posted
Total Posts
show more
EZKawaii
why did ScoreV2 activated on marathon map... i don't care
Bernis
Score v2 seems so much better than w/e we have now. Especialy non-farm maps;
v1
-> you play 30 sec map, get 64% acc, miss some slider ends and a few circles at the end -> here, take a huge reward.
-> play 10 minute map, get 95%, but miss once in the middle -> Ehh, you're not worthy

v2 fixes that and introduces more competition on easier maps with slider accuracy, since it's harder to reach a perfect score.

But replacing old system for old maps is imo unfeasable EDIT: not programmically, but due to public out-cry.
One solutions I could think of is letting mappers choose if they want to use old or new system. And, perhaps, after transition period, forcing all new ranked maps use v2 scoring system?
Another solution is leaving it as a mod, and just multiplying v1's SS score by v2's percentage, allowing both systems to coexist.
Corne2Plum3
I think score v2 should be 50% combo and 50% accuracy
Akumace1
What even is the point of ScoreV2 other than for tournaments it’s useless imo.
Vincent A
Score V2 feature which make the score not relying on combo is a good thing, because it will train your aim and accuracy. But in the other hand, using score v2 will also mean there is no PP Reward. No PP rewards equals no increase in rank. Using both of these we can conclude and make a kind of expectation that, there will be a mid-rank player with a high-rank player skill which in my opinion is kinda cheating the system, but since score V2 is a legal mod, we can do nothing about it.
Zelzatter Zero

Vincent A wrote:

Score V2 feature which make the score not relying on combo is a good thing, because it will train your aim and accuracy. But in the other hand, using score v2 will also mean there is no PP Reward. No PP rewards equals no increase in rank. Using both of these we can conclude and make a kind of expectation that, there will be a mid-rank player with a high-rank player skill which in my opinion is kinda cheating the system, but since score V2 is a legal mod, we can do nothing about it.
Technically? Yes. Practically? Unlikely.

The majority of playerbase (even the new) still find ScoreV2 annoying to play, due to how strict the accuracy required. I don't really think there will be someone who main V2 atm.
Surimixin
scoreV2 it's holy shit
Simon12

Surimixin wrote:

scoreV2 it's holy shit
yeah
his everything
I was wondering why does ScoreV2 exist and then I realised that it's only for tournaments lol
[ Sebastian ]
To be honest I really hope that ScoreV2 doesn't become required until a really long time from now.
his everything

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

To be honest I really hope that ScoreV2 doesn't become required until a really long time from now.
+1
BlueChinchompa

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

It feels really weird for mania. Being able to get 100% acc (or close to) even thought you got like 2x100.
Djemovampire
there should be a feature where you lose rank for trying to improve your scores
kaedori
so trur
his everything

GtbBraingang wrote:

What
kaedori

Anaxii wrote:

GtbBraingang wrote: