forum

OT Presidential Election 2022 Winner Announcement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ClevelandsMyBro

OT Presidential Election 2022

- Results -
Welcome back folks to the final results of the 2022 OT Election!
If you don't know what this is, Hello and welcome! Please look at Phase One of the elction to get the general idea of what is going on.
We've made it folks. After a long 3 weeks and 3 phases, we can finally put this year's election to rest. Aside from a few hicups along the way such as a fellow candidate who forfeited the election due to being under pressure and some minor spelling mistakes, I would say the election went as accordingly and we can determine the new OT President.

I would also like to thank you our fellow denizens for contributing so much for this year's election. Whether you registered to be candidates, giving questions, voting candidates, or you're just here with your popcorn, I am still very grateful for everyone's contribution.
Welp, without further ado, I would like to announce the new OT President.

The president who will lead OT for 2022 is...

Ghoulybits!

I would like to congratulate the as the new OT President. Let's all hope they do a wonderful job at guiding OT for the next year.
The following is the statistics of the votes.
All confirmed votes had been documented along with the unique tokens that have been provided to the denizens whom have voted.

From this list we can see that fellow candidate ghoulybits has the most ammount of votes with 13 votes
Followed very closely behind by fellow candidate NotRaffi with 4 votes

This announcement thread will also serve as a post election discussion thread for denizens and a post election speech thread for presidential candidates.
Denizens are free to discuss the results of the election and share their opinions on this thread.
With that, I officially announced the closing of this year's OT Presidential Election.
Thank you all so much for your attention and contrbution.
Please look forward to next year's Election!

This has been General Cleveland, over and out.

Rhythm32
I never participated in the voting also I am very new to OT and the osu!community as a whole.
ghoulybits
Oh lord.

Give me like, a few hours to prepare a speech or something.
Manishh
letsssss gooooooooo OT is safe noww
ShinRun
ghouly I expect you to finish my stuff
igorsprite
haha i rolypoly
you better not be corrupt ghouly
Manishh
Not gonna lie everyone already knew who gonna win
Corne2Plum3

Manishh wrote:

z0z
"very closely"
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Manishh wrote:

Cerno
grats ghouly
Patatitta
gg
abraker
congratz ghouly!
ghoulybits
Uhm... ahem, ahem, is this mic working? OK, great, let's start then.

So... yeah. I won! That's great! Yippee! Honestly, when I signed up for this, I did Not think that this would be a possibility but uh. Here we are! I'd like to thank the denizens that voted for performing their sacred civic duty, and I'd like to thank NotRaffi for not chickening out like two certain other candidates. I solemnly swear that I will rightfully execute the Office of President of OT, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the OTConstitution. I like being on OT, and I want to make sure that other people have an enjoyable experience here too. I'll try to do my best to be a decent president, so thank you all once more. Yeah.

There is a 50% chance that I messed something up in this speech, so my apologies.
Manishh
I think shin would have been the winner if he didnt quit like pussies

But still ghouly is also a very good candidate and not a pussy
Manishh
We now want party
ShinRun

Manishh wrote:

I think shin would have been the winner if he didnt quit like pussies

But still ghouly is also a very good candidate and not a pussy
Mf what part of “I don’t want to be a president” do you not get
samX500
welcome to our new president!