forum

The UWU Union (UWU Declaration #2: UWU Union Reforms)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
Comrades, since the Padoru wars have ended and OT! has returned to relative peace and stability, our union needs to change. Therefore I, as The Chairman of the UWU Union, have decided to implement reform measures to our manifesto to be better suited to current circumstances. We are also recruiting members (see Article VI)

Regarding the UWU abbreviation
UWU is an abbreviated form of UWU is a Weeb Union. it's a recursive acronym

Current Members
-Remi
THETM
MrMcMikey22
Reyalp51
octowave 
Kobold84

The UWU Manifesto

Section I: Our Principles

Click here to read the first UWU Union Declaration

Article I: Anti-Harumachicloverism

The Anti-Harumachicloverism principle is to convince super dirty pp farmer who only play harumachi, padoru, that Leah Kate song and other ringtone-size maps (generally 30-40 seconds long maps without DT)(And yes, those type of farmers exists), and completely disregard the rhythm and accuracy of the song to stop and go enjoy longer maps (at least TV-size map) or to go touch some grass. This is one of the three founding principles of the UWU union

Article 3 of the previous UWU manifesto wrote:

Ringtone-sized farm maps are bad for your health. Harumachi clover and Padoru are the prime examples of this. So we need to eradicate them for the sake of the well-being of the OT! Citizen
Ringtone-sized farm maps still sucks. Not only that it's bad for your health, but also you Accuracy as a whole. Imagine setting a new top play with Padoru B-rank FC with 84% accuracy lol.

Article II: Protection of Freedom for Waifu Worshipping

Everyone have their preferences. Many prefer Tsunderes, others may prefer Yanderes, and some may prefer Kuuderes. We believe that everyone have their reasons to love their own Waifu. Be it relatability, pity, "she is sooooo cuttttte uwu i just cant." or whatever. And we respect that.

Article III: Protection of Proletarian Weebs against Exploitation by the Bourgeoisie

As a Weeb Proletariat Union. It's our duty to protect the natural rights of the weebs. We'll protect all weebs from discrimination, oppression and exploitation by all and any institutions, party or person.

In order to ensure the Protections offered in Section I, we need to have a standing paramilitary. Further explanation of the paramilitary will be outlined in the next section.

Section II: The Means to Uphold and Promote Our Principles

Ariticle IV: Regarding the Relationships with Other OT! Factions and the OT! Government

1. The UWU union was formed to prevent the supposedly authoritarian-orwellian regime proposed by The PadOT! Coalition once they sucessfully overthrown the current OT!Government. But now those threats are long gone. As of now, we're willing to cooperate with anyone to make OT! a better place and to promote our principles. As long as they don't infringe the First and Second Article of our Manifesto.[/size]

2. We have no intentions to overthrown the OT! government, the parliament and the denizenship system. Unless they somehow implemented authoritarian measures which are against our principles.

Article V: The UWU Union's Paramilitary

1. The Permanent Anti paDoru Ot! Resistance UWU Task Force (PADORUWUTF) was first created to counter the PadOT! Coalition. The task force will be here to stay. As we still need a standing paramilitary to protect the rights and freedoms outlined in the first section of this manifesto.

2. The PADOURUWUTF is a Self-Defence Force, which means we will only use them if there's a violation of our principles. And we're willing to use them against anyone who dare to do so.

3. We welcome suggestions for a new name for this task force since the current name is too long and irrelevant to the current situations.

Section III: Organisation, Membership and Operation

Article VI: Membership

All denizens and dwellers are welcome if they meet our requirements, which are:

1. Not having set any scores on beatmaps that are shorter than 40 seconds or less than 250 maximum combo with less than 93.00% accuracy in your top 5 highest PP plays. This apply to your Main (starred) game mode and the game mode which you spent the most total play time (If it's not your main game mode already). This rule is to ensure that you're willing to adhere the Anti-Harumachicloverism principle.
  2. Anyone who's already associated with other political parties are also welcomed. But you must pledge your allegiance and loyalty to the UWU union first and your affiliated political party second. This does not apply to the members of The Grass Party.
  3. Grass party members are welcomed. Since I also agree that people should touch more grass, they have the special privilege to choose whether to pledge their allegiance to The Grass Party or the UWU Union first.
  4. Members who disregarded section I of the Manifesto will be expelled.
Member of the UWU Union have the right to convene at the Weeb Congress, see Article VII for more information

Article VII: Leadership and Decision-Making Process

1. The Chairman of the UWU Union is the undisputed leader of the UWU union. The Chairman has the power to

1.1 Make amendments to the manifesto
    1.2 Make decisions regarding the course of action of the union. Including, but not limited to, diplomatic decision and military operation by the PADORUWUTF
    1.3 Trigger and dissolve a Weeb Congress session
    1.4 Appoint, dismiss or expel any members of the UWU union
    1.5 Veto any decisions make by the Weeb Congress and the Supreme Commander of the PADORUWUTF

Current Chairman: Jangsoodlor
  2. The Supreme Commander of the PADORUWUTF Task Force is appointed by the Chairman of the UWU Union. And is a second-in-command to the Chairman. The Supreme Commander responsibility and power is to

2.1 Trigger and dissolve a Weeb Congress Session
    2.2 Giving advice to the Chairman and the Weeb Congress
    2.3 Veto any decisions make by the Weeb Congress.

