forum

British Megacorp©️™️ is now collaborating with PadOT! Coalition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stomiks

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BRITISH MEGACORP©️™️
Message approved by the Board of Directors

Hello Populace of OT! We are proud to announce that we of British Megacorp©️™️ and the PadOT! Coalition are currently working together to strive for OT's greatness! With our mutual benefit, we will support each other in our joined cause, and go against anyone or any other party that tries to stop us!

With our great wealth, we plan to fund any project or cause that the PadOT! Coalition has, so they'll have no problem with their finances and they can do as they please! In exchange, they will provide us with land with an abudance of valuable resources. A pretty good deal don't you think everyone?

However, as you all know, we hold a monopoly on the multiple markets of OT! If some of the populace aren't quite happy to support our cause, then we may need stop the selling of our products to said markets that could ultimately lead to market failure. That'd be pretty unfortunate don't you think?

With all of that being said, we genuinely ask you to support us in our efforts in the following time. Thank you for your time and may OT return to it's former glory!
THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BRITISH MEGACORP©️™️ HAS NOW CONCLUDED
Ymir
Bravo!
Corne2Plum3
It's more getting a capitalism invasion than a Padoru invasion
Nuuskamuikkunen
Stomiks what did they do to you?
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

The weeb pfp was just the beginning
I tried to warn
Kaaruumii
big wins baby
ghoulybits
A threat of economic sanctions? How cute. Perhaps extra measures need to be taken...
DM FOR MUTUAL
I have a bad feeling about this
Rigbyuis
what about your poor conditions of working, where every worker has to stay on your buildings doing inhuman shifts and inhuman effort to make threads, winning meaningless money. this haven't been a secret. instead of doing an unnecessary alliance, you guys should get better working conditions.
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

It's more getting a capitalism invasion than a Padoru invasion
Invasion? I can assure you that there is no invasion occuring right now. :)

eblf2013 wrote:

If you wish to speak to the CEO, then please apply for an appointment and go though the selection process.

ghoulybits wrote:

A threat of economic sanctions? How cute. Perhaps extra measures need to be taken...
We are not making threats! Only mere suggestions for future events.

yoony1 wrote:

I have a bad feeling about this
We will turn your bad feelings into positive ones!

Rigbyuis wrote:

what about your poor conditions of working, where every worker has to stay on your buildings doing inhuman shifts and inhuman effort to make threads, winning meaningless money. this haven't been a secret. instead of doing an unnecessary alliance, you guys should get better working conditions.
We acknowledge the wrongdoings of our past leaders, so we have started to remove the negativity and bad working experiences, as stated in our introductory thread. Support us in the future if you want us to succeed!
Jarcrafted
This group is very scary because it's British destroy it
Rigbyuis
hmmm, theres a lot of tension on this. i will not eat your words. me, together with octowave andd the other people that wants to join, will end this war, the padoru-ers the ot coalition, the mega corps and lastly, the ot government.

anarco-pacifist side of OT for a better future.
ShinRun
Don't forget that half of Megacorp's income is from me stomiks
Ymir

ShinRun wrote:

Don't forget that half of Megacorp's income is from me stomiks
This is expected to change.
Scyla

the villain
Topic Starter
Stomiks
NOTICE
We of British Megacorp©️™️ has been silently observing the current events and situations that has arised throughout this conflict. It is apparent that the treatment to PadOT! Coalition (and in correlation, us of British Megacorp©️™️) has been downright discriminatory. To the point that baseless threats are being made off of regurgitated information are being spread throughout the OT landscape. We are now going to take actions against these kinds of threads.

If defamatory threads without any form of criticism directed at PadOT! Coalition and British Megacorp©️™️ are continued to be pushed and created, then we WILL start pulling out of OT's vital markets, causing severe market failure and putting a dent in OT's economy.

We all hope that you cooperate with our requests and start peaceful discussions with each other to prevent anything like this from happening again. That is all.
Message approved by Board of Directors
keremaru
Oh, Stomiks. It's cute to see you try to squirm into OT's head of power. However, your threats are unfortunately baseless at best, and petty at worst.
I want you to really think about what you're saying here, and think about the situation you've put yourself in. You're saying that you'll drain funds out of every single faucet of financial potency, just for a taste of power at the head of the Pad!OT Coalition's dictatorial ideations? Firstly, OT doesn't have plenty of money in the first place. I've already dealt a major blow to its financial situation, with my negotiations with abraker and the 100% alcohol I've produced with my engineers and scientists. I arguably have more money in my private fund than OT will ever hope to see in the next decade. Furthermore, you can't access those assets. They're outside of OT, which means that you can't touch my financial power, which is far more than even your "megacorp" will ever see in its lifetime; which will be short, if you continue to support the Pad!OT Coalition.
Secondly, I will take advantage of your foolish actions, and introduce my own financial system that will cycle outside of the OT!Bucks system that you desperately cling onto, allowing the economy to flourish evermore than it would ever hope to with OT!Bucks. Each hundredth is worth hundreds of thousands OT!Bucks by itself, and I've already amassed a finance worth centillions. If you desire to continue down this road, I will be forced to introduce this financial system, your megacorp will crumble under the pressure, and your foolish alliance with Pad!OT Coalition will be tested beyond reasonable measures.
Alternatively, you could leave the deal and exit this exchange. There is nothing to be gained with Remi's foolish plot, that much I can assure you.
Topic Starter
Stomiks
keremaru, I could care less about keeping my British Megacorp©️™️ intact. This is an opportunity to overthrow those who are in power. I will not let the previous rebellions and revolutions attempted by past OT users be in vain. I would sacrifice everything I can in order to achieve my goal.

I will continue to support the PadOT! Coalition in the efforts of rising to the top. Even if everyone in OT is against our actions and ideals. If things come to worse, I will declare war against everyone who opposes us. And I stop at nothing to defeat the OT!Gov and you keremaru.

You may be God, but I am Stickman. Even if you do erase and destroy everything I've built up, I will come back and rebuild it. This will be a never-ending conflict between us if you continue to get in my way. I am not afraid of you. I will not have my faith and will falter under the pretense of an individual attaining Godhood. Everyone has a weakness. Including Gods.

I wish to not let this conflict lead to disaster. So stop with the threats and intimidation. Or else war is guaranteed to happen.
Message approved by Stomiks
abraker
Stomiks, I hope you remember the 727 kilos of Tea Bombs you sold me specifically to decimate the Padoru population. Surely the PadOT! Coalition does not take such conflict of interest kindly
Topic Starter
Stomiks

abraker wrote:

Stomiks, I hope you remember the 727 kilos of Tea Bombs you sold me specifically to decimate the Padoru population. Surely the PadOT! Coalition does not take such conflict of interest kindly
Oh, you mean the "tea bombs" I sent directly targeted to your location? Even if it was a miss, those nuclear warheads are still continuing to move throughout the universe, constantly attempting to find your location at bomb you there. So don't lie about British Megacorp©️™️ betraying our alliance. You don't want to make things worse.
show more