forum

[Proposal] Catch the Beat ruleset draft (General)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deif
Hi everybody! After weeks of discussion within the people involved in the Criteria Council, I'm happy to announce we've come to an agreement and crafted a draft for a new set of rules and guidelines for Catch the Beat. Notice this is NOT the final result, as we need the feedback of the community first before getting it officially bumped into the wiki. Here's the proposal:

Common terms

General

1. Cup: Easy
  2. Salad: Normal
  3. Platter: Hard
  4. Rain: Insane
  5. Overdose: Expert
Gameplay

1. Fruit: A large object represented by a hitcircle, slider head, tail or repeat.
  2. Drop: A medium-sized object represented by a slider tick.
  3. Droplet: A small object representing a slider body. Missing these will reduce your accuracy, but unlike the above, will not result in a combo break.
  4. Banana: An object found during spinners. These award bonus points, but do not contribute to accuracy and are not required to obtain max combo.
  5. Jump: A spacing between two objects that requires the use of dash to catch both.
  6. Hyperjump: A more exaggerated spacing which cannot be caught by normal dashing. During play, hyperdash will be triggered between the two objects, characterised by a coloured outline on the first object.
  7. Edge Dash: A very large spacing between two objects where the required Trigger Distance is not reached, and as such, a hyperjump is not generated. The first object must be caught with the edge of the plate in order to catch the second object at all.
  8. Trigger distance: The minimum spacing between two objects at which a hyperdash is generated between them.

General

Rules

1. Your map must theoretically be possible to SS. This means it must be possible to catch absolutely all fruits, including droplets.
  2. Edge dashes must not be used in direct conjunction with hyperjumps. This is because such patterns require especially precise movement and force an unreasonable restriction on accuracy required to catch them.
  3. Each map must use at least two different combo colors which must not blend in with the map's background/storyboard/video. This is so hit objects are always visible to the player.
Guidelines

1. Ensure combos do not reach unreasonable lengths. Caught fruits will stack up on the plate and can potentially obstruct the player's view. Bear in mind that slider tails, repeats and spinner bananas also count as "fruits". New Combos should be placed regularly to clear the plate and avoid this.
  2. Try to have at least one spinner in each difficulty to create variety in the map and fluctuation among scores. However, if a spinner just doesn't fit anywhere in the song, then there's no need to force one.
  3. Overall Difficulty should have the same value as the Approach Rate. This is just a standardized value, as Overall Difficulty does not affect gameplay nor the amount of fruits a spinner has, just the maximum score of a difficulty. For cases where the two values are not equal, the Overall Difficulty must be greater than or equal to the Overall Difficulty of the next hardest difficulty.
  4. Hyperdashes may only be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions when the slider path is simple and easy-to-follow. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement, as transitioning into and out of complex slider shapes with hyperdash is usually uncomfortable to play and a major penalty to accuracy for little benefit. Hyperdash on slider repetitions must not be used for more than two repeats, and such slider must not be used consecutively.
  5. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. However, lower difficulties may use lower tick rates to reduce accuracy requirements for newer players, providing they still follow the rhythm of the song. Using high tick rates purely to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
  6. Hyperdashes should not be used when the destination of the hyperjump is located near the left or right border of the play field. This creates an uncomfortable movement as the catcher is forcibly stopped upon reaching the border of the playfield. Try to leave at least 16 osupixels of space between the end point of the hyperjump and the border of the play field, respectively at x:16 or x:496 at most.

Skinning

Rules

1. Custom catchers must be included in v2 skin format. This is to ensure correct display on all skins. The required filenames are "fruit-catcher-idle.png", "fruit-catcher-kiai.png" and "fruit-catcher-fail.png".
  2. Custom fruits must include all necessary elements and be colored in a scale of grey colors. This is to ensure that your images are clearly defined and of acceptable quality. The needed elements can be found in the osu! wiki https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning_Catch_the_Beat#Fruits. Additionally, it is recommendable to use transparent elements for the overlays.
  3. Skinned elements must be the same size as their default skin counterparts. This is so they represent the hitbox properly and don't alter gameplay. The current dimensions used in the default skin are 128x128 pixels for the fruits, 82x103 for the drops and 306x320 for the catcher.
Guidelines

1. Custom catchers can additionally include the element "lighting.png" to complete the skin set. This element is however optional to add and has default dimensions of 184x184 pixels, though it may vary depending on the desired visibility of the element.

