uhm i love this song !! also ist really nice mapped. I'll hope vor approval good luck!
Hello! From my queue~Thanks for your mod!!
[- - General - -]
- - Uncheck the widescreen support on the Insane diff's setup. Since the rest of the diffs are already disabled. Fixed
- One of your hitsounds has a potential to keep the beatmap away from rankability. The "drum-hitnormal.wav" is lengthen 28ms, which is really short. As what the criteria tells abou it, it should be at least 100ms long. I will see what to do
[- - Easy - - Remaped the whole diff]
- 00:21:872 (1) - You could try polishing this sharp slider a bit more, it looks solid but not very usual. Something like this should improve it's aesthetics, with a perfect 1.1x spacing for sure.
- 00:44:596 - Perhaps you should at least add a circle here, since you've tried making a little consistency of rhythm composition alike on the next two kiai times on 01:28:011 (2) - and 02:22:279 (2) - . So filling up the rhythm on this one will give emphasis much more better.
- 00:49:006 (1,2) - I prefer replacing these notes into a 2/4 slider and a circle. Nearly the same reason as above according to the rhythm consistency. You should give more attention to that imo.
- 01:17:496 (2,3) - & 01:25:637 (5,1) - Between these two notes is a 1x spacing, your default spacing on most verses is 1.1x. I may think this might be a mistake or overlooked while using the distance spacing in each every note.
- 02:19:904 (4,1) - The same issue as above.
- 02:28:045 (2,1) - This is some sudden jump though, and probably could have a potential subjective issue. So I highly recommend changing the spacing of this.
- 02:41:612 (2,1) - Another one, 0.9x spacing. I suggest you should give more attention both to spacing and rhythm as well imo.
[- - Normal - -]
- 00:08:305 (1) - Well, if you're actually not using the middle sliderpoint on the straight slide body. Then it's probably unnecessary to be kept there. I recommend removing it. Fixed
- 00:34:082 (3,4) - The previous parallel is acceptable, but I think you should try something more smooth and a bit curvy that would fit better than the linear flow here, it wouldn't hurt much if you give it a try though. Just my personal opinion. I changed the patern but it's still lineal, I don't think linean flow fits bad there
- 00:57:146 (1,2,3) - I think you should start differing the patterning here, it might be a little repetitive when repeating the same substance even though it flipped back or reversed. So I probably suggest a change of the structure here. I think it's good how is now,I don't feel it repetitive and it's probably better to help reading it at the second time.
- 01:26:993 (1) - I can hear that the downbeat on 01:27:672 - is probably a good place for a click imo. Maybe replacing the reverse arrow and 01:28:011 (2) - into one 1/1 slider. Gives a little more impact emphasizing both track and rhythm, which is pretty good for it's density imo. Changed
- 01:47:344 (3) - Optional objective: This has a possible improvement for aesthetics here in my point of view on this slider. How about creating a curve on the linear slide body? Might outcome a blanket ofc, but it also makes the slider more incentive in structural flowing and patterning. But it's up to you if you would mind changing it or not. Good idea, done
- 02:21:261 (1) - The same thing for the downbeat slider on 01:26:993 (1) - Changed
[- - Insane - -]
- 00:10:679 (8,9,1) - I literally prefer the stacking should be on slider (1)'s head rather than circle (8) for track density. It emphasizes the vocals pretty much a lot if so. Don't worry, it won't hurt the spacing if you stacked them correctly so yeah.
- 00:36:795 (7,9,11) - I'm a bit dazed here for the readability when I first saw this, it may be an issue especially if it's AR9 and might barely read circle (11) in gameplay. Well if you don't mind, try a manual stacking at least for visibility. so it wouldn't be a bit confusing at first.
- 00:42:901 (8,1) - The spacing is okay and great, but what I could probably see here is some awkward small overlap on the slider (8)'s border. Well, I know it's because of the SV change, but at least try changing slider (1)'s position in order to avoid odd patternings.
- 01:15:461 (9,10,1) - I probably think swapping the distance spacing between (9)&(10) to (10)&(1) would be very suitable for the strong hit landing on the downbeat on 01:16:140 - . It totally deserves a small jump for a greater emphasis imo.
