posted
Total Posts
show more
- cirno -
can I buy OT! school
reinosk
Ok thanks.. you're YOLO's man
Manishh
except the furry and valentine day, those are all ideas I thought about but scrap it
[[[[[[
yo cool title ideas
Topic Starter
Stomiks

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
Hey! I haven't confirmed your purchase you thief! (#`д´)ノ
- cirno -

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
Hey! I haven't confirmed your purchase your thief! (#`д´)ノ
then do it now
Topic Starter
Stomiks

A_childIGuess wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
then do it now
Not with that attitude I won't! (๑・`^´・๑)
- cirno -

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

A_childIGuess wrote:

can I buy OT! school
then do it now
Not with that attitude I won't! (๑・`^´・๑)
please
ShinRun
I could probably do a denizen analyzation but I'm too lazy

But if enough of you guys hit subscribe and ring that bell, I will do it in my upcoming thread
Karmine

ShinRun wrote:

But if enough of you guys hit subscribe and ring that bell, I will do it in my upcoming thread
Make sure to put a red circle in the thumbnail
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

At least you didn't ask for a membership nor for a supercomment.
JustABeginner
My best bet that Furry Roleplay will get locked immediately.
Nuuskamuikkunen

JustABeginner wrote:

Yep, indeed, it would be incredibly gay even for OT standards.
Corne2Plum3

JustABeginner wrote:

unsure about that, the only active moderator is a furry itself (source: OT)
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

JustABeginner wrote:

unsure about that, the only active moderator is a furry itself (source: OT)
nah he's closeted
Polyspora

ShinRun wrote:

do it before I do, I'm itching
- Marco -
Can I buy a Banger thread that is so good that i will get infinite supporter by peppy?
Rigbyuis
we're currently in the notice era, where only threads which are extremely long and use notice are called interesting or good. pls add segments to the shop
Polyspora

Rigbyuis wrote:

we're currently in the notice era, where only threads which are extremely long and use notice are called interesting or good. pls add segments to the shop
where did you get this intel from
Karmine

Polyspora wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

Polyspora

Karmine wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

lol
Corne2Plum3
An OT!Denizen Analysis would be so cool, unfortunatly, I'm unable to do that, I'm so bad at analysing other people.
Polyspora

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

An OT!Denizen Analysis would be so cool, unfortunatly, I'm unable to do that, I'm so bad at analysing other people.
my idea was to make it like an rpg sheet, with backstory, an objective, points to distribute and a cool representation art as a fursona/anime character/game character
Rigbyuis
we're currently in the notice era, where only threads which are extremely long and use notice are called interesting or good. pls add segments to the shop, apart from the notice section there should also be the interactive section and the classical section (lower cost and less effort)
Polyspora

Rigbyuis wrote:

we're currently in the notice era, where only threads which are extremely long and use notice are called interesting or good. pls add segments to the shop, apart from the notice section there should also be the interactive section and the classical section (lower cost and less effort)
why you wrote the same thing again?
igorsprite

Polyspora wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

my idea was to make it like an rpg sheet, with backstory, an objective, points to distribute and a cool representation art as a fursona/anime character/game character
would be nice
Topic Starter
Stomiks

- Marco - wrote:

Can I buy a Banger thread that is so good that i will get infinite supporter by peppy?
I put it up on the listing! ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)

Rigbyuis wrote:

we're currently in the notice era, where only threads which are extremely long and use notice are called interesting or good.
Notice is just really good for making threads look better. That's why most me! pages have notice in them.

Rigbyuis wrote:

pls add segments to the shop, apart from the notice section there should also be the interactive section and the classical section (lower cost and less effort)
No. I'm not putting in more effort besides adding more products to the store. I wanted to make a semi-effortful thread this time compared gruelling hours I spent on The Library of OT.
Cerno
how much for one Stomiks clone
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Cerno wrote:

It's a free shop, so here! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Cerno

Stomiks wrote:

Cerno wrote:

It's a free shop, so here! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

gracias, i will take good care of him :smirk:
Scyla
no OT! padoru?
- cirno -

Scyla wrote:

no OT! padoru?
yea that would be locked in 2 seconds
Topic Starter
Stomiks

Scyla wrote:

no OT! padoru?
Fortunately, yes, as I have never even thought about making a padoru thread! ˘ᗜ˘
keremaru
Also no ITTs. Big sad.
Rigbyuis

Polyspora wrote:

Rigbyuis wrote:

why you wrote the same thing again?
wtf is a bug xdd
its just my perception, yes i made it all in my head
Topic Starter
Stomiks

keremaru wrote:

Also no ITTs. Big sad.
Coming right up! ♡(˶˃ᆺ˂˶)
abraker
I need to know who killed me
Ymir
UOOOOOHOHOOHOHOOH I NEED AN ARA-ARA ONEE SAN

please someone be my ara ara onee san to comfort me im very cute boy with big dreams
Topic Starter
Stomiks
Update! The shop owner will be gone for about half a day, so hold on a bit before making your purchases! (≡^∇^≡)
Ymir
somebody please buy onee san
show more