Revision #2

Common terms

General

1. Cup: Easy
  2. Salad: Normal
  3. Platter: Hard
  4. Rain: Insane
  5. Overdose: Expert
Gameplay

1. Fruit: A large object represented by a hitcircle, slider head, tail or repeat.
  2. Drop: A medium-sized object represented by a slider tick.
  3. Droplet: A small object representing a slider body. Missing these will reduce your accuracy, but unlike the above, will not result in a combo break.
  4. Banana: An object found during spinners. These award bonus points, but do not contribute to accuracy and are not required to obtain max combo.
  5. Jump: A spacing between two objects that requires the use of dash to catch both.
  6. Hyperjump: A more exaggerated spacing which cannot be caught by normal dashing. During play, hyperdash will be triggered between the two objects, characterised by a coloured outline on the first object.
  7. Borderline dash: A spacing between two objects which requires dash between the opposing borders of the two objects to catch both. The spacing is not quite large enough to create a hyperjump.
  8. Trigger distance: The minimum spacing between two objects at which a hyperdash is generated between them.

General

Rules

1. Your map must theoretically be possible to SS. This means it must be possible to catch absolutely all fruits, including droplets.
  2. Borderline dashes must not be used in direct conjunction with hyperjumps. This is because such patterns require especially precise movement and force an unreasonable restriction on accuracy required to catch them.
  3. Each map must use at least two different combo colors which must not blend in with the map's background/storyboard/video. This is so hit objects are always visible to the player.
Guidelines

1. Ensure combos do not reach unreasonable lengths. Caught fruits will stack up on the plate and can potentially obstruct the player's view. Bear in mind that slider tails, repeats and spinner bananas also count as "fruits". New Combos should be placed regularly to clear the plate and avoid this.
  2. Try to have at least one spinner in each difficulty to create variety in the map and fluctuation among scores. However, if a spinner just doesn't fit anywhere in the song, then there's no need to force one.
  3. Overall Difficulty should have the same value as the Approach Rate. This is just a standardized value, as Overall Difficulty does not affect gameplay nor the amount of fruits a spinner has, just the maximum score of a difficulty. For cases where the two values are not equal, the Overall Difficulty must be greater than or equal to the Overall Difficulty of the next hardest difficulty.
  4. Hyperdashes may only be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions when the slider path is simple and easy-to-follow. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement, as transitioning into and out of complex slider shapes with hyperdash is usually uncomfortable to play and a major penalty to accuracy for little benefit. Hyperdash on slider repetitions must not be used for more than two repeats, and such slider must not be used consecutively.
  5. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. However, lower difficulties may use lower tick rates to reduce accuracy requirements for newer players, providing they still follow the rhythm of the song. Using high tick rates purely to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
  6. Hyperdashes should not be used when the destination of the hyperjump is located near the left or right border of the play field. This creates an uncomfortable movement as the catcher is forcibly stopped upon reaching the border of the playfield. Try to leave at least 16 osupixels of space between the end point of the hyperjump and the border of the play field, respectively at x:16 or x:496 at most.

Skinning

Rules

1. Custom catchers must be included in v2 skin format. This is to ensure correct display on all skins. The required filenames are "fruit-catcher-idle.png", "fruit-catcher-kiai.png" and "fruit-catcher-fail.png".
  2. Custom fruits must include all necessary elements and be colored in a scale of grey colors. This is to ensure that your images are clearly defined and of acceptable quality. The needed elements can be found in the osu! wiki https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning_Catch_the_Beat#Fruits. Additionally, it is recommendable to use transparent elements for the overlays.

