forum

The Great Consumer War

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Timeline of the Great Consumer War

August 4th, 2021 : Denizen ghoulybits unveil her newest possession, "GHOULYMART" which turned out to be an pharmacy which ghoulybits also claimed to be "World's largest unofficial retailer of osu!pills. After a bit of digging, it turns out that ghoulybits is trapping costumers inside and refusing to let them free unless they paid for subscription.

October 27, 2021 : Just 4 day before Halloween, GHOULYMART strikes back, turning the pharmacy into a broader store, selling everything from a human limb to an esophagus.

February 20th, 2022 : Denizen ShinRun open "Shin's OT!Shop" to the public which sells specifically OT items.

February 20th, 2022 : GHOULYMART owner ghoulybits confront ShinRun and threaten him for a lawsuit

February 22th, 2022 : ghoulybits directly confront ShinRun and declare war on ShinRun on the bases that ShinRun have backstabbed and infringed GHOULYMARTS

February 22th, 2022 : Denizen Asian Warlord created the totally original "AsianMarket" in attempt to gain some popularity while ShinRun and ghoulybits are in an conflict but somehow fails miserably. Asian Walord claims to sell everything you can ever desire while his pictures only show Asian cuisine and goods.

February 22th, 2022 : Denizen Corne2Plum3 decided to join in on the fun and created "Corne2Plum3's french osu! shop - osu! stuff, french food and more!". Corne2Plum3 created it with the good intention of selling osu accessories and french cuisine however this created even more tension on the forums

February 22th, 2022 : Store owner ShinRun ask ghoulybits to temporarily join hand and ghoulybits accept.

February 22th, 2022 : GMT and Denizen abraker started his own store based around his scientific creation and he named it "A-Breaking Laboratory Weapon Shop". Out of every other stores, this one seems to have experienced the least conflict.

February 22th - 23th, 2022 : Mutliple OT member claim "Corne2Plum3's french osu! shop - osu! stuff, french food and more! as the best store around.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I request all franchise owner to gather and come up with an solution as we all sell very different item and this will cause more chaos in time of election
[ Rynn ]
yall should make 1 single store an sell all of the shit there and see which item has the most sales
ghoulybits
The most amiable solution is that all of these imposter stores cease operation immediately, leaving Ghoulymart as the one and true option for consumers. I will not budge.
z0z

ghoulybits wrote:

The most amiable solution is that all of these imposter stores cease operation immediately, leaving Ghoulymart as the one and true option for consumers. I will not budge.
mafuyu
Patatitta

ghoulybits wrote:

I think that falls under antitrust laws, so you could be sued if that was the case
z0z

Patatitta wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

I think that falls under antitrust laws, so you could be sued if that was the case
ot doesn't necessarily have such laws
Julian_Kaiser

z0z wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

ot doesn't necessarily have such laws
OT does not necessarily contain laws. OT is contained under laws.

It's not this way:

But more like this way:
ghoulybits
Antitrust laws do not apply here because there is no world government that recognizes Ghoulymart as a legitimate business.
Farfocele
i vouch for Shin's shop
abraker

ghoulybits wrote:

Buy my entire stock and I will gladly close
z0z
watchign
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

no u
YyottaCat

z0z wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

mafuyu
Hmm... I just realized that.
ghoulybits

YyottaCat wrote:

z0z wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

mafuyu
Hmm... I just realized that.