forum

NIGHT OF TERROR: GHOULYMART RETURNS

posted
Total Posts
show more
IryN

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Oh cool gonna kill some cockroaches to level up
Please do not kill any of our products, this may result in some serious consequences based on how the manager feels about you.
Corne2Plum3

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Please do not kill any of our products, this may result in some serious consequences based on how the manager feels about you.
they aren't products in aisles 727 to 919... I checked and they doesn't have price tag. I checked carefully, even small details and there is not a price tag.
YyottaCat

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

they aren't products in aisles 727 to 919... I checked and they doesn't have price tag. I checked carefully, even small details and there is not a price tag.
The price tags are in their bodies.

This may be a product you're looking for.
IryN

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

To see the price tag you will need to buy our micromicromicromicromicroscope for the low low price of $250!
you can find said product in aisle 18 along side our dog treats, cat treats and meth vials
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I looked at everywhere...

Plus I would rapidly notice if there was a price tag on their body
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

YyottaCat wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I looked at everywhere...

Plus I would rapidly notice if there was a price tag on their body
Esophagus.
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
WTF. Are you seriously trying to tell me the price tag is on the esophagus!!?? It's totally stupid! How customers notice that! Did you never seen a customer killing one of them without paying???
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
WTF. Are you seriously trying to tell me the price tag is on the esophagus!!?? It's totally stupid! How customers notice that! Did you never seen a customer