This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 8, 2017 at 7:52:50 PM

Artist: Yusadesu
Title: Now Loading!!!!
Source: NEW GAME!
Tags: fourfolium ED
BPM: 193
Filesize: 4514kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:

Download: Yusadesu - Now Loading!!!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
ImageImage

Thank you to all modders and BNs for helping!

-Mo-, Mir, Kagetsu, Karen and Pentori
Last edited by Emilia on , edited 40 times in total.
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
No kudosu yet.
im flying to estonia
Last edited by - Darkness - on , edited 1 time in total.
Combo Commander
386 posts
No kudosu yet.
im flying to estonia
Cymbal Sounder
45 posts
No kudosu yet.
im flying to estonia
Beat Clicker
55 posts
No kudosu yet.
The more I listen to the audio, the more I like the singing...
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Earned 2 kudosu.
From M4M thread. My map is here

All of my mods are my own opinion. I am in no way an experienced mapper so i do not expect many of my mod to change your map
I am not very good at modding lower difficulties so i will start from Insane. I am also picky.

Insane

00:04:675 (2,4) - These two notes can be blanket'ed better
00:55:504 - to 01:15:400 - the clap hitsound should be more frequent. The hitsounding feels slow for this part of the song. I cant really explain very well. You have a clap every 2/1 beat. Personally i think it sounds better every 1/1 beat. Also like to point out that this applies to all difficulties
General
There isn't much to fault with this diff.

Extra

00:38:094 (1,2) - These two notes can be blanket'ed better
00:55:504 - same clapping issue as listen above
01:04:364 (2,3) - This doesn't sound quite right. Sounds better as a 1/2
General
Once again there isn't really much to fault with this difficulty.

bird rooftop

00:55:504 - claps.
01:15:400 (1) - This would be better if it was centered between the two sliders (01:15:089 (2,3) - )
General

Overall

Overall this song gave me stage 4 testicular cancer.
The mapping is done pretty well as there isn't much to fault. I can see the map getting ranked in the future!
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
T r i s t a n wrote:
From M4M thread. My map is here

All of my mods are my own opinion. I am in no way an experienced mapper so i do not expect many of my mod to change your map
I am not very good at modding lower difficulties so i will start from Insane. I am also picky.

Insane

00:04:675 (2,4) - These two notes can be blanket'ed better made it more obviously not a blanket
00:55:504 - to 01:15:400 - the clap hitsound should be more frequent. The hitsounding feels slow for this part of the song. I cant really explain very well. You have a clap every 2/1 beat. Personally i think it sounds better every 1/1 beat. Also like to point out that this applies to all difficulties ok i think i'll go with this, but im really afraid of modders after thinking its overdone (rip)
General
There isn't much to fault with this diff.

Extra

00:38:094 (1,2) - These two notes can be blanket'ed better similar to above
00:55:504 - same clapping issue as listen above
01:04:364 (2,3) - This doesn't sound quite right. Sounds better as a 1/2 keeping rhythmic consistency, also i just think this edgy rhythm is cooler to play xd
General

bird rooftop

00:55:504 - claps.
01:15:400 (1) - This would be better if it was centered between the two sliders (01:15:089 (2,3) - ) prefer incremental distance from kicks to slider, and it feels cooler this way
General

Overall

Overall this song gave me stage 4 testicular cancer. haha ngl same
The mapping is done pretty well as there isn't much to fault. I can see the map getting ranked in the future! thanks for the mod!
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
oh no
Last edited by Emilia on , edited 1 time in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
Combo Commander
271 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Not done.

I am modding this under Nostalgic's M4M. He will still do his, but considering that most problems were on my end, I will mod your map 2.

Also because YUSADESU VOICE TOO CUTE. **now loading**

From the two diffs I played, no hitsounds.
Also OD8 Feels too easy on 6 stars.

Extra

Everything is perfect in my eyes. I can die happy in the angelic voice!

bird rooftop
00:09:493 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you are trying to switch direction of rotation for every object placement on a strong beat, this section of jumps don't seem to do that compared to the jumps before and after. You could argue that it is 00:07:472 (3,4,5,6,7) with smaller spacing, in that case sure? IMO You should have a less intense variant of this pattern to compensate.
00:32:032 (2,3,4) - If you are paying attention to significant sounds, maybe use a back and forth for these due to the drums?

