forum

UWU Union is now INVADING ALT-OWO's Territory

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Statement

Comrades,

As THE ALT-OWO (political) PARTY have been threatened to invade all domains held by various factions in OT! Which also includes the UWU Union and the various churches of Waifus.

Their declaration has threatened the likelihood of all weebs in OT! Land. The UWU Union, as a union for weeb solidarity, cannot sit idly by and let their invasion pland unfold. Since the protection of weebs rights have been enshrined in Article II & III of the UWU Union's Manifesto, which THE ALT-OWO (political) PARTY has been violated.

Our Union has often been described as "No Action, Talk Only." But now any and all actions to preemptively interrupt their plan is necessary to protect all anime enjoyers in this land. Therefore, in accordance of and by the power given to me by Article V section II and Article VII of the UWU Union Manifesto, I, Chairman of the UWU Union,

DECLARED AN INVASION OF ALT-OWO's Territory. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

Our paramilitary, The PADORUWUTF, is now fighting armed personnel of THE ALT-OWO (political) PARTY from Air, Land and Sea. And shall disarm and de-radicalise their members once OUR victory is achieved. This is a peacekeeping operation to protect the guaranteed rights of weebs and peace in OT! Land.

For Victory!
Jangsoodlor
Chairman of the UWU Union
Acting Supreme Commander of the PADORUWUTF
Provisional President of the Weeb Congress
25/06/2023 21:10 GMT+7

Update:
Kaaruumii
Kobold84
I was preparing for this moment.

cephaphysic
-
Ymir
OKAY!!!!
Stomiks
Don't forget to procure your military weaponry from British Megacorp©️™️ yours truly~!

As tensions rise, we are now discounting our lazer cannon at a generous price of 1,000,000,000 OT Bucks as opposed to 1,000,000,000,000 OT Bucks!

It's the perfect weapon to use against the ALT-OWO party! One sweep with this on the battlefield will instantly eradicate any anarchist that comes your way! This sale period will only last for a couple of days, so buy now!
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Stomiks wrote:

Don't forget to procure your military weaponry from British Megacorp©️™️ yours truly~!

As tensions rise, we are now discounting our lazer cannon at a generous price of 1,000,000,000 OT Bucks as opposed to 1,000,000,000,000 OT Bucks!

It's the perfect weapon to use against the ALT-OWO party! One sweep with this on the battlefield will instantly eradicate any anarchist that comes your way! This sale period will only last for a couple of days, so buy now!
Thanks for your generous offer! I acknowledged that our domestic defense industry is vastly inferior to the corporation and the coalition. I'd like to buy 1 of this system and a production license for 2,000,000,000 OT! Bucks. TIA!
cephaphysic

Stomiks wrote:

wait, why does that cannon look familiar...? is that...

no... it can't be... you have a megacorporation and you can't even make original tech?
Stomiks

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Thanks for your generous offer! I acknowledged that our domestic defense industry is vastly inferior to the corporation and the coalition. I'd like to buy 1 of this system and a production license for 2,000,000,000 OT! Bucks. TIA!
Pleasure doing business with you! Using our teleporter, we have already sent the lazer cannon and it's blueprints to Kita Port!

We have no qualms about allowing your production of this weapon, as it's automatically rigged to self-distruct when used against British Megacorp©️™️ and it's allies!

Now be free and blast the ALT-OWO party to your heart's content!

octowave wrote:

wait, why does that cannon look familiar...? is that...

no... it can't be... you have a megacorporation and you can't even make original tech?
uhh shit I used the same picture uhhhh

What a coincidence! It seems that the ALT-OWO party picked up the prototype of our lazer cannon. Rest be assured that our final product is 100x times more powerful that our initial builds, so don't fear and don't pull out please!
Reyalp51
FINALLY BLOOD SHALL BE SHED AGAINTS THE NAYSAYERS

Corne2Plum3
Why do I hear gun shoots?
Reyalp51

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Why do I hear gun shoots?
sorry i was too exited
z0z
?
179bpm
oh little town in the usa, your time has come to see,
there’s nothing you believe you want…
but where were you when it all came down on me?
did you call me? no.

sorry if this was cringe
his everything
The CRINGE Union is now INVADING ALT-OWO's Territory
[ Sebastian ]
I hope you win 👍
[[[[[[
HAHAHA you guys are so funny, THE ALT-OWO (political) PARTY'S TERRATORY IS EVERYWHERE IN OT

gl on your quest of invading every territory hehehe
sametdze

dPeace wrote:

HAHAHA you guys are so funny, THE ALT-OWO (political) PARTY'S TERRATORY IS EVERYWHERE IN OT

there's one corner of OT you haven't touched......
Karmine

dPeace wrote:

They don't even understand what the party is smh my head
Anaxii 3

dPeace wrote:

welp good luck on trying to defeat Corne2Plum3
show more