forum

itt: post the youtube video that you're watching

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lostsilver
in this thread you post the video that you're currently watching!
kinda like the what are you listening to thread in a way :>

idk man i just had this idea at night, wrote it down and am finally making it into a thread

i'll begin!

it could be a documentary video, a crappost video, a cat video, a music video, anything! just be sure you abide by the forums rules, so nothing suggestive! have fun! <3
Patatitta
hi i'm posting here and i'm not watching any youtube video i'm breaking the system i'm literally neo from the matrix doing cool shit and dodging all those bullets except those bullets dont actually exist and it's just my schizophrenia acting up since I live in a very peaceful neighborhood and tbh overall my town is very safe my country is very safe there really aren't many cases of violence but yeah I was doing this thing called an analogy where I said i'm like neo to say like i'm someone breaking the system not to say i'm literally neo but tbh you may ask now "why did you missunderstand your own joke then" and I don't know
Topic Starter
lostsilver

Patatitta wrote:

hi i'm posting here and i'm not watching any youtube video i'm breaking the system i'm literally neo from the matrix doing cool shit and dodging all those bullets except those bullets dont actually exist and it's just my schizophrenia acting up since I live in a very peaceful neighborhood and tbh overall my town is very safe my country is very safe there really aren't many cases of violence but yeah I was doing this thing called an analogy where I said i'm like neo to say like i'm someone breaking the system not to say i'm literally neo but tbh you may ask now "why did you missunderstand your own joke then" and I don't know
good to know
ClevelandsMyBro

Patatitta wrote:

post the link bro
Corne2Plum3
I'm not watching any video right now as I'm looking at this thread
Hachiman Ryouta
Topic Starter
lostsilver

this is an hour long so ya'll don't have to watch this lol
burgernfat
Farfocele
[ Corn ]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WU1mvH6bqo

halfway thru

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[ Corn ] wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WU1mvH6bqo

halfway thru

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀
that video is a bit longer than the creepypasta icebergs i watch while i draw

ot:
[ Corn ]

ot:

i've also just finished a combined 4 hours of wizard 101 iceberg. best types of yt doc's, history goes deep lol
Topic Starter
lostsilver

[ Corn ] wrote:

ot:

i've also just finished a combined 4 hours of wizard 101 iceberg. best types of yt doc's, history goes deep lol
noice!
Reyalp51
Serraionga
Pillowey
song slaps hard asf

Topic Starter
lostsilver

Pillowey wrote:

song slaps asf

YES OMG YOU ARE SO RIGHT THIS SONG IS ABSOLUTE ART FDBHJGKFGJHDSGHJVHGCH
Kobold84
The sudden realization hit me. No one is going to click links I post in this thread (let alone watch it).

Pillowey

Kobold84 wrote:

The sudden realization hit me. No one is going to click links I post in this thread (let alone watch it).

weebs when a vtuber is building a gundam(??) asmr for almost 2 hours straight: ah yes, peak entertainment
Reyalp51

Kobold84 wrote:

i love you kobold
show more