forum

What browser and OS do you use?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EveryPizza
My phone runs Android with Opera and my desktop and laptop are running Kubuntu.
Corne2Plum3
MistressRemilia
I've been a Firefox and Slackware Linux user since 2002, and use those for all of my computers. My phone has LineageOS.

I use SawfishWM for my window manager without any effects enabled. Then I throw in a few instances of fbpanel so that it appears roughly akin to an AmigaOS desktop. Yes, I'm an old lady XD
Patatitta
firefox, windows, android.

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

and this mf denied being a furry for like a year and a half
Jangsoodlor
Brave Windows and android

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

MistressRemilia

MistressRemilia wrote:

I've been a Firefox and Slackware Linux user since 2002, and use those for all of my computers. My phone has LineageOS.

I use SawfishWM for my window manager without any effects enabled. Then I throw in a few instances of fbpanel so that it appears roughly akin to an AmigaOS desktop. Yes, I'm an old lady XD

Forgot to post an image.
Reyalp51

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
Calli cute
Jangsoodlor

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
that wm (with your config) really looks like something from the 2000s fr tho
Topic Starter
EveryPizza

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
That doesn't look like an old lady wallpaper
MistressRemilia

EveryPizza wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
What does an "old lady wallpaper" look like rofl
Patatitta

MistressRemilia wrote:

EveryPizza wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
definitively not vtubers
Topic Starter
EveryPizza

MistressRemilia wrote:

EveryPizza wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
B0ii
firefox, windows, android.

too scared to use any linux distro lol
MistressRemilia

EveryPizza wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

EveryPizza wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

MistressRemilia wrote:

Forgot to post an image.
OK I may be 40 and thus older than Windows, but I've never used that wallpaper in my life except for the first five minutes after a fresh XP install lol. I'll stick with my death sensei/shiori/oreimo/blue archive/touhou wallpapers.
Nanofranne
Windows 11 Pro with Ungoogled Chromium. It gets it jobs done
Rhythm32
Windows 10 Pro is my Operating System and I am currently using Mozilla Firefox.

My previous browsers were Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Opera GX.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Windows 10, Firefox, Edge or Librewolf.

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Doom Mood
Google Chrome and Windows 10

I used to have an Arch Linux installed, but I deleted it because I don't see the purpose of it.
[ Sebastian ]
Windows 11 and Chrome
z0z
librewolf/ungoogled chromium, pop_os(linux)
show more