00:50:529 (1,2) - I think maybe some notification that there is a gap would be nice. Maybe an NC, or separating it from the jumps by using a more coherent pattern, or do what you did for 00:53:327 (3,4) and just layer it on top.
00:51:307 (5,6) - I think the 6 should be where 00:50:840 (2,4) are to match the notes they represent, and to make the jumps look less random.

01:21:618 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I noticed that you go for jumps following circular flow when the music gets intense. This implies this bit is not very intense, yet you gave it full screen jumps. Shrink it, or match 00:52:084 (3,4,5,6,7,8) in the style of jumps. OR change 00:51:773 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) shrug I dunno.
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
mindmaster107 wrote:
Not done.

I am modding this under Nostalgic's M4M. He will still do his, but considering that most problems were on my end, I will mod your map 2. bless

Also because YUSADESU VOICE TOO CUTE. **now loading**

From the two diffs I played, no hitsounds.
Also OD8 Feels too easy on 6 stars.

Extra

Everything is perfect in my eyes. I can die happy in the angelic voice!

bird rooftop
00:09:493 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - If you are trying to switch direction of rotation for every object placement on a strong beat, this section of jumps don't seem to do that compared to the jumps before and after. You could argue that it is 00:07:472 (3,4,5,6,7) with smaller spacing, in that case sure? IMO You should have a less intense variant of this pattern to compensate. ii have absolutely no idea what youre talking about here because for jumps rotations can technically never change. every 2 points can be drawn as clockwise/anticlockwise. also, as long as jumps remain intense and intuitive it doesnt matter what "rotation" i'm holding.
00:32:032 (2,3,4) - If you are paying attention to significant sounds, maybe use a back and forth for these due to the drums? theres no reason to esp since the rhythm is already mapped correctly

00:50:529 (1,2) - I think maybe some notification that there is a gap would be nice. Maybe an NC, or separating it from the jumps by using a more coherent pattern, or do what you did for 00:53:327 (3,4) and just layer it on top. only NC'd bc AR compensates
00:51:307 (5,6) - I think the 6 should be where 00:50:840 (2,4) are to match the notes they represent, and to make the jumps look less random. theres really not much reason to, my jumps were never meant to have any structure to begin with

01:21:618 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I noticed that you go for jumps following circular flow when the music gets intense. This implies this bit is not very intense, yet you gave it full screen jumps. Shrink it, or match 00:52:084 (3,4,5,6,7,8) in the style of jumps. OR change 00:51:773 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) shrug I dunno. again referring to previous reply i have no idea what you're trying to say. but i shrank the jumps anyways cuz i felt the intensity wasnt that warranted

would be cool if u can hit up nostalgic for me
Combo Commander
271 posts
No kudosu yet.
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
im flying to estonia
Rhythm Incarnate
548 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
safe flight and have fun there!

牛gay木

General
  • countdown is bad
  • widescreen support is also bad
  • check ai mod: 192 kbps // preview point
  • maybe you should consider buying Yusadesu a metronome

i think that's it. GL :)
Rhythm Incarnate
741 posts
Nostalgic wrote:
safe flight and have fun there!

牛gay木

General
  • countdown is bad
  • widescreen support is also bad fix both
  • check ai mod: 192 kbps // preview point ok i'll fix the sound Q soon
  • maybe you should consider buying Yusadesu a metronome i wanna die its in the process of fix

brid roftoop
  • 00:04:208 (5,4) - stack or no stack this is the question. If they are meant to be overlapped then they are definitely placed too closely i have no idea whats going on here
  • 00:10:737 (1,2,3,1) - add finish? nah, they arent cymbals
  • 00:13:224 (1) - ^ (and apply to all diffs) ok
  • 00:47:887 there's a cymbal sound right here tho not that obvious. Maybe you can make 00:47:732 (7) a slider and end at the red tick its actually on the white tick, and yea i added
  • i feel like the kiai section could have a higher sv any higher and the sliders will start to look ugly
  • 00:58:768 (4) - 248 120?
  • 01:13:535 (5) - 293 106? what is the point of changing the coordinates?
  • 01:14:312 (2,1) - improve blanket only if u want made it less of a blanket
  • 01:22:861 (1,2,3,1) -add finish? ^
  • and imho his criticism is still valid here this makes literally no sense in this context,
    if you could care to explain maybe i'll hear you out??

i think that's it. GL :)
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 91 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  next