forum

What's your fav rythm game ? (outside of osu)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[RUE]Bambinex
Cytus 2 and Arcaea are both really cool games imo
Sugar_owo
Ohh Arcaea! I love that game!

my personal favorites include -
-beat saber
-muse dash
-geometry dash (if that's even a rhythm game)
Joon Yorigami
I literally haven't played any other rhythm game other than osu (unless if you count geometry dash even though it's more of a platformer) I'm looking forward to playing Phigros and Arcaea soon thoguh.
pentaqola
outside of osu, probably friday night funkin for a more casual experience

i lack time to play phigros but i would want to continue playing if i had the time :D
DumbNecro
I fondly remember Deemo, though I haven't played it in a while.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Long live Rhythm Heaven.
ghoulybits
My favorite rhythm game besides osu is Taiko no Tatsujin probably the Project Diva series, although it's mostly based on nostalgia rather than gameplay quality. Unfortunately, the rhythm game I spend the most time on is a cash grab gacha game, so I probably just have shit taste.
Zelzatter Zero
As a mobile RG player here's my own tier of the games I knew, ranging from "The one I have to download first after setting up a phone" to "Why does that exist /s":

SS tier: Phigros
S tier: Dynamix
A tier: Arcaea, Sixtar Gate, Rizline
B tier: Cytus, Tone Sphere, RAVON, OverRapid
C tier: Cytus 2, VOEZ, KALPA, DanceRail3, Rotaeno
D tier: Deemo, Deemo 2, Orzmic, A Dance of Fire and Ice
F tier: Muse Dash
idkmytname
The only rhythm games I play outside of osu is robeats and voltblox (which is inside of Roblox)
aapplesauce
besides osu i only really play rhythm games for the cute boys so hypmic and enstars are probably my favorites right now.
Rebel_Fox
band hero
Kharua
probably dj hero on the wii, since i played alot of it when i was young
onecantwocan
rhythm doctor or fnf
Sugar_owo
moree
Friday Night funkin
Guitar Hero
DDR

yeah..
ClevelandsMyBro
this may be kinda sad but really the only rhythm game that i really got into is osu. only other rhythm game i've played is guitar hero way back when (and geometry dash if that counts (which i dont))
Watervapor
For me I tend to play Love Live SIF. Although I tried other rhythm games as well like Geometry Dash but after years of playing on mobile I got bored.
Phantonym
[LS]PositoniX
osu mania
RhymesWithMash
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the karaoke minigame in the yakuza games
GreenPuyo
stepmania itg
show more