Revision #1

General

Rules

2. Timing jumps must not be used in direct conjunction with hyperjumps. This is because such patterns require especially precise movement and force an unreasonable restriction on accuracy required to catch them.
  4. Overall Difficulty must have the same value as the Approach Rate. This is just a standardized value, as OD does not affect gameplay nor the amount of fruits a spinner has, just the maximum score of a difficulty.
  5. Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement.
Guidelines

1. Ensure combos do not reach unreasonable lengths. Caught fruits will stack up on the plate and can potentially obstruct the player's view. Bear in mind that slider tails, repeats and spinner bananas also count as "fruits".
  3. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
  4. Hyperdashes should not be used when the second object in the hyperjump is located near the left or right border of the play field. This creates an uncomfortable movement as the catcher is forcibly stopped upon reaching the border of the playfield. Try to leave at least 16 osupixels of space between the end point of the hyperjump and the border of the play field, respectively at x:16 or x:496 at most.

Skinning

Rules

1. Custom catchers mustbe included in both v1 and v2 skin format. This is to ensure correct display on all skins. The required filenames are "fruit-ryuuta.png" (v1), "fruit-catcher-idle.png", "fruit-catcher-kiai.png" and "fruit-catcher-fail.png" (v2).

See the draft of the difficulty-specific ruleset here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/435598

EDIT: There'll be a limited time to post your feedback in these threads, so make sure to do it until the 10th April at 23:59 UTC. There'll be a period of couple of days afterwards where the council will deliberate and adjust the draft to the recieved input from the community. This is to ensure that the ruleset gets approved by the staff in a reasonable period of time. It should be plenty of time to get enough feedback, so don't complain afterwards when the ruleset gets approved!

The thread will be locked for further deliberation on the 8th May at 23:59 UTC. Make sure to post your opinion before that date!

This will be the last 2-week period to recieve feedback from the community. After locking the thread on the 29th May at 23:59 UTC the ruleset will be discussed one more time with the last recieved comments and ammended by the osu! staff afterwards.
Krah
Nothing really new or not expected actually. Just some points who bother me but I'm annoying and I know that.

Deif wrote:

1. Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement.
Some guys will be mad xD

Deif wrote:

1. Ensure combos do not reach unreasonable lengths. Caught fruits will stack up on the plate and can potentially obstruct the player's view. Bear in mind that slider tails, repeats and spinner bananas also count as "fruits". [l/list]
"Unreasonnable" should be defined like it is right now (aka 10-15-20idk).

Deif wrote:

1. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
How it is said make it looks like it's rule when apparently it isn't. Actually for me it should be a rule and not a guideline but if you want to keep it as guideline you should probably change how it is phrased.

*rolls to read the other post*
Topic Starter
Deif

Krah wrote:

Deif wrote:

1. Ensure combos do not reach unreasonable lengths. Caught fruits will stack up on the plate and can potentially obstruct the player's view. Bear in mind that slider tails, repeats and spinner bananas also count as "fruits".
"Unreasonnable" should be defined like it is right now (aka 10-15-20idk).
It's specified in the other thread with real quantities, in case people ask.
MBomb
Ok, a few points here, too.

1. OD=AR is nice for the most part, but I feel it's better left as a guideline, as in some, albeit rare cases, you could have a low AR overdose (Like, for example, my overdose for seal.mp4), where a higher OD than the other diffs makes sense, especially seeing as these difficulties should be worth more points due to them taking more skill to pass/FC. Whilst I didn't use the fact it was a guideline in that case, it could be an option.

2. HDashes not being used on droplets I'm fine with, but on slider repititions, I feel it can be used well, and possibly best to keep as a guideline in that case. Whilst it is very rare it will fit the song, there's some cases in which it can, and it'll play nicely.

