forum

does anyone know how the hell osu!lazer skin editor works?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiGen_
ive been trying for like two hours trying to get it to work and i havent been able to, i even looked it up on google and youtube and havent been able to find anyone explaining how to use it. i am beyond frustrated
Redo_
The editor in lazer is in it's very early stage, there is not much You can do with it. It lacks the most critical components that would make it usable.

In case You still want to try.
On the left You can find the component list, at the time of me writing this it only supports basic gameplay UI elements. By clicking a component You can add it to the viewport. When you select a component from the viewport it will be highlighted with a yellow border, by grabbing it's corners you can resize it. If you select a component there are 4 circles with arrows that appear below it. Those are used for Horizontal/Vertical flipping, as well as quick 90 degree rotations. You can also rotate by hovering over any of the corners and then grabbing the arrow which pops up.

Then You save Your layout at the top.

That's all You can do as of now. No undo/redo, no layering, no snapping. Just the basic stuff.
Topic Starter
AntiGen_

Redo_ wrote:

The editor in lazer is in it's very early stage, there is not much You can do with it. It lacks the most critical components that would make it usable.
i just want to add a pp counter
Redo_

AntiGenYT wrote:

I've updated my comment so You should get the idea now.
Corne2Plum3

AntiGenYT wrote:

Redo_ wrote:

Ctrl+Shift+S, you have a pp counter on the left of the screen. Just click it to add it.