- 01:41:578 (3,5) - Well, that's one clear odd overlap there. Not sure if it's intentional or not, but there should be a way to necessarily change that without hurting the patterning consistency. Probably placing it onto another co-ordinates of the grid? Idk but basically just try something different for the sake of visibility.
I didn't change everything now because I will re-map a lot of parts of the diff fixing spacing issues, and of course I will have all this things in mind when I do it.
Structure is well made, but overall spacing and rhythm are very lacking. I've pointed out major things that bugged me the most, it's yet to be ready for BN somehow. There's still some room for working over it though, as well as for improvement.
Sup. From my lovely queueThanks for your mod!!
00:13:731 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent spacing. my bad
00:15:088 (3,4,1) - Here aswell, shouldn't be any spacing changes in easy. fixed
00:32:725 (1) - Very creative slider, I will say. However, these are WAY too long. Someone just told me this slider and the other one is unrankable because they are too long with no reason. There is a lot of potential here even for an easy difficulty to add in some beats. 8 beats is fine w/out a repeat, but more than 8 beats can get long for no reason. I changed it into a 8 beat slider w/o repeat
00:47:649 (3,4,5) - I think it would be better if it was a 3/2 slider repeated I don't think so, introducing 1/2 beat there fits very well imo
00:54:432 (1,2,3) - Same here same up
00:57:146 (1,2,3) - And here ^^^^
01:16:140 (1) - See 00:32:725 (1) - fixed
01:31:063 (3,4,5) - See 00:47:649 (3,4,5) - same up
01:48:700 - Break should start here done
02:25:331 (3,4,5) - See 00:47:649 (3,4,5) - ^^^^
02:32:115 (1,2,3) - 02:34:831 (1,2,3) - Pretty sure 3/2 slider is fine here, right now it looks too difficult for an easy I think it's fine, is more like a light normal, and once u went through the first kiai u get used to the 1/2 patterns
02:00:232 (3) - ctrl + j and bring it up then. Flows better mm no, I think the current flow is good
02:29:232 - Add note? too much imo
00:25:603 (4) - I think a ctrl + g won't hurt done
01:20:549 (7,8,9,10,11) - Flow here doesn't seem right, there seems to be a broken triangle, and 01:21:058 (10,11) - is better at x472 y276 changed
01:59:554 (8) - Um, why map other difficulties w/ no break here but there's a break in this difficulty...? cause it's too much for a hard not giving a break since 00:16:445 (1) -
02:46:869 (5) - NC done
00:16:445 (1) - x260 y236 triangle done
00:35:778 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Seems nice, but a suggestion would be to increase the spacing every two notes it's what I did... the space between 3 a 4 is bigger than 2 and 2, and if u mean increasing the spacing even more in the next notes I think it's not a good idea
00:52:058 (2,3,4,5,6) - Might be me, but a pentagon would me much better. I know it looks like a broken one, but if you were going for this, fix the shape I was not looking for a pentagon there, so I keep the current pattern
01:19:192 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - See 00:35:778 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - got it
00:15:767 (3) - Turn this into two 1/2 sliders done
02:36:694 (3,5) - ctrl + g I don't like it
Very nice map imo ty
NM from queueThanks for modding
- Overall, I think you give vocal little too much emphasis. I guess it comes down to personal preference, but I think giving instrument little more attention will make the map better.
Also I personally think NC every measure would be nicer looking than every other measure
00:05:252 - I think it'd be better to make this clickable because it has instrument + vocal as opposed to only vocal 00:05:083 - done
00:05:591 (1) - I think it would look nicer to make it more symmetric by curving the second half of the slider more I think it's not necessary at all, it's not even in the middle of the grid
00:21:872 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Flow in this measure seems too sharp, as opposed to nearly all circular 00:24:585 (1,2,3,4,5) - . but they both are similar in music changed a little bit to make it more circular
00:31:369 (7,10) - Almost touching but not really... not the best design decision imo fixed
00:41:883 (6,7,8) - Making these into jumps while keeping 00:42:561 (9,10,11) - stacked will emphasize change in music at 00:42:561 (9,10,11) - better imo. done
00:51:210 (6,1) - Looks like a stack errors fixed
01:19:023 (2) - 01:24:449 (2) - No sound, practically same spacing as rest. These feels overmapped. I think slider would work pretty well, but leaving this empty will be even better. Gives downbeat more emphasis when clicking stops for a beat xD I changed the pattern in 01:24:449 (2) -. This one 01:19:023 (2) - feels perfectly fine imo, not overmaped at all, just part of a new pattern that represent rhythm change
02:01:419 - whoa drum ok
Jumps were pretty fun :3 Ty
hi from Q, sorry for long wait .-.Gracias por moddear!!
