Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
theses are my results!

here's the test! https://www.idrlabs.com/multidimensional-hsp/test.php
Winnyace
MistressRemilia
Achromalia

i have thoughts on this test and these results but,, its actually kind of exhausting to try to describe what im thinking

this isnt exactly super inaccurate? but it isnt very meaningful or substantive. like, these questions can be answered the same way for many entirely different reasons, and each result never reflects anything beyond surface-level inferences, but

idk, i suppose thats usually how these things are, theyre normally somewhere near the realm of entertainment

i say all that, but i would actually probably score myself similarly to how the test result did lolll
sametdze
damn never knew i was this much of a halal snack pack
Karmine

sametdze wrote:

What the fuck does that mean?

Didn't think I'd get that high. Was wondering why most had high scores but I guess it's just how the test is?
sametdze

Karmine wrote:

sametdze wrote:

in australia HSP stands for halal snack pack. they're commonly sold in kebab shops

on the results thing there's a bar titled HSP which made me think of a halal snack pack

man i haven't had a kebab in a long time
Patatitta
yeah i'm an empath

anyways this test kinda sucks like

yeah that's kinda the whole fucking point of introspection, you get something out of it

no when i'm studying I search in youtube construction sounds ASMR

I don't know why they do it, only that they do, and again, more often than not this happening to you is more related to your social circle than your personality

this question is less about you and more the people that surround you

no when i'm decorating I make sure it looks like shit

AnnaRazy
Behrauder
My total HSP is normal... except everything else. I don't know why I keep taking these tests, the results always leave me worried and depressed.

Wimpy Cursed

Behrauder wrote:

My total HSP is normal... except everything else. I don't know why I keep taking these tests, the results always leave me worried and depressed.

do you need a person to chat to
B0ii

Patatitta wrote:

yeah i'm an empath

long ass series of images

yeah that's kinda the whole fucking point of introspection, you get something out of it

I don't know why they do it, only that they do, and again, more often than not this happening to you is more related to your social circle than your personality

the point of these tests are not focused on accuracy, but rather more so of the reaction of dumbasses who believe anything on the fucking interscreenthingamajigglemaballszim that they see
Achromalia

B0ii wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

yeah i'm an empath

the point of these tests are not focused on accuracy, but rather more so of the reaction of dumbasses who believe anything on the fucking interscreenthingamajigglemaballszim that they see
in fairness, that's not an exclusive qualifier for the accuracy or inaccuracy of a result, but i suppose that's a common outcome. and even if these tests are recognized as not being necessarily accurately reflective of anything, it may still subconsciously frame how they perceive themselves and identify with something in relation to themselves or others

or something like that? i'm not sure, i've been in a bit of a haze
Karmine

Achromalia wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

yeah i'm an empath

in fairness, that's not an exclusive qualifier for the accuracy or inaccuracy of a result, but i suppose that's a common outcome. and even if these tests are recognized as not being necessarily accurately reflective of anything, it may still subconsciously frame how they perceive themselves and identify with something in relation to themselves or others

or something like that? i'm not sure, i've been in a bit of a haze
Yeah, some people still believe in MBTI, astrology and other things that are obviously wrong.
These tests are not exactly accurate and usually don't pretend to be but it's easy to use them as a point of reference for introspection.
burgernfat

sametdze wrote:

Karmine wrote:

sametdze wrote:

in australia HSP stands for halal snack pack. they're commonly sold in kebab shops

on the results thing there's a bar titled HSP which made me think of a halal snack pack

how much do kebabs cost in australia
sametdze

burgernfat wrote:

sametdze wrote:

Karmine wrote:

sametdze wrote:

how much do kebabs cost in australia
unfortunately inflation is a thing and its annoying (these prices only apply to the shop i go to)

kebabs - 17.90 AUD

HSP - 15.90 AUD

theres also the charcoal grill kebabs but nobody likes them
Corne2Plum3
a

Utsushime
Well...
burgernfat

sametdze wrote:

kebabs - 17.90 AUD
for that much that kebab better have edible fucking gold inside it, here you can get a kebab that is big enough for 2 meals for 9lv (~7 aud)