abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I confess I'm starting to develop guro fetish
Average teenager
I do not want to know your friend group in highschool then, I dont think it's common LMAO
I didn't have friends in high school :lol:
But I did realize that most gore posts online are made by edgy teenagers
Wait till they hear audio from gore videos

That shit's traumatizing
I find it interesting that as a teen you don't bat an eye on that type of stuff but as you get older it becomes more traumatizing and appalling
I can confirm this. Wonder why?
Rigbyuis
my confession is that i'm starting to lose interest for OT together with the touch to be funny when posting

ANYWAYS GUYS
LOOK AT THIS FUNI CLOWN BUDDY
HES CRYING HASDFHSDHFSHDFSHFSADFH HOW HILARIOUS. LAUGH.
OR ELSE
Karmine

eblf2013 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Average teenager
I do not want to know your friend group in highschool then, I dont think it's common LMAO

That shit's traumatizing
I find it interesting that as a teen you don't bat an eye on that type of stuff but as you get older it becomes more traumatizing and appalling
I'm still insensitive to that kind of stuff, and it sucks. I don't understand why teens find it funny or are proud of not having basic empathy.

Trauma time
I remember once in middle school the teacher started showing a video and stopped at some point saying it was hard to watch the rest.
When I got home I found the video and watched it and by the end I didn't even realize what was supposed to be hard to watch.
The video was footage made by the nazis of jews getting shot.
I found out much later that seeing that can be traumatizing for some people.
Stomiks

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Average teenager

That shit's traumatizing
I'm still insensitive to that kind of stuff, and it sucks. I don't understand why teens find it funny or are proud of not having basic empathy.

Trauma time
I remember once in middle school the teacher started showing a video and stopped at some point saying it was hard to watch the rest.
When I got home I found the video and watched it and by the end I didn't even realize what was supposed to be hard to watch.
They probably think that they're cool or special that they can watch something so gruesome that the other kids can't.
Kaaruumii

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Average teenager

That shit's traumatizing

Trauma time
They probably think that they're cool or special that they can watch something so gruesome that the other kids can't.
I used to be like that but now I think people who look at that shit with no emotions are ones to be avoided at all costs, just in case.
Stomiks

MFGSTC wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Average teenager

That shit's traumatizing

Trauma time
I used to be like that but now I think people who look at that shit with no emotions are ones to be avoided at all costs, just in case.
They just seem to forget that the people they're watching suffer greatly are real humans beings, not props or a setup for a gore video.
Cerno
man what has this thread escalated to
abraker

eblf2013 wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Average teenager

That shit's traumatizing
Parts of the brain responsible for empathy don't fully develop until you are an adult, and it really kicks into high gear when you become a parent

this would also explain why it's prominently parents who are so vocal against violence in video games
ghoulybits
I confess that I cheated on my AP stats test
Scyla

-Remi wrote:

Confession: I love Scyla and Yoony
I wanna be a tsundere bakaa!
JustABeginner

abraker wrote:

This has posted so many times it should be a running joke copypasta by now

edit: It has been posted 8 times, counting this one

Oh wow, I didn't realise I posted twice about it.
Hatelore0000
I ever get into an argument with any of you, just know that I'm gonna be mentioning this thread
Stomiks

Hatelore0000 wrote:

I ever get into an argument with any of you, just know that I'm gonna be mentioning this thread
You're already on a losing battle If we have no shame confessing in a forum thread about the awful shit we do
Nuuskamuikkunen
I confess I have some sort of kink for abandoned places.
z0z

eblf2013 wrote:

I confess I have some sort of kink for abandoned places.
kink might not be the best word unless it's exactly what you mean
Hatelore0000

Stomiks wrote:

You're already on a losing battle If we have no shame confessing in a forum thread about the awful shit we do
this would definitely not be a losing battle for me if i mentioned this thread ANYWHERE else outside of the forums
Jonarwhal
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
Hatelore0000

Jonarwhal wrote:

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
based
Stomiks

Hatelore0000 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

this would definitely not be a losing battle for me if i mentioned this thread ANYWHERE else outside of the forums
I mean, this is the public internet. Anyone could search this thread up anytime so I don't care that much.
Simon12
er på bærtur
Polyspora

Simon12 wrote:

er på bærtur
på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på på
Topic Starter
Froggles

ShinRun wrote:

I’m bought to make a degenerate list just from this thread here
thats my plan too :)
Topic Starter
Froggles

yoony1 wrote:

I confess that I peed my pants one time in school camp during the night.
how old were you?
igorsprite
i confess, i want ghoulybits to be my mother
179bpm
i called team rock simps on a splatoon 3 stream

and i got silenced for it
Behrauder
I confess that when I was a child I installed pou with infinite coins. :(
ghoulybits
I confess to nothing. I'm a saint Every piece of fiction I've written about Kaito was made with the Lord in my heart amen. You all should go to hell.
Polyspora
Where is hate lore
Corne2Plum3
I have nothing else to confess nice
Stomiks
I confess that I'm actually the most virtuous person in OT