forum

OT sound sources

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

Greetings from the OT sound team!

Responsible of events such as OT song festival, OT got talent, freedom dive covers, the Jarto Album and much more!

community/forums/topics/145250?n=54195

Ok so i've been using some threads to make lots of OT samples, but i think that it can expand to give more variation. Here are the threads that i've been currently using:

I might bark at you thread by Roufou

Say Ah. by eblf2013

how i pronounce some of you guys’ names (with voice 😯) by Aireunaeus
Corne2Plum3
Here before someone takes all of the sample and make a 208 bpm frenchcore remix with these
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis
btw you can send em chopped samples so i can directly include them
Patatitta

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Here before someone takes all of the sample and make a 208 bpm frenchcore remix with these
frenchcore??
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore lmao I loved those when I was younger

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??
you either love it or hate it, there is no neutral for this genre lol

btw me, remi and manishh are (or at least were) recording some things so you'll eventually have more sources
Kobold84
Good thread.
Patatitta

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??

btw me, remi and manishh are (or at least were) recording some things so you'll eventually have more sources
I dont care about what the songs sound like who the fuck decided to name a genre "frenchcore"
roufou
woof :3

I have a folder of distorted kicks I processed that I can send soon they're real funny!
Polyspora

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??

I dont care about what the songs sound like who the fuck decided to name a genre "frenchcore"
rude
Patatitta

Polyspora wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??

rude
it's not rude, it's just, what is frenchcore supposed to mean?????
Kobold84

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??

rude
It's the same as J-core, it originated in France and it's hardcore, must be frenchcore.
Patatitta

Kobold84 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

frenchcore??

rude
It's the same as J-core, it originated in France and it's hardcore, must be frenchcore.
just learned jcore is also a thing
nominomu
as a producer, this is gonna be so useful
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

first thread samples ready! (yeah they're 35 lol)

also the how i pronnounce some of you guys names is gonna take sooo much
Nuuskamuikkunen
I am glad my threahd is there.
z0z
*moan*
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

z0z wrote:

*moan*
i also had to painfully crop that shit and edit
179bpm
now tell me do ya

now do ya have any money
Anaxii 3
Rigbyuis feat. BeaniCraft and THETM - The Sound from OT!
Scyla
No lewd noises?
show more