forum

thinking about OT a little bit

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Patatitta
It's just, even if I have been active here for a few months already and I kinda know how every user is, I still feel kinda out of the loop, like, yeah I've read the ot!chronicles and kinda have an idea what's going on but I still feel like everyone already knows everyone else so well and I'm just kinda there, I still don't really feel part of a community, which hasn't really happen before, like, in other places with less activity and less time I already feel so much more in part with everyone else, but ot just feels different

no real point in this thread, just wanted to voice this feeling a little bit, prefer to create a new thread about this rather than just posting it in shitpost
Cerno
i mean ive seen u being quite active in otneus, having a chatter with some of the older gens, ur blending in quite well by the looks of it.

u could also join the game night server if u want to, though u would prob lose all ur braincells cuz of how retarded most of our convos are. But uh yah, the peeps in gn’s more interactive with each other
ShinRun
Well you kinda joined at a weird time to start with. You joined right when gen 8 is about to end and when gen 8 activity is decreasing. The other two people like you I can think off would be Raffi and NekoTowel. Raffi managed to fit in into gen 8 since he spend quite alot of time on the server and NekoTowel stopped posting on OT.

Guess it's just the wrong time but aye you'll fit in soon enough
abraker
If you've read OT!Chronicles, it should be relatively easy for you to make something that is noteworthy. Like it's not even that hard to milk an old trademark event.
ShinRun
I used to read the chronicles back then and look for my name but the only thing under my name would be OT!GN. Now I got like quite a few of mine up there.
roshan117
my name appears a few times in the chronicles but even then, it's been so long since i've been terminally active that i hardly know anyone anymore
Meah
Wanna flirt?
YyottaCat

roshan117 wrote:

my name appears a few times in the chronicles but even then, it's been so long since i've been terminally active that i hardly know anyone anymore
I only vaguely remember you.
z0z
we don't get quite close to each other
Manishh
I dont know you much but we are still mutual lol

And what is OTchronicles
Topic Starter
Patatitta

abraker wrote:

If you've read OT!Chronicles, it should be relatively easy for you to make something that is noteworthy. Like it's not even that hard to milk an old trademark event.
it's less about leaving a mark and more like feeling like the party was already over when I joined

Manishh wrote:

I dont know you much but we are still mutual lol

And what is OTchronicles
it's a thread detailing the history of ot
Arctos Sagittario
no worries after a few rounds of chats you'll surely have some marks here for everybody to remember
Topic Starter
Patatitta

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

no worries after a few rounds of chats you'll surely have some marks here for everybody to remember

Patatitta wrote:

abraker wrote:

it's less about leaving a mark and more like feeling like the party was already over when I joined
Corne2Plum3

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

abraker

Arctos Sagittario wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

abraker wrote:

He said "it's less about leaving a mark".