title

I have
26.09%
I haven't
73.91%
Total votes: 23
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
I've told some stories to my mates irl. Some of them think they are funny, some of them think i should touch more grass and others think im talking about the deep web when i say the word "forums" and they think i will die
Patatitta
I absolutely have not
Nuuskamuikkunen
Not irl
z0z
no
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
why not?
lostsilver
some of my irl friends ig
ClevelandsMyBro
once when some british guy asked me why my english is good and i meantioned abraker once in an interview i think but thats about it
Patatitta

Reyalp51 wrote:

why not?
what I do on the internet on my free time stays in my memory and it doesn't go anywhere else
B0ii

Reyalp51 wrote:

...and others think im talking about the deep web when i say the word "forums" and they think i will die
this is why i don't talk about it with anyone irl
especially with family cause they might think ot is as bad as fucking 4chan or reddit
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

B0ii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

...and others think im talking about the deep web when i say the word "forums" and they think i will die
especially with family cause they might think ot is as bad as fucking 4chan or reddit
Yeah, once i posted a random okayu car and Aireunaeus located the exact place where that car was and when i tell that story people get woried lmao
sametdze
no

i've mentioned patatitta once but that was on accident
Corne2Plum3
Maybe with one or two friends IRL but I'm not claiming publicly that I'm here
Topic Starter
Reyalp51

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Maybe with one or two friends IRL but I'm not claiming publicly that I'm here
well obviously, thats an easy way to get doxxed
DM FOR MUTUAL
I have to my close friends, I haven't gone into real detail but I have told them some stories and stuff, and I've gone into detail about the OT book

I don't think I've told anyone else

They've actually made brief appearances on OT I guess, the reason they know OT exists is because I messaged them to act as tiebreaker voters for some threads, and I commissioned one of them to do some art for the OT book

I also wouldn't mind going into more depth about OT with them either, why are people so apprehensive about this
I AM VERY SMART
if you actually talk about ot with people irl, you have a problem in the head
Nuuskamuikkunen

Anaxii wrote:

Well, I think I have said the good part of it, like I can say I actually interacted with ppl from afar or that I really could practice my writing and overall expression.
DM FOR MUTUAL

Anaxii wrote:

Why though, I understand if you are talking to some random person yeah it's pretty strange, but what about with close friends? Or do I just have a unique relationship with my close friends where I'm comfortable with sharing this kinda stuff
Topic Starter
Reyalp51
I tell the tale of igor sometimes lol
ClevelandsMyBro

Anaxii wrote:

bro lives on an internet forum 24/7 pipe down
sametdze

sametdze wrote:

no

i've mentioned patatitta once but that was on accident
well this didn't age well

on camp i did talk about OT and all the stuff that happens here, all in full depth
Behrauder

Reyalp51 wrote:

B0ii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Yeah, once i posted a random okayu car and Aireunaeus located the exact place where that car was and when i tell that story people get woried lmao
I remember that day, I located it too.

I never talked about OT with anyone.
Jangsoodlor
No. But my mutuals who happened to be friends irl noticed that I have a very high post count so they kinda know that osu! have a forum.
[ Sebastian ]
No fucking way.
Nanofranne

Anaxii wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

...i meantioned abraker once in an interview i think but thats about it
yoo idk if anyone cares but i got the role lol so thanks ig abrakey
Lapizote

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

congrats lmao
ClevelandsMyBro

Lapizote wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

congrats lmao
thanks lad. the recruitment process was hell and the projects was draining so im just relieved i got accepted.

here is a video of me showcasing my final project if youre interested
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DpNAg2lSk-h9yAbpDIZOkf2skNuurnnW/view?usp=drivesdk

----------------
anyways back on topic, havent mentioned ot to anyone else as of late. the chance comes pretty sparringly