forum

(BBcode usage) The OT! office

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis
(Better on PC view)

...Woah, the apartment below me is really loud out here on the forums...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OT! OFFICE

Dialogs
Abraker (To kobald): Ok, so now that you get the rules, go ahead to the 2nd floor and MODERATE!
Kobald (To abraker): Wait, so, i just grab this magical lock and do my work?
Abraker: Yeah, like that. I'll show you then another thing, but it's secret so be quiet...
Kobold: What?...
Abraker: Blushing is waiting there. You're not starting to moderate now. Come with me...
Kobold: Ok??

Shinrun: Well, i've taken all the candidates to the government floor to make the utterance phase of the OT! Elections. Now, answer these questions made by anonymous people and give yourself a good impression, remember that this thing is being streamed to the 2nd floor. Now, MR. Karmine, What are your thoughts on...?

Dialogs
Manishh: AHHHHH THIS AMA FIRE THAT'S HAPPENING IS GETTING VERY BIG, HELP ME GUYS!!!!
some people: Shut up guys! the debate is about to begin, pay attention
The rest: (Doesn't shut the fuck up...)
a

Dialogs
ColdTooth: Yeah, so i thought that it was a good idea to make my own AmA. Turns out that people ended liking it and it was a very popular thread.
Silmarilen: Ehhh, the floor almost got completely on fire because of the AmA things... That's why i only enjoy the pinned section that's located right when you enter the 2nd floor
ninore: I was also a part of it, but didn't know that those threads would cause such a big chaos.
Itz_UwU_Playz: But the threads are good! Last time i got in a Talent Show and won some money, look!

THE OT! SECRET HEADQUARTER OFFICE

you can't watch is secret lol

Something can be heard...
Abraker voice: Ok guys, so this is the office where i work all the time. only few members of the ot government know how it works. i'll teach you, so, with this button, therea asfsd an tine in the bgd.... (unintelligible)
Blushing voice: I get it. thank you, abraker
Kobolt voice: I also get it. Thanks

Descriptions of each floor
Floor#3:OT Government Floor
the OT royal society of quality was here before, but now they're on a house in the woods

Floor#2: OT regular poblation
Here, the average dwellers and denizens live at a very strange kind of peace... Last days the whole floor got on fire because of some AmA particles or something...

Floor#1: The OT quiet people
it's the first floor since it gives a good impression. people who doesn't post so often like to go here instead of being on the 2nd floor.

Floor#-1: ???????

That was all for todays' episode of "The osu! forums city"! Sya!

Jarcrafted
What
Farfocele
this is an interesting concept
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

Jarcrafted wrote:

What
is the ot office, don't you see :D???

OK now serious, i was experimenting with a bug that abraker discovered, which was to make notices inside notice, so i think i did it wrong and noticed it looked like a building, so i decided to do all these images and stuff
Corne2Plum3
Effort 100
Karmine
Great thread, 10/10 would recommend
YyottaCat

Rigbyuis wrote:

Jarcrafted wrote:

What

OK now serious, i was experimenting with a bug that abraker discovered, which was to make notices inside notice, so i think i did it wrong and noticed it looked like a building, so i decided to do all these images and stuff
Nah it’s the correct way to do it. I don’t think the box tag can be omitted in any way though.
Ymir
waaaah
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

YyottaCat wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

Jarcrafted wrote:

What

Nah it’s the correct way to do it. I don’t think the box tag can be omitted in any way though.
community/forums/topics/1004816?n=15

It should look like a notice inside a notice inside a... anyways consider this thread as the result of a serendipity (the boxes are unavoidable)

example
outside nest

inside nest

deeper nest

🤓

guess this thread represents pretty well the current situation of OT lol
[ Sebastian ]
I've been transformed into a ball.
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

I've been transformed into a ball.
i was too lazy to search for every single pfp of every active dweller/Denizen so i grabbed the images from B0iis amazing thread and there we go
-Kori
god this is so creative
her everything

-Kori wrote:

god this is so creative
Trueeee
- cirno -
ok
B0ii
Amazing use of my renders
10/10 perfect
TGGD
this is cool :0
Patatitta
banger thread
- Marco -
WHY IS BLUSHING IN THE SECRET HEADQUARTER?!?!?!?!?!?

@BLUSHING YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Topic Starter
Rigbyuis

- Marco - wrote:

WHY IS BLUSHING IN THE SECRET HEADQUARTER?!?!?!?!?!?

@BLUSHING YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
maybe he is, maybe he isn't
It was just a voice that the autor recognized as blushing's voice OwO..
- cirno -
owo the OT! office looking good