posted
Total Posts
show more
Karmine

igorsprite wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Just added OT Terms and Culture, would be adding more in the future
you considered necro a culture *-*
He said few hours before doing a 6 years necro.
igorsprite

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Just added OT Terms and Culture, would be adding more in the future
you considered necro a culture *-*
He said few hours before doing a 6 years necro.
that was the least of my crimes
igorsprite
bump(?)
Karmine

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
Polyspora

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
He’s a necro junky, just ignore
Stomiks

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
Oh no, he's doing it again!
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
Time for exile? :D
igorsprite
Hey! but this is a pinned topic >:(
ghoulybits

igorsprite wrote:

Hey! but this is a pinned topic >:(
Then that makes it even more useless to bump
Manishh

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
He already is
igorsprite

Manishh wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

bump(?)
Why?
He already is
unofficial exile xD
abraker
I think pinned topics should be exempt from bad necro rep. Not like this thread is obscure in the bowels of page history. It's right there, taunting you to post. Otherwise it would have been locked.
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

I think pinned topics should be exempt from bad necro rep. Not like this thread is obscure in the bowels of page history. It's right there, taunting you to post. Otherwise it would have been locked.
u.u
Karmine
But you could at least make an effort to write something, not just necro with no message at all
Manishh

Karmine wrote:

But you could at least make an effort to write something, not just necro with no message at all
It's OT!
abraker

The Art Of OT A Modern Guide wrote:

Necro: Necro or necroing or necroposting refers to a post made by someone which revive a thread. A thread usually have to be dead or inactive for more than 6 months or until you see this
While it is generally seen as 6 months or longer, it could even be as short as 1 month of inactivity for it to be considered a necro. A necro usually result in the lock of the thread or even a silence of the offender when done multiple times, however if the necro is actually meaningful, the punishment can be reduced or even non existent.
Is your necro meaningful? Justify yourself!

Karmine
community/forums/topics/1613977?n=22 actually good necro, you should follow his example
Kaaruumii

abraker wrote:

Necro: Necro or necroing or necroposting refers to a post made by someone which revive a thread. A thread usually have to be dead or inactive for more than 6 months or until you see this
While it is generally seen as 6 months or longer, it could even be as short as 1 month of inactivity for it to be considered a necro. A necro usually result in the lock of the thread or even a silence of the offender when done multiple times, however if the necro is actually meaningful, the punishment can be reduced or even non existent.

good anime where the devil works at MickyD's
Scyla

MFGSTC wrote:

abraker wrote:

isn't it at WenD's?
Kaaruumii

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

abraker wrote:

isn't it at WenD's?
nononononononononono dont do it
Scyla

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

abraker wrote:

isn't it at WenD's?
Stop me, I cannot control myself
Kaaruumii

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

Scyla wrote:

MFGSTC wrote:

abraker wrote:

isn't it at WenD's?
Stop me, I cannot control myself
fine do the dew already
Manishh

abraker wrote:

Are you gonna ask igorfor special treatment so he can go home without charges
igorsprite

abraker wrote:

as you said, this is a pinned topic and it's taunting us to post, so by necroing it i just brought more discussion to the topic. see how a simple 1 word necro brought so much life to this abandoned pinned topic? you even used a quote from the original topic to question the meaning of my necro u.upls work xd

abraker wrote:

Karmine
There's activity but it adds nothing to the topic
igorsprite

Karmine wrote:

isn't OT about that?
Karmine

igorsprite wrote:

Karmine wrote:

isn't OT about that?
OT means it's for things that don't belong to other subforums, it doesn't mean you should not follow the topic on threads.
igorsprite

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

Karmine wrote:

isn't OT about that?
OT means it's for things that don't belong to other subforums, it doesn't mean you should not follow the topic on threads.
💀
Karmine

igorsprite wrote:

Karmine wrote:

igorsprite wrote:

Karmine wrote:

isn't OT about that?
💀
💀
179bpm
when does someone become a mid
Karmine

179bpm wrote:

when does someone become a midfag
Somewhere between being a newfag and oldfag :P
I'd say right now midfags are gen 7-8, they've been here for some time but they're still active, oldfags are basically dinosaurs and we're the newfags
Ymir

Karmine wrote:

179bpm wrote:

when does someone become a midfag
Somewhere between being a newfag and oldfag :P
I'd say right now midfags are gen 7-8, they've been here for some time but they're still active, oldfags are basically dinosaurs and we're the newfags
I'd say Gen 8 is still newfag status
Corne2Plum3
100th post
-Umbreon-
101th post
Polyspora
why cant I be extremely dumb?
[DJ]Robsao
In Brazil, every 5 black horses that are born none is white 🤓👍
her everything
Art is interesting
Rigbyuis
why aren't all these pinned threads locked such as all the other forums? OwO
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I’m probably gonna edit it again so I don’t want it to be locked yet
[ Sebastian ]
I wonder if this is going to change with eblf's presidency. Or if he's just going to encourage this thread even more now.
show more