00:04:913 (3,4,5) - this looks a bitt messy (for me) so make them a line straight or rotate it from the line straight or smth https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414464 no, me gusta así, no veo por qué tenga que ser simétrico
00:06:439 (2,3,1) - suggestion (so it looks more organized *imo*) https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414485 me gusta como es ahora
00:24:246 (10,3) - stack these properly hecho
00:31:029 (5,6,7,8) - suggestion > http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414503 and then stack the end of 00:32:047 (9) - with the 6 (also move these 00:32:725 (1,3) - to stack xd) cambiado
00:37:474 (10,1) - slidershape of 00:38:152 (1) - is supposed to completly blanket on 00:37:474 (10) - ?? http://prntscr.com/cz86a7 isnt perfect, but if this is on porpuse then ignore this :p arreglado
00:41:205 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - why spacing is short while here 00:39:509 (7,8,9,10) - its huge? should be equal or at least add more spacing @ 00:41:205 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - no, el pitch de la voz es más alto en esta parte 00:39:678 (7,8,9,10) -
00:52:567 (5,6) - reduce its shapcing KHÈ??
00:55:789 (1,7) - stack these and then move the 00:57:146 (1) - a bit down to avoid overlap? no, los dejé sin stackear a propósito para que se vean mejor
00:56:976 (8) - for this.. I suggest something > https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414559 no, esos dos overlaps no me parecen que afecten, ni siquiera están tapando el comienzo de los sliders
01:21:058 (13) - move this to 297/73? cambié el patrón
01:20:210 (9) - nc? ??? el nc está puesto cada 2 comienzos de compás
01:28:180 (5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - I think spacing here its too short, compared to the previouse kiai, this part was more spaced no estoy de acuerdo, el patrón tiene su dificultad, no veo por qué tenga que tener exactamente el mismo espaciado que el del otro kiai
01:55:145 (4) - make this 2 stacked circles? no
01:56:501 (4,4) - ^ (don't really need to change if you like the sliders but I think adding the stacked circles on these would add a bit more variety to the sliders and its more fun imo me gusta como es ahora
02:26:349 (7,8,9,10,1) - move this whole thing like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414586 to avoid overlap hecho
02:46:699 (7) - this circle shouldnt be stacked since it has the clap sound, so I recommend to move it to the sliderend? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6414595 no, están stackeados para seguir mejor la parte en que se calma la voz
glglgl hope this help :T
from my modding queue btw, this is one of the first maps i ever playedThanks for your mod!!
Just wondering, Do you manually type the times instead of selecting the object/s in-game and Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V in the chat? cause all your times have the same mistake ---> http://puu.sh/s083h/522bf93ead.png when I click on them they take me to the time that is writen but it doesn't select the objects and also show this http://puu.sh/s08au/1d084c23b3.jpg00:04:913(4,5,6) imo, you should replace 4 and 5 with a slider as i think it would sound better like that I don't think so, the 5 is to catch the first vocal
00:05:591(1) you should make this a slow slider by reducing sv ( slider velocity) by a bit. I don't like it and see it unnecessary so no
00:06:948(4) ^^^ ^
00:15:323 nc here why would I put nc there? I placed nc every 2 downbeats, where the sound is stronger
00:16:445 remove nc ^^
00:23:228(6,7) remove 7 and extend slider 6 as 7 is not necessary . Also adjust the shape of the slider if you apply change don't agree
00:25:942(5) nc here no, nc are placed every 2 downbeats in this part, but ty anyways, I realized I should palce nc every 1 downbeat in the kiai
00:28:655(5) nc here
00:35:778 nc here, start of jumps no, the nc is here 00:35:439 (1) - cause that's the strong sound
00:36:795(8,9,10,11,12) these jumps don't need to be here as the vocals would be better suited off with sliders rather then jumps. So put like a chain of slider don't agree, they perfectly fit imo
00:42:901(9) lower slider velocity no
00:46:97(4,6) you can blanket here unnecessary imo
00:59:350(8) move more to the right to be closer to the rest of the jumps no, the current space is fine
01:03:760(1) lower sv and extend to 01:04:269 don't like it
01:20:549(9,10,11,12) i feel these jumps should be more spaced out spaced out a bit to avoid tiny overlaps
01:22:245(3,5) blanket here don't want a blanket there
Hope this mod helps !