3. Whilst using higher tick rates is stupid due to tick rate being a part of the song, I feel as though sometimes, a lower tick rate could be better on easier difficulties, due to, for example, tick rate 4 causing some very difficult accuracy issues for new players. I'm assuming that's the reason this is a guideline, but thought I'd say just in case.

4. May be worth adding to the final guideline that, depending on HDash strength, an even bigger distance between the note and the wall could be required.

I don't know anything about skinning, so I'll let other people talk about that.
Sey

Deif wrote:

Hi everybody! After weeks of discussion within the people involved in the Criteria Council, I'm happy to announce we've come to an agreement and crafted a draft for a new set of rules and guidelines for Catch the Beat. Notice this is NOT the final result, as we need the feedback of the community first before getting it officially bumped into the wiki. Here's the proposal:

General

Rules

1. Your map must theoretically be possible to SS. This means it must be possible to catch absolutely all fruits, including droplets. Do we really need to define what an SS is here? I think just the very first sentence is fine?
  2. Overall Difficulty must have the same value as the Approach Rate. This is just a standardized value, as OD does not affect gameplay nor the amount of fruits a spinner has, just the maximum score of a difficulty. I do not really understand the reason why AR has to be the same as OD. This should be kept as a guideline, it seems there isn't even a totally valid reason to keep both consistent.
  3. Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement. It depends so much on the circumstances, in some situations they play really nice. At least I would suggest to keep Hypers on slider repetitions as a guideline.
Guidelines

1. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless. Since when is that a thing? I remember you complained on my latest mapset to have the same tick rate on every difficulty. The actual guideline should be to keep similar slider tick rates in difficulties and it should be a rule to not allow the mapper to go from something like STR1 to STR2 from the previous to the following difficulty.

See the draft of the difficulty-specific ruleset here: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/435598
JBHyperion

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Ok, a few points here, too.

1. OD=AR is nice for the most part, but I feel it's better left as a guideline, as in some, albeit rare cases, you could have a low AR overdose (Like, for example, my overdose for seal.mp4), where a higher OD than the other diffs makes sense, especially seeing as these difficulties should be worth more points due to them taking more skill to pass/FC. Whilst I didn't use the fact it was a guideline in that case, it could be an option.

This is a good point; but how much does OD actually contribute to the score multiplier? CtB scoring is heavily combo-based and since a harder diff will typically have a higher combo, the potential for higher score should be self-evident... But definitely worth investigating

2. HDashes not being used on droplets I'm fine with, but on slider repititions, I feel it can be used well, and possibly best to keep as a guideline in that case. Whilst it is very rare it will fit the song, there's some cases in which it can, and it'll play nicely.

Our reasoning was that if you need to put a hyper on a slider repetition it will be for a strong sound, which you probably shouldn't be mapping to a slidertick in the first place. Splitting into slider + circle or 3 circles would seem more logical to me.

3. Whilst using higher tick rates is stupid due to tick rate being a part of the song, I feel as though sometimes, a lower tick rate could be better on easier difficulties, due to, for example, tick rate 4 causing some very difficult accuracy issues for new players. I'm assuming that's the reason this is a guideline, but thought I'd say just in case.

This is exactly true, and in fact I was considering this point today when mapping a 200BPM Cup in SRT2 lol.

4. May be worth adding to the final guideline that, depending on HDash strength, an even bigger distance between the note and the wall could be required.

We tried to make our proposals as concrete and free of loopholes or ambiguity as possible - this is a guideline though, so there is scope to expand this on a case-by-case basis

Sey wrote:

Deif wrote:

General

Rules

1. Overall Difficulty must have the same value as the Approach Rate. This is just a standardized value, as OD does not affect gameplay nor the amount of fruits a spinner has, just the maximum score of a difficulty. I do not really understand the reason why AR has to be the same as OD. This should be kept as a guideline, it seems there isn't even a totally valid reason to keep both consistent.
So what's a valid reason for having AR =/= OD ? MBomb gave a reasonable idea above, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.

