forum

Plans for Future Planetary Evacuation to Ensure Denizen Safety Prior to Eradication of Enemy Forces

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keremaru
Hey there, Kere here. As a member of the "Nuke AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Restore Order to OT" Cross-Supercluster Task Force Alliance, I have spoken to Presidentially Royal OT Scientist Abraker, and been granted permission to relocate the safe haven, OT!Bunker, onto my personal ship, the "Passion Orange Guava" - thus providing the highest priority of safety, entertainment, and commanding power of my multi-Railjack armada: The "Galactic Enterprise of inteRsupercluSter protection". This is to give fellow denizens of OT the utmost possible safety that they will potentially need, as well as ensure that they won't even realize the terror of annihilation that AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is inflicting on our world. As well as offering business opportunities within its hallways and cabinets, the Passion Orange Guava has almost every known beverage, food and otherwise known to our discovered universe!

Afraid of potential alien invasion? No worries! Every verified denizen/personnel has their very own permanently secured, nondetachable verification band which covers its wearer with a lightweight, single-atom gel that blocks the extremely precise laser doors that our hallways feature! These bands also automatically clean skin underneath it when detecting water, to prevent skin contamination! These verification bands are synergistic with our hallway doors, which are augmented with the aforementioned lasers that melt aliens and/or trespassers alike! There is NO way anyone other than you and your friends can get through that door without this band! And to make it even MORE difficult for a certain individual to be able to get through these safeguards, we entrust our hitscan auto-aim robots to handing out these bands to our denizens, built-in with a face/voice/blood-recognition technology to prevent any AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH clones from being able to sneak onto the Passion Orange Guava! So why are you still worrying about AHHHHHHHHHHHHH getting on my ship? Sign up below today!
abraker
Kere, I will need to correct you and say that Tad is a member of the "Nuke AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Restore Order to OT" alliance too. We both interviewed owo birb if you don't remember...
haha i rolypoly
personally im chilin in the reimu hakurei shrine im good hope you get killed o[ut their soldier
Corne2Plum3
TACTICAL NUKE, IT COMING!
Topic Starter
keremaru

abraker wrote:

Kere, I will need to correct you and say that Tad is a member of the "Nuke AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and Restore Order to OT" alliance too. We both interviewed owo birb if you don't remember...
Oh yeah. Fixed.

click squares wrote:

personally im chilin in the reimu hakurei shrine im good hope you get killed o[ut their soldier
Thanks, but I'm immortal. In every practical definition of the word. If anything, I'd like to see someone kill me. Then, and only then, will I be impressed.
But yeah, the only way I think I'll die is at the heat death of the universe.

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

TACTICAL NUKE, IT COMING!
Oh yeah no. Nukes aren't in my arsenal because I have more devastating weapons. But if people made nukes as drastic as I hear they are, then I might add them.
Topic Starter
keremaru
Denizens, make sure you sign up before the war starts! If not, I'll have to consider posts in this thread as registrations!
ColdTooth
am dummy pix
Winnyace
can I have my own room, please? I've weird sleeping noises
Topic Starter
keremaru

Winnyace wrote:

Of course, denizen! My ship's interior is made with the most malleable molecular metal-organic gels from an innovative science system, all while being inter-fused with the best microfiber titanium alloy that reputation can allot for. Long story short? You can have a custom room as safely guarded as an elementary principal's coffin of school toys.
Winnyace

keremaru wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Of course, denizen! My ship's interior is made with the most malleable molecular metal-organic gels from an innovative science system, all while being inter-fused with the best microfiber titanium alloy that reputation can allot for. Long story short? You can have a custom room as safely guarded as an elementary principal's coffin of school toys.
thank you sir.
Topic Starter
keremaru

Winnyace wrote:

keremaru wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

thank you sir.
Of course.

ColdTooth wrote:

am dummy pix
is oke; am dummy tu, i gaid felo teno
Nuuskamuikkunen
Mmmm, the orange guava definitely convinced me o¬o
Topic Starter
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

If the orange guava enticed you, wait until you get onboard. We have P-O-G (the abbreviation for passion orange guava) on the ship, and it's one of the best drinks I've ever tasted in any of the super-clusters I've contributed to.
Nuuskamuikkunen

keremaru wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

If the orange guava enticed you, wait until you get onboard. We have P-O-G (the abbreviation for passion orange guava) on the ship, and it's one of the best drinks I've ever tasted in any of the super-clusters I've contributed to.
NOW YOU'RE TALKING.
Topic Starter
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

keremaru wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

NOW YOU'RE TALKING.
Oh yeahhhh.

Feel free to sign for obligatory residency on the Passion Orange Guava here!
As my great, great, great grandma always says, "Pke tupute ib toj, atp toj ib ykaye." - The future is now, and space is the now.
Topic Starter
keremaru
I'll be listing registrants who have successfully filled out the papers to board my ship, the Passion Orange Guava.
Starting our list:
✦ Presidential OT!Scientist abraker has signed his name on the registry list! ✦
You don't want to be in the OT!nexus when alliance-based destructive obliteration enforced by the OT!President is underway!
Please, sign your papers!
q9za
Do you have plans on colonizing Mars?
Ashton
What the hell is this
q9za

Ashton wrote:

What the hell is this
I think they are recruiting people to increase their manpower and achieve world domination.
Topic Starter
keremaru

q9za wrote:

Do you have plans on colonizing Mars?
Oh please, I don't have any plans on colonizing Mars!
I already have. Yukk ot pkap, Jtiteet ykustaj.

Ashton wrote:

What the hell is this
This is purely a registration sheet where you can sign up to seek refuge from the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Civil Celestial War aboard my ship, the Passion Orange Guava! You can sign here!

q9za wrote:

Ashton wrote:

What the hell is this
I think they are recruiting people to increase their manpower and achieve world domination.
Now why would I seek to conquer an intelligent planet when I already have taken passive command over totalitarian-like governing worlds? I have no interest in OT as a conquering target!
show more