forum

---Just Say Anything! JAB replies to Everyone! >w<---

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JustABeginner

Welcome Aboard Everyone!

Yes, you heard that right! Since 2021 has just begun, I would like everyone to come join and say something, literally anything! Whether if it's a spam or a question, an opinion or discussion. I'll try to reply to anyone with the best answer I can get, even it does not satisfy you. Even better, most of you came up with different things to make it less boring and repetitive.

"Oh JAB, but what if someone has already mentioned the things I want to say?"
Don't worry! Just type it out, after all I'm going to reply them anyway-

Wait, I forgot to tell you, I'll be replying everything in one go!

Yes! Yes! I may be crazy but hey, I'm on a run to keep myself busy for this year, have no time to check on osu!. I'll be coming back in March 2021 so that's why I'm creating this thread to say out anything for me to reply before I come back! >w<

--------------------------------------------------------

Before that, let's go with the rules, shall we?
1.) Remember to stick to the Forum-Wide Rules, make sure you don't get into trouble.
2.) For this thread, quotes are disallowed. I just can't stand the long-chained quotes, it's really messy. Which means, no you can't reply to anyone's posts.

If you break any of these rules, especially Rule 2.), I won't reply to your thread, only going to be seen.

Well, what are you waiting for?!
Bring your friends or anyone you want and start posting some stuff!

I'll be replying all of your threads once I come back like I said in March! For now, I'll just leave it be. Enjoy! :3

Secrets Out!

I haven't reveal my true objective haven't I? Well, let me tell you about the making of this thread, shall we?

On 9th October 2020 [09:59:01 GMT+8], Denizen Zelzatter Zero created a special thread named:
"If this thread reaches 2000 posts I'm gonna draw an anime girl and put it as my pfp"
That time, I wasn't around. Some of the denizens looked for me while others waited for my return. I heard the news about it but as soon as I returned on 1st December 2020 [19:30:00 GMT+8], the thread had completed. Oh, how am I such a fool to not join in, as they have waited for me until it got locked.

Then, I have a brilliant idea to replace my sorrow and anger to dedicate that thread. I make this thread, just so I can repay the price for what I've done! What's that you may ask? Well, it's really simple.

I, JustABeginner, will leave this thread until I come back in March, going to reply everyone that have posted here in one go! Or maybe a few. Then, I will have to take minutes or maybe hours to complete it.

But with each minute I take to reply your posts, I cannot speak for a day!

Which means, if I take 30 minutes to finish all, I will lose my rights to speak for 30 days.
No typing, sending pictures, sharing videos, anything!
Even how much I'm tempted to say or I'm not with you guys, I still can't let myself speak for words! The only thing I can say is "...".

"Oh but JAB, what if you accidentally speak a word?"
Well then, I guess I have no choice but to punish myself even more.

With one word I've spoken, 1 day will be added!
Don't worry, I'll be honest if I accidentally speak a word.

Now then, since you guys know about it, let me bend the rules and...done!

Good Luck! Don't think that I'm a slow person. I could spend minutes to look at the whole Thread Necromancy. >:3
In the meantime, I should be worrying what if people start spamming this thread. ;w;
Can we also make it to 2000 posts? Thanks! <3
You wouldn't want to make this thread go abandoned until March, right? You wouldn't want to upset me, right? Will you keep it active? Thanks! <3
samX500
The euphonium is the greatest instrument.
abraker
Funny how you too lazy to add a signature you already added. Also your signature has a typo, but I bet you tooooooooo lazy to fix that

Happy new year!
Winnyace
Happy New Year. my calendar says it's 2021, but I think it might 2020+ idk
levesterz
happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day happy happy day day happy day happy day happy day
Phantonym
Happy new year
My Angel Nino
Sotarks is my idol. I love Sotarks. I am madly in love with his maps. If someone gave me a choice to play Sotarks maps for the rest of my life or to become a millionaire, i would gladly choose my mapping love, Sotarks. That's how much i love him. That's how much i love his maps. Sotarks is just... Absolutely amazing. I want to thank God for blessing us with the being known only as Sotarks.
Corne2Plum3
meow
z0z
._.

note: this is not a spam thread but imma post song lyrics here just because

Niko puri♥Joshi dou
Niko puri niko niko niko puri YEAH! niko niko
Niko puri niko niko niko puri YEAH! Puriti~GIRL!!

Kimegao kibishiku tsuikyuu
Arittake no jounetsu o sasagete
Tadoritsuita \raburii/
Kansei sareta hohoemi
Niko♡niko un! Zettai makenai

Chiya hoya saretai dake ja
Kokoro zashi hiku sugiru ne hantaai
Todo no tsumari \raburii/
Kanpekina uinku miserun
Niko♡niko un! Saikou!!

Shiawase o todokemasho kono shunkan o
Niko niko no mirakuru
Kimari sugi YEAH! YEAH!

Pyon pyoko pyon pyon! Kaawaii
Kaminoke ga hanete pyon pyoko
Ookiku maware niko niko todoke
Itasa mo honki warui ka honki sa
Sore ga niko no "joshidou"

Uru me de nagashime goukaku
Tobikkiri no aijou ageru wa
Koboresou na \kyuutii/
Mamoritaku naru hazu deshu
Niko♡niko hai! Touzen makenai

Dogi magi sasechau gomen
Miryokuteki sonna yadana shitteruu
Tomedonakute \kyuutii/
Ubaitaku naru kuchibiru
Niko♡niko hai! Kinshi!!

Shiawase o tsukamanakya sou jiriki de
Niko niko wa buki yo
Uwamuite YEAH! YEAH!

Pyon pyoko pyon pyon! Chiicchai
Dakishimete mite yo pyon pyoko
Ooki na yume mo niko niko kanau?
Pyon pyoko pyon pyon! Chiicchai
Dakishimete mite yo pyon pyoko
Samukute joutou samuiko wa tsuyoi
Korezo niko no "joshidou"

Ookiku maware niko niko todoke
Itasa mo honki warui ka honki sa
Sore ga niko no "joshidou"

Niko puri niko niko niko puri YEAH! niko niko
Niko puri niko niko niko puri YEAH! Puriti~GIRL!! 
ColdTooth
This post violates a rule.
Cerno
First day of 2021, and i already caught a cold

This is fantastic
Life is so fun
Winnyace
it happens sometimes. it's fine. just relax yourself
Zelzatter Zero
owo
ghoulybits
Mint chocolate is good.
Winnyace
what the fuck, Fedora? can't you use an actual system installer and not Anaconda? it fucking blows. I can't install you alongside your worst enemy. I know, you want me to side with you, but I have to side with him just a little bit. it's impossible otherwise, Fedora.
NoobDev
Milk Tea or Green Tea?
YyottaCat
JAB is gone again. Welp.
Meguro
Where is JAB?
Lapizote
i like chicken
Lottery61
Do you want to collab mapping with me in the future?
show more