forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
B0ii

Karmine wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Karmine wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Wait how long do you have to be active here for to be a denizen?
8 months (unless things changed and I didn't notice)
8-7 months, depends on the person and the pressure on the govt.
to be honest it's too long in my opinion, it should be only 4-6 months.

It tooks me only 3 months to be denizen personally.
Yeah it used to be 2 months, doesn't seem like a lot but 8 is way too long.
Probably why we don't have a lot of new denizens.
Neh i don't think 8months too long, at least it gives some value for the tag. At least new comers want it.

If you down it to 2months, it will create more shitty denzins than gen 8. I meant there will be shitty denzins
Yeah, I think making good threads/contributions should matter more than time spent/number of posts.
There are old denizens we remember because they did a lot of things and we can see them a lot in the chronicles but some others everyone forgot about.
About 4-5 months is good enough, since it's not too long, and it's enough time for people to understand the basic culture and the atmosphere of ot
MrMcMikey22
yo I'm about to get into the 9th gen am I?
B0ii

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Maybe? Idk who will get into 9th gen
ghoulybits

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

You've still got 2 months and a significant contribution to OT to go, so I wouldn't expect your name to be the top of the gen 9 list.
Rigbyuis
still people missing like tggd, patatitta, stomiks, polyspora, etc etc

nvm that would be 9th gen
Stomiks
Aw man. I was hoping to be in 8th gen since my 8 months is almost up. Guess 9th gen will have to do.
Cerno

ninore wrote:

Karmine wrote:

aiq wrote:

Karmine wrote:

ninore wrote:

can i become denizen
If you're active for at least a few months yeah, but right now I'm pretty sure most people have never seen you
he's already a denizen lol
Damn I usually recognise old denizens when they stop by but it seems others forgot about him too lmao
bruh thats cold af man
really didnt have to do me like that
It’s ok nedd i still love u
ShinRun
Also I hope you guys realize that being the first denizen of a new gen doesn’t always mean you’re one of the main contributors to the creation of the new gen
Polyspora

ShinRun wrote:

Also I hope you guys realize that being the first denizen of a new gen doesn’t always mean you’re one of the main contributors to the creation of the new gen
well, that makes me feel a little better

still cool to be the first in something tho
Kaaruumii
When gen 9 happens everyone switch to a padoru profile pic to epikly troll abraker and rename gen 9 to the padoru generation
Polyspora

MFGSTC wrote:

When gen 9 happens everyone switch to a padoru profile pic to epikly troll abraker and rename gen 9 to the padoru generation
no
Kaaruumii

Polyspora wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

no
ok mommy
Topic Starter
abraker
I sometimes think 8 months is too long, but other times think it's not enough. There are some denizens that just tick off the box and disappear, others who I can't figure out what makes them worthy of denizen despite being here 8 months.
Polyspora

abraker wrote:

I sometimes think 8 months is too long, but other times think it's not enough. There are some denizens that just tick off the box and disappear, others who I can't figure out what makes them worthy of denizen despite being here 8 months.
it should be more arbitrary, something like "oh I remember you, ok you're a denizen now" and "who are you? try harder"
Stomiks

abraker wrote:

True. It's hard making qualifications for denizenship it depends on the individual's contributions to the forum.

I think the denizen length should vary based on how much a person has contributed to OT, with 6-7 months being a baseline. If someone made a thread that greatly changed OT for the good, then that person should have their required denizen length shorten. And if someone justs posts on a couple of threads, not really putting in effort or contribution, then that person's required denizen length should increase.
Manishh
8months is the best, and if there is someone who is worthy of giving the tag before 8momths, then you can just give it to him

abraker wrote:

You are not talking about me right
Polyspora

Manishh wrote:

8months is the best, and if there is someone who is worthy of giving the tag before 8momths, then you can just give it to him

abraker wrote:

he is
Manishh

Polyspora wrote:

Manishh wrote:

abraker wrote:

he is
Bro I found every locked thread from past 13months. Though the thread didn't do well
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

abraker wrote:

True. It's hard making qualifications for denizenship it depends on the individual's contributions to the forum.

I think the denizen length should vary based on how much a person has contributed to OT, with 6-7 months being a baseline. If someone made a thread that greatly changed OT for the good, then that person should have their required denizen length shorten. And if someone justs posts on a couple of threads, not really putting in effort or contribution, then that person's required denizen length should increase.
Pretty much what I was trying to say here:

Karmine wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Karmine wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Wait how long do you have to be active here for to be a denizen?
8 months (unless things changed and I didn't notice)
8-7 months, depends on the person and the pressure on the govt.
to be honest it's too long in my opinion, it should be only 4-6 months.

It tooks me only 3 months to be denizen personally.
Yeah it used to be 2 months, doesn't seem like a lot but 8 is way too long.
Probably why we don't have a lot of new denizens.
Neh i don't think 8months too long, at least it gives some value for the tag. At least new comers want it.

If you down it to 2months, it will create more shitty denzins than gen 8. I meant there will be shitty denzins
Yeah,
I think making good threads/contributions should matter more than time spent/number of posts.
There are old denizens we remember because they did a lot of things and we can see them a lot in the chronicles but some others everyone forgot about.
Manishh

Manishh wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Manishh wrote:

abraker wrote:

he is
Bro I found every locked thread from past 13months. Though the thread didn't do well
Though I did get cerno aproval
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Today is a very special day as we will officially witness the birth of a new generation. I am proud to introduce Karmine as the newest Denizen. While Karmine has been quite lackluster on OT, he is a highly respected and knowledgeable member of OT. He might not be the most active, nor the most creative but his close ties with denizens and the future newcomer makes him the perfect individual to end an era but also to unleash a new one. Everyone, please welcome Karmine!
- Speech by Shinrun
Stomiks
Oh shit congrats karmine!
cephaphysic
-
Polyspora
nice
TGGD
Good job Karmine
ghoulybits
Congrats Karmine!
B0ii
Good job!
Nuuskamuikkunen
CONGRATS!
Kaaruumii
Gratz apparently gen 9 does exist
JustABeginner
Generation 9 already?
I'm old.

Edit: Congrats!
aiq
congraturations
Cerno
Oh pog, grats karmine
haha i rolypoly
nice job karmichael
WitherMite
congratulation
her everything
Congratulations 🎉🎊
Manishh
Let's goooo, party when
z0z
nice

new generation
Corne2Plum3
GEN 9 LET'S GOOO
Karmine
Karmine
Thanks guys, I now have a duty to make good threads :lol: It's probably not gonna happen but at least I try
show more