forum

You know there are days when your'e doing so good?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nico-
but then at other days you suck so much you feel like quitting, then u rage quit

only to be back next morning to get tortured by the game you can't stop playing
Corne2Plum3
Yes I know, but now I'm in days where I suck...

Plus, I am cold.
Topic Starter
nico-

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Yes I know, but now I'm in days where I suck...

Plus, I am cold.
I feel ya, I was doing so good a few days ago and now... ahhh... already broke my table by raging .-.
ShinRun
I would go back into map I did super well on and try to do it again
Beuto
pretty much every second day for me except for when I play in the evening I always play better than on the day
Manishh
I had 5months of suck days from may-spetember and didn't fc a single map in those months :)
aiq
this but mapping

there are days i feel so inspired and go on a fucking spree and then there are days where i feel like dying whenever i place an object
z0z
feels like this applies to most rhythm games
NekoTowel
Our brain needs time to process information (even unconsciously) so after leaving the game (or just not focusing on it) for a day or even a week you are likely to improve (that's what I do with 4k/7k, switching every once few weeks and finding myself improving the other key-mode without playing so much of it)

But yea sometimes when I set a score 80,000 below my best it is pretty frustrating :( (Although some ocassions were just not warming up for muscle on 140bpm chordjacks)
keremaru
we're talking about fortnite, right?
YyottaCat
Male users seem to express more of their anger with physical actions.
Lilyn
I just mentally abuse myself whenever I play bad =~=
-Andrei-
Sunday,
August 8th, 2021
1:10 pm EST

Regrettable Moment

I threw my mouse into my monitor after choking my 3rd 200 pp play it cost me $300 just to replace the screen, I was doing good until the very moment i missed.
Cerno
ever thought abt just quitting the game
abraker

-Andrei- wrote:

Sunday,
August 8th, 2021

Regrettable Moment

I threw my mouse into my monitor after choking my 3rd 200 pp play it cost me $300 just to replace the screen, I was doing good until the very moment i missed.
this is monitor abuse
[ Rynn ]

-Andrei- wrote:

Sunday,
August 8th, 2021

Regrettable Moment

F
ColdTooth

-Andrei- wrote:

Sunday,
August 8th, 2021

Regrettable Moment

you have massive problems if this is what you do to get rid of stress
Topic Starter
nico-

-Andrei- wrote:

Sunday,
August 8th, 2021

Regrettable Moment

F

AccountWontWork
300$ for 200PP... Christ...
Cerno

AccountWontWork wrote:

300$ for 200PP... Christ...
yet peppy claims osu is free to win smb my balls
show more