sdfbn
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia
an unfortunate kind of day i suppose

hmmnh. nearly vomited today but managed to get some rest and water
Stomiks
You ok? Hope you feel better.
Achromalia
just a bit of a weak body for now, some food and water will probably help me not just go spiraling into nausea anymore
Corne2Plum3
Take a break dude
Stomiks
You should consult a doctor if it gets worse
Achromalia

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Take a break dude
from what & for what though? the issue was food and health, not what i assume to be sleep. tn doesn't prevent from any of that

with sleep, i'm usually fitting in a nap from time to time along with a couple sessions lasting a few hours that i already get. i was nauseous because i don't have the resources to eat enough and nearly fainted in the shower because i wasn't careful about my health x'D

i'll probably be able to work my way out someday, but for now, it'll probably be like this unless costs of living head down in some absurd sliver of a possibility. the self-neglect is a bit of a failure on my part but i guess i'll just have to find some way to take responsibility and deal with it, which... i might fail at too, but hopefully i'll keep trying anyways
Corne2Plum3
Stomiks
b
Achromalia

Achromalia wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Take a break dude
from what & for what though? the issue was food and health, not what i assume to be sleep. tn doesn't prevent from any of that

with sleep, i'm usually fitting in a nap from time to time along with a couple sessions lasting a few hours that i already get. i was nauseous because i don't have the resources to eat enough and nearly fainted in the shower because i wasn't careful about my health x'D
on second thought, this section of the mess just highlights how awfully defensive and stubborn i am about playing o.o;;

i mean, while i haven't figured out if my points are remotely incorrect yet, it's still not the approach to take if the whole point is to let myself freely focus on growth, to instead merely play tn organically out of leisurely enjoyment without compulsion until possibly converting to the rest of fg and ot, or otherwise just not playing tn anymore. but i genuinely find myself being a bit obsessive about the game... to the extent i've forgotten why from time to time. i know i like it, but maybe a bit too much...

i'll see if i can wean off or otherwise optimize, because i get the sense that i'm probably just going to give into compulsively playing more even after being told to "stop playing", because

in honesty, i ended up partly being motivated by what i thought to be your spite... the more you played, the more i played, and the more i'd treat the game as a well-oiled machine of boxing you out as an exciting and enjoyable opponent to... what, "discourage" what i thought to be spite? that in itself seems hypocritically spiteful and bad-faith, and probably even counterproductive lmao

i used to rival you because you were a fun opponent,, when did i change it to a compulsory ritual?
HoosierTransfer
Achromalia

Stomiks
asdf
Corne2Plum3
HoosierTransfer
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Achromalia

HoosierTransfer
Corne2Plum3
Stomiks
Night
Achromalia
,,, ;; +
,, ; ; +
, ; ;; +
; ;,, +
; ;, , +
;; ,, +
;; ,,, +
: ,, ; +
,,, ;; +
,, ; ; +
, ; ;; +
; ;,, +
; ;, , +
;; ,, +
;; ,,, =
Apraxye
wasonz
?
Achromalia
!

welcome, there seems to be some new faces.
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia

wasonz
oooooooooooooooooooo
advu_
hope everyone's doing okay
Corne2Plum3
advu_
Corne2Plum3
Achromalia

advu_
Achromalia
difficult day. still trying.

just don't want friends dying...
advu_
i don't know what you're going through, but from the sounds of it i'm sorry and i hope things get better for you soon because i'm sure they will eventually
Stomiks
qa
samX500
head be hurting
show more