Guidelines

1. Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless. Since when is that a thing? I remember you complained on my latest mapset to have the same tick rate on every difficulty. The actual guideline should be to keep similar slider tick rates in difficulties and it should be a rule to not allow the mapper to go from something like STR1 to STR2 from the previous to the following difficulty.
It's not a thing in the current RC which is why we're making one here lol. Requesting that tick rate should be "similar" as a Guideline is far too ambiguous and can be easily worked around without valid reasoning
ZiRoX
Regarding the AR/OD thing, the effect on max score is not linear, there are 3 intervals with different mutlipliers. Given the same map, (IIRC) things between OD1 and 7 (both included) will have the same score, OD8 to OD10 get a increased score (the same for any OD in this range), and OD0 gets a reduced score.. I didn't test for decimal values.

Since the same multiplier spans over a range of ODs, it's hard to achieve what you pretend (smoothly increasing score for harder difficulties).
Sey

JBHyperion wrote:

So what's a valid reason for having AR =/= OD ? MBomb gave a reasonable idea above, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet.
This dragged along when CTB specified mapsets have been introduced to osu and it lasted until today. It is however a good guideline for mappers who don't know what other song setup settings to choose on CTB, So yeah, I basically just say it should be mentioned as a guideline but not as a rule, since there are neither reasons for nor against it. I see it as helpful, but not as mandatory.
WildOne94

Deif wrote:

[*]Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
I think this might be a somewhat hard guideline to follow as if to say that some drums in songs cover 1/4's or more then they can be hard to make for easier diffs. Most higher diffs can map every one of these drums but if for say like a cup/easy, it would be annoying to make and miss every drum noise. That's why I normally use the slider tick rate higher in the easiest diff something to be able to cover the drum sounds with the ticks (turning on and off with timeline points).

I have my nitro fun song that goes from a 1/2 drum beat pattern to them placing on 1/4s halfway through the song which messes up the diff making it seem more like a normal. I wouldn't want to overmap so that's why i do tick rates more on easier diffs. And less on harder because it does not seem that good with more on harder ones imo.

Hope that makes sense.
Kurokami
There is only one problem with higher tick rates on easier difficulties. (I remember saying the similar things as above once or twice in the future then I somehow changed my mind.) The Cups and even the Salads are meant to be for never players but their movement is really inaccurate at that time. Setting higher SV results that they need to be really accurate to catch the appearing ticks in order to avoid possible misses. So in order to avoid this, set it higher should not be acceptable.

@Mbomb Please do not do slow Overdoses. /o/
MBomb

Kurokami wrote:

@Mbomb Please do not do slow Overdoses. /o/
But there are cases where it could fit a song, is the main problem, such as low bpm songs with lots of strong beats. I've heard songs as low as 80bpm where an overdose would be fitting, and having anything above AR8.5 would be strange.
ZiRoX
That's why it's a guideline and not a rule.
Topic Starter
Deif
See the update in the OP: The deadline is on 10th April at 23:59 UTC.
BoberOfDarkness

Sey wrote:

Deif wrote:

Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement. It depends so much on the circumstances, in some situations they play really nice. At least I would suggest to keep Hypers on slider repetitions as a guideline.
I totally I agree with Sey, this should be in the guidelines and could be allowed on some Overdose's but with caution.
On FlandreScarlet-s map (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/492741) hyper on slider doesn't cause chaotic movement
Kurokami
I don't want to see any sliderend on strong beats. If its really that strong, just separate them. I don't get why ppl want to end their sliders on those beats as sliderends does not have the same impact as sliderheads. While they might play nicely they sounds really awful. :c
Riari
Generally I have no problem with most of this, it's fairly standard and doesn't really punish anything or anybody but I would like to voice my opinion on this:

Deif wrote:

[notice]

General

Rules
  1. Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement.
Whilst it may create chaotic movement, I do think that this should be a guideline instead of a rule. Hypers on slider-ends make no sense, Kurokami has shown this in the post above me. However, I think that hyperdroplets could work very well in some cases. Whilst I do support it, I would only support it in very high difficulties, going towards my point of making it a guideline rather than a rule.