My queue wasn't open for NM, but I will NM this for you.Thanks for modding! .00:47:649 (3,4,5) - My personal recomendation about this patter is to refrain from using it in easies unless it's a pattern that is used frequently throughout the whole song will have it in mind
01:26:993 - map this section just like you did in the previous Kiai time. I don't see it necessary
It's overall pretty solid00:16:445 (1) - atleast stack it over the 00:14:749 (2) - it looks cleaner in the editor done
00:31:708 - you miss a clap here, I can give you a nice tip on how to hitsound slider ticks p/428943 < jump in this forum ty00:00:843 (2,3) - substitute with a slider
00:02:878 (4,5) - same
plus the whole section had a really low distance snap.
00:27:977 (3) - CTRL+G
01:04:777 (1) - remove NC
I see you swapped the place of the break, not cool, the previous ones were better
I will re-map several parts of this diff00:09:153 (3,4) - stacks like this are absolutely unacceptable in insanes
00:43:579 (1) - the beginning and the ending don't look good seems perfect imo
01:04:777 (1,2) - NC off no
01:11:391 (3) - clap? fixed
01:25:637 (6) - no clap no
01:26:315 (9) - no clap no
01:26:654 - except for here
01:28:689 - clap fixed
01:50:566 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - a stream right here isn't really adequate why not? it's totally ok imo01:42:595 (5,6) - no stacks like this pls I don't see any problem with that stack
k, I like this song, good luck with it and also I said I would NM for you but if you wish you can mod my map two :3 https://osu.ppy.sh/s/499853
Hi, from my queue, NM req;Thank you for modding!
Sorry to be so late;
Ez and Insane diff have been modded;. BPM 176.9 -> 177 177 is incorrect. I was not sure about the correct bpm so I looked at other maps and I found in bonsai's ver the correct bpm wich is 169.88
. As the song has very similar sections, of course u can use different patterns but try to keep the layout pattern, especially distances between notes the same, I'll try to list some of them;. 00:52:058 (2,3,4,5,6) - can make a shape, they are rather randomly now; I don't think the current patern is wrong since the map is not full symmetric
. 00:52:906 - I suggest to use a slider here, since there is a drag sound of "fur"ther here, and the precious one 00:52:567 - 00:52:737 - can be mapped with two single notes; prefer the current
. 00:53:754 (5,6) - not a good flow; can rotate slider 6 a bit; rotated 16 degrees
. 01:32:420 (1) - can be made curve a little to make a better flow like this: no thanks
. 01:37:168 (4,5,1) - spacing between slider 5 and 1 should be larger than note 4 and slider 5 to emphasize the music, just as u do in the previous section: 00:53:754 (5,6,1) - and the later one: 02:31:606 (5,6,1) - ok
. 02:41:272 (13) - maybe add a clap here; good idea
. 02:42:968 (1,2,3) - and 01:43:274 (1,2,3) - spacing issue, just as previous 00:59:859 (1,2,3) - keep them be consistent; changed the last one
NC goes well, nothing serious found;
Hit-sounds are splendid indeed;. AR too high; changed to 3
. 00:54:432 (1,2,3) - these one can be mapped with higher sv to emphasize the rhythm, similar of those in later sections; SV changes are not a good idea in easy/normal diffs
. Why not apply hit-sounds to this set? it already has hit sounds
. nothing more~
I like the set very much and that's why I shoot a star; Thanks
Really a splendid map, hope it will be ranked!
dude i downloaded this map one and a half years ago and it still is'nt ranked, although it's always been awesome. I hope it soon does get ranked^^thanks!