Now updated!
ljqandylee
I personally don't mind the capital "R" since it's not such an important issue, so leaving it behind and everything's fine to me, bubbled~
Sorarei
Roxas
From this site (thanks to lolcubes) the artist name is ファミロックP (add it in Artist and add FamiRockP in romanised artist) and the title is 鬼彼女 (Oni Kanojo romanised), add them in every diff \o\
Topic Starter
Entozer

Reikosaka wrote:

the right answer is " ファミロックP" romanized "famirockP"
Kudosu'd because of

Roxas wrote:

From this site (thanks to lolcubes) the artist name is ファミロックP (add it in Artist and add FamiRockP in romanised artist) and the title is 鬼彼女 (Oni Kanojo romanised), add them in every diff \o\
Kudosu for title

Updating...

Updated! Thanks Roxas and Reikosaka \o/~
Roxas
Nice map.

Ranked~
Kamikaze
Congratz!~~
REDYUMiKA
Congratz
HanzeR
wwwwwoww finally congrats entozer!!!