Achromalia
heya pengu.
Penguin
question time:

favorite fast food joints
pentaqola
j o l l i b e e

mcdonald's is nice but jollibee finna hit different for me

perhaps cuz i always look for the same order of french fries and a sundae every single time i go there

now i should go back to doing math shit
Penguin
RAISIN CANE'S IS SO GOOD

in n out

five guys

Chick-fil-a (they have shitty owners though)

jack in the box
pentaqola
damn i have never ever experienced getting into any of those fast food joints, nor have i seen them at all in person.
Penguin
I'm pretty sure all of the restaurants I listed are US exclusive, except maybe Jack in the Box?
pentaqola
oh-

makes sense then
Achromalia
locally, del taco is one that i've frequented for its high-quality (personal taste) $1 bean-and-cheese burritos or its chicken tacos, but i honestly don't really care for cast food joints. not ideal for the wallet sometimes.

single-use food items < bulk staple foods cooked at home

- - -

not feeling all too well, physically. also really inert again, so this sorta sucks. trying to take advantage by relaxing, but i keep thinking about the shit i'm not doing.
pentaqola
i wanna look at the ceiling

especially after finishing that math module

i just feel sour now
Phantonym
a
Penguin
I can't believe I missed a 50 pointer
Corne2Plum3
pentaqola
not nut not
Corne2Plum3
-
Penguin
top ten all time lets go
pentaqola
heck yeah!
Corne2Plum3
Penguin
ya
pentaqola
came back to playing osu! and holy shit my skills really has gone to shit after such a long time of not playing

not that i'm a super good player to begin with but still

unless i'm actually judging myself too much i still think im absolute crap
z0z
i need to sleep earlier
it's almost 7am

probably unlikely to happen anytime soon
Penguin

pentaqola wrote:

came back to playing osu! and holy shit my skills really has gone to shit after such a long time of not playing

not that i'm a super good player to begin with but still

unless i'm actually judging myself too much i still think im absolute crap
don't worry, it'll come back to you in a bit. I took a two year break and I was able to get back to regular after a month or so.

z0z wrote:

i need to sleep earlier
it's almost 7am

probably unlikely to happen anytime soon
same
YyottaCat
School tomorrow...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phantonym
whyy ;-;
pentaqola
awwh
Penguin
oof
pentaqola
time to fall down the stairs and go to bed
Phantonym
A
Penguin
fghj
Corne2Plum3
The amount of time I got ninja'd is so fuckin' illegal...
Penguin
same xd
Corne2Plum3
;_;
Penguin
Nuuskamuikkunen
I'll destroy all your pcs and all kind of devices that connect to the internet to keep you from posting >:)
Achromalia
the headphones broke. again.

i'm desperately trying to fix them.

continue.
it's literally the one thing i use most frequently right now that's among the more valuable things in my music production. they're so good, too, they just have issues with structural integrity. almost an infamous point of disappointment.

i basically died inside last night when it happened, but i'm kinda over most of it now that i've understood some of the problem, and now that there's hope to repair it. i just need to understand how, and then do it right. only i can do this right now, after all. i definitely don't want to bother my dad and go through his scrutiny of my stupid fucking mishaps with my equipment and belongings. it's always something that he tends to place the blame on, and even i personally tend to believe i'm at fault for it.

i mean, it's sorta rightful, i think.

i dunno. i just lose trust in myself to take care of things, sometimes.
and it's hard to say, even if this is a common and infamous point of damage in this line of Audio Technica headphones, that this would be solely thanks to that external factor-- not without also somewhat believing i played a part in fucking it up through neglect, too.

i don't seem to know how not to blame myself for this. it's kind of a return to 2018/2019-tier self-hatred, and i'm not really fond of that, as it's really detrimental and kinda makes me miss the point.

anyways. i don't wanna do anything right now without a clear head and a proper understanding. i'll leave it be, go a while without any audio, and come back to this.

[quoted from the server i vented about this in.]
Corne2Plum3
-
Penguin
Super glue is a mans best friend
Corne2Plum3
-
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

the headphones broke. again.

i'm desperately trying to fix them.

continue.
it's literally the one thing i use most frequently right now that's among the more valuable things in my music production. they're so good, too, they just have issues with structural integrity. almost an infamous point of disappointment.

i basically died inside last night when it happened, but i'm kinda over most of it now that i've understood some of the problem, and now that there's hope to repair it. i just need to understand how, and then do it right. only i can do this right now, after all. i definitely don't want to bother my dad and go through his scrutiny of my stupid fucking mishaps with my equipment and belongings. it's always something that he tends to place the blame on, and even i personally tend to believe i'm at fault for it.

i mean, it's sorta rightful, i think.

i dunno. i just lose trust in myself to take care of things, sometimes.
and it's hard to say, even if this is a common and infamous point of damage in this line of Audio Technica headphones, that this would be solely thanks to that external factor-- not without also somewhat believing i played a part in fucking it up through neglect, too.

i don't seem to know how not to blame myself for this. it's kind of a return to 2018/2019-tier self-hatred, and i'm not really fond of that, as it's really detrimental and kinda makes me miss the point.

anyways. i don't wanna do anything right now without a clear head and a proper understanding. i'll leave it be, go a while without any audio, and come back to this.

[quoted from the server i vented about this in.]
i'm slowly figuring out how to bond the broken pieces together.

scared to actually do it. i don't want to fuck this up, because i know i tend to fuck everything up.
show more