forum

Why did you join Osu, what made you hit download and start up the game for the first time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uhhim_lazy
yes what happened in your life to get you addicted to a circle game
WitherMite
boredom
ShinRun
Because you need to download it to play it
heg-
a mistake
[ Rynn ]
saw a robeats youtuber play osu so i decided to download it

now i cant stop playing this game
pentaqola
i actually just wanted it all because i thought the centipede map was cool. then i got involved into the game itself
Hydreigon
saw someone playing it in a twitch rage compilation vid

didn't know I get addicted in catching fruits
ClevelandsMyBro
you see back inn 2018, i was just tryna waste time for the new geometry dash update but never actually left because the update hasnt dropped yet.
Asian Warlord
Joined osu because to train my aim and Valorant. Now I haven't touch that game for ages because of osu, great.

Now my addiction is getting out of hand.
westtle

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

you see back inn 2018, i was just tryna waste time for the new geometry dash update but never actually left because the update hasnt dropped yet.
"bruh, same here. and now that i'm addicted to clicking circle, i don't think i can quit even if the update comes out."
Joon Yorigami
Vaxei Freedom dive endless dimensions hr fc...
Nuuskamuikkunen
A random dude with 10k (at the time) subs and a cheese profile photo on yt showed a 9 second clip of the game and it got me interested.
Phantonym
A guy playing sakuzyo - altale for a school talent show made me intrested, but then plays std because i just realized i'm suck at VSRGs.
[RUE]Bambinex
I discovered this game a year ago I don't really remember how but ok then I just forgot about it
8 months later I see a video of btmc reacting to some play and it makes me download osu!lazer on my computer because I didn't knew lutris was a thing at the time.
Zelzatter Zero
YT recommended an osu gameplay of an utau cover I loved at that time. The "complexity" of the game mechanic makes me hooked to the game.

Nowadays I just realized that isn't even close to an Insane and the mechanic isn't as hard to observe as I thought, now that I'm a mapper.
Corne2Plum3
I don't remember
Kaoruko Moeta
a friend made me play it
Caput Mortuum
in 2013 a friend got me to play mania on his account, then i lost interest after a while
then years later i discovered big black, that made me register and play standard for the first time
Leviathan
JustABeginner
In a nutshell:
- Found Freedom Dive through 02Jam.
- Found the streams interesting while someone played Freedom Dive.
- Download osu!stream in ios 2015.
- Register osu! in 2016, started playing in 2019 after I'm sick and tired of Robeats.
show more