Current Supreme Commander of PADORUWUTF: -
  3. The Weeb Congress consists of members of the UWU Union. The Weeb Congress session can be triggered by any members of the UWU union. The Congress will be convene in a form of an OT! thread. It has the ability to

3.1 Convene and Dissolve itself
    3.2 Make amendments to the manifesto
    3.3 Make decisions regarding the course of action of the union. Including, but not limited to, diplomatic decision and military operation by the PADORUWUTF
    3.4 Make statements
    3.5 Expel members if they're found to be infringing the first section of the union's manifesto

Any actions by the Weeb Congress must have 50% of the vote and the approval of the Chairman
  4. Any denizens, dwellers and tourists of OT! are welcomed to act as an observer of our union.

Signed: Jangsoolor, Chairman of the UWU Union
21st of March 2023

Amendments:
20/04/2023: Made clarifications regarding the Weeb congress and re-styling the manifesto to be easier to read.
MrMcMikey22
owo
Ymir
I could wank to this

I mean

Announcement

I can't be fucked writing this professionally
okay lets be friends yada yada smooch smooch

signed -Remi, Founder of PadOT Cocklicious (yummy)
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

-Remi wrote:

I could wank to this
yea Remi u can join uwu. let's buwue fruwuiends
Ymir

Jangsoodlor wrote:

-Remi wrote:

I could wank to this
yea Remi u can join uwu. let's buwue fruwuiends
DM FOR MUTUAL
cool

Even though I'm technically qualified to join, I don't think I should be allowed to from looking at my top plays.
Anaxii 3
am i eligible ? I farmed team magma expert HTHD, and I fuckin hate harumachism

I'm supporting anti-harumachism
Patatitta
this is less about anime and more about you hating harumachi
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

yoony1 wrote:

cool

Even though I'm technically qualified to join, I don't think I should be allowed to from looking at my top plays.
You can absolutely join without any guilt tho. I mean, look at my top play lol. The Anti-Harumachicloverism principle is to convince super dirty pp farmer who only play harumachi, padoru, that Leah Kate song and other ringtone-sized maps (generally 30-40 seconds long maps without DT)(And yes, those dirty farmers exists), and completely disregard the rhythm and accuracy of the song to stop and go enjoy longer maps (or touch some grass I guess)

THETM wrote:

am i eligible ? I farmed team magma expert HTHD, and I fuckin hate harumachism

I'm supporting anti-harumachism
Yes since your Team Magma play have more than 93.00% Acc tho

Patatitta wrote:

this is less about anime and more about you hating harumachi
I hate Harumachi Clover with passion
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
uwu
Farfocele
i'm sorry for getting a 93% acc play on padoru
MrMcMikey22
"Not having set any scores on beatmaps that are shorter than 40 seconds or less than 250 maximum combo with less than 93.00% accuracy in your top 5 highest PP plays."

R.I.P. I have set a 92,91% score on a 42 second map ;w; Wait a minute..it was 256x combo and it's 42 seconds long..
nvm lol..

can I join?
Reyalp51
Im an acc player can i uwu?
cephaphysic
-
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

"Not having set any scores on beatmaps that are shorter than 40 seconds or less than 250 maximum combo with less than 93.00% accuracy in your top 5 highest PP plays."

R.I.P. I have set a 92,91% score on a 42 second map ;w; Wait a minute..it was 256x combo and it's 42 seconds long..
nvm lol..

can I join?

Reyalp51 wrote:

Im an acc player can i uwu?

octowave wrote:

i'd ask to join, but i like being a free agent :33o
y'all can jowoin uwu
Farfocele
i choked an SS on harumachi clover a ton of time ago and fucked up my top plays with padoru (i didn't expect to get so much pp), sadge
-Umbreon-
What if you were a die-hard Harumachi Clover hater, then lost motivation and broke a pen, then reconsidered playing again in order to defeat the behemoth, inflated your PP, and now want to kill yourself because you're a skill-lacking talentless loser?
ColdTooth
No, I do not want to do UWU. I do not know the fight.
Polyspora
we hope to be a good ally to you, UwU party.

UwU, UwU.
Jarcrafted
Sooo I guess you left the grass party?
show more