I probably didn't word this great but there you go.
Zak
I think at most it could be a guideline for slider repetitions but hyper droplets should be completely disallowed, I've never really seen them used in a way that makes them the best choice for any particular section of a song.
Sorceress
Not all that many posts here, maybe it would make sense to post about this in the Catch the Beat specific forum next time or atleast in the general thread there? Without being in certain Discord groups I would have not seen this thread.

Hyperdashes must not be used on droplets and/or slider repetitions. This is to prevent chaotic or unreasonably difficult slider movement.
It's perfectly possible to have "chaotic and unreasonably difficult" slider movement without hypers anywhere and perfectly possible to have simple and easy sliders with hypers, it's more a problem with the slider shape and SV rather than hypers/no hypers.

Zak wrote:

I think at most it could be a guideline for slider repetitions but hyper droplets should be completely disallowed, I've never really seen them used in a way that makes them the best choice for any particular section of a song.
Wouldn't rule them out because we're yet to see a good usage for them yet. They're a rare sight even in the craziest of unranked difficulties but I believe there's potential for some cool stuff to be done with them. Disallowing them with a rule just ensures we'll never see this idea explored.

I don't believe any of the points for disallowing hypers on slider repetitions and droplets are solid enough to have this as a rule, I strongly support this being made into a guideline atleast. We have the modding process to deal with any silly sliders, hypers or not.

Use the same slider tick rate on every difficulty as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
Some points raised about the impact of this on easier difficulties in the thread that I can agree with here. I think rewording this to allow lower tick rate on easier difficulties would be a good move. I'm no expert at explaining things but I've seen some people getting flak for not suggesting any wording so here we go.
Do not use excessively high tick rate as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping. Using high tick rates to increase score/combo/difficulty is senseless.
Makes a point against unnecessary high tick rates but I'm thinking it's too vague as to that high tick rate is. Also, what exactly is meant by "the mapping" in "as it is a property of the music rather than the mapping" ? I'm thinking just having "the map" would make more sense.
Kurokami
I'm just gonna answer this way as its pain to quote on phone. We mainly disallowed sliderticks and repeats to be Hypers because they hardly makes any sense. To go with examples, to be able to add a Hyper to the repeats you need to increase the whole slider's velocity which, on higher bpm creates a very hard movement where really easy to miss a few droplet or even it could be a hard dash. Yes it might be usable in some cases but currently there is more against it.

Same applies to the droplet as well. If there is a strong beat which needs a Hyper then it shouldn't be mapped that way in the first place.

Both of these just exist to increase the SR which gives more pp. There is no way that it cant be done to follow the song normally.

If you need better explanation with more visual examples, contact me on every afternoon or Sunday please. And I'm interested in your reasons as well.
Riari

Kurokami wrote:

I'm just gonna answer this way as its pain to quote on phone. We mainly disallowed sliderticks and repeats to be Hypers because they hardly makes any sense. To go with examples, to be able to add a Hyper to the repeats you need to increase the whole slider's velocity which, on higher bpm creates a very hard movement where really easy to miss a few droplet or even it could be a hard dash. Yes it might be usable in some cases but currently there is more against it.

Same applies to the droplet as well. If there is a strong beat which needs a Hyper then it shouldn't be mapped that way in the first place.

Both of these just exist to increase the SR which gives more pp. There is no way that it cant be done to follow the song normally.

If you need better explanation with more visual examples, contact me on every afternoon or Sunday please. And I'm interested in your reasons as well.
I don't think hyper droplets are a bad thing.

Quick and poorly explained example:

Long slider in maybe some form of dubstep song, sudden pitch change or drop but you want to continue the slider because its the same after. Slider starts one one side relatively straight and it goes horizontal to add emphasis to that change and adds a hyper to a vertical continuation on the other side.

I think things like this would be really cool to play and see, a poor explanation but I hope that you can see what I mean.
show more