forum

What is your IQ score (incase you've taken one)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
My Angel Marisa
in case you've taken an iq test
Rezq Gokou
I forgot, but I think it's 128+
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze
like 80 or 90 i'm not good when it comes to doing logical stuff, and IQ tests heavily rely on logic. trains don't bust me out with logic

edit: lmfao i said "maybe 70" then realised only absolute dummies have 70 IQ. it's for sure either 80 or higher lol
15C
where do iq test ooga booga
I AM VERY SMART
fluffpup
132 when I was in elementary school
121 now

you can cheat a lot of online iq tests by simply memorizing them so it's not a good factor to go off of
I AM VERY SMART
Btw guys online iq tests are bullshits. The best way to know your iq is to go see a professional
Rezq Gokou

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You took the wrong test
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You took the wrong test
Actually my iq is around 105 /srs
Rezq Gokou
you are smart, for a 105 /j
Stomiks

Unless you actually go get it checked up, we'll never know our IQ. But c'mon, who's gonna use their time and money to potentially flex on how high their IQ is?
Rezq Gokou
me
synthwavesquid
on one hand, iq is bad at determining a person's overall intelligence since it only covers one small area, but on the other hand i'm kinda curious what score i'd get...
MrMcMikey22

So, I think I literally speedrunned this test LOL!

And I passed it too! :P [Although I had to pay to see the result, so didn't do that. These greedy bastards...That's why my IQ is getting a pass! >:/]
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Unless you actually go get it checked up, we'll never know our IQ. But c'mon, who's gonna use their time and money to potentially flex on how high their IQ is?
I did a test with a professional a long time ago, but it was only to see if I had high intellectual potential... but I'm just slightly above average so nothing special lol
Shacovian
Topic Starter
My Angel Marisa

Stomiks wrote:

I took iq tests twice bcz my school(s) had some professionals to come and test their students. I took one at 2020, transferred to another school in 2021 and took another one at the same year

octowave wrote:

on one hand, iq is bad at determining a person's overall intelligence since it only covers one small area, but on the other hand i'm kinda curious what score i'd get...
ikr people with lower iq can become more successful than higher ones
Wimpy Cursed
Looks like I need to find an actual test, but searching online is aids and most likely won't find my actual iq
WitherMite
im still salty I didn't get put in gifted classes in elementary school because I was one IQ point too low, just took too long to answer stuff.

got to sit in class bored out of my mind instead. at least they still let me sit in on the gifted classes sometimes.

no I don't remember what it was, nor do I care since IQ is bullshit and trainable - even official tests.
Reyalp51
1 googolplex iq
I AM VERY SMART

WitherMite wrote:

im still salty I didn't get put in gifted classes in elementary school because I was one IQ point too low, just took too long to answer stuff.

got to sit in class bored out of my mind instead. at least they still let me sit in on the gifted classes sometimes.

no I don't remember what it was, nor do I care since IQ is bullshit and trainable - even official tests.
Just forget about the IQ tests and everything is going to be OK
WitherMite

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

? Its not like Im losing sleep over it or anything. didn't mean for it to come off as some trauma or something. I just dont believe IQ means anything.
TheAngryNerd101
Never taken a genuine one -- besides IQ tests are inaccurate and should honestly never be used as a measure of a person's intelligence even if it's under 80 or something.

Mine is probably like 50 or some shit I'm stupid as fuck
Corne2Plum3
When I was 4 or something I had something around 50 IQ

Apparently this test was f*cking irrelevant
Duck o-o
did an internet test and got 137 but internet ones are extremely unreliable so its most likely off by a lot
Kaaruumii
hmmm used this one btw https://www.123test.com/iq-test/ the culture fair one
I AM VERY SMART

Kaaruumii wrote:

What

DM FOR MUTUAL
I did a random internet iq test when I was like 14, I got 149. Never did another iq test so no-one could disprove I have an iq of 149

My friend spedran the same test by clicking random answers and also got a number in the 140s, so he was pretty smart too fr fr
Rezq Gokou

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

What

same
Kaaruumii
hmmmmm https://iqtest.com/quiz/iq-test/#
tbh i guessed half of em since the questions confused me lol
I AM VERY SMART

Kaaruumii wrote:

hmmmmm https://iqtest.com/quiz/iq-test/#
tbh i guessed half of em since the questions confused me lol
I literally can't english welp
Rezq Gokou
IQ test nowadays is just pattern recognition. This means someone who has learned about art (theory-wise) will most likely get a better score.
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq wrote:

IQ test nowadays is just pattern recognition. This means someone who has learned about art (theory-wise) will most likely get a better score.
Of course
sshix_
hm one test says that I have 114 and the other 129 iq so I don't know
Kaaruumii
nani
Rezq Gokou
YOU ARE SMARTER THAN SLEEPY JOE!?
GamlA
Around 130-145, based on multiple tests both official and not.
I AM VERY SMART
Strangely, everyone says that they have a iq of 130-140 but nobody says that their iq is lower than 100 lol
Wimpy Cursed

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

Never taken a genuine one -- besides IQ tests are inaccurate and should honestly never be used as a measure of a person's intelligence even if it's under 80 or something.

Mine is probably like 50 or some shit I'm stupid as fuck
Only one person
I AM VERY SMART

WitherMite wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

? Its not like Im losing sleep over it or anything. didn't mean for it to come off as some trauma or something. I just dont believe IQ means anything.
Never said that your IQ affects your life in general, just that if you don't give a damn about IQ tests or the IQ that you'll get at the end of these, everything will be fine (even if you've already done tests before)
Duck o-o

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Strangely, everyone says that they have a iq of 130-140 but nobody says that their iq is lower than 100 lol
its my theory that all the online tests are rigged to give a higher score so it will ego trip you into buying the professional more questions version that they mostly all seem to offer lul
I AM VERY SMART

Dementedduck wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

its my theory that all the online tests are rigged to give a higher score so it will ego trip you into buying the professional more questions version that they mostly all seem to offer lul
Imagine doing iq tests online smh
TheAngryNerd101

Kaaruumii wrote:

nani
There is no way Sleepy Joe's IQ is anywhere above 100
I AM VERY SMART

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

nani
Sometimes people who act stupidly can have a high IQ
Rezq Gokou
And someone who have low IQ can act smart, but only act though
Topic Starter
My Angel Marisa

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

Kaaruumii wrote:

nani
Sometimes people who act stupidly can have a high IQ
true

anyways didn't expect this forum post to get these many replies lol
I AM VERY SMART

Rezq wrote:

And someone who have low IQ can act smart, but only act though
There are smart people who have low IQ, or at least people who have revolutionized many things with their low IQ
NitroZz
I don't know how much my qi is because the only test I did was not precise and gave me more than 125.
yarWe
seen most people on discord got 90-110 so i guess this one's more reliable than other
https://www.mensa.org/public/mensa-iq-challenge
score
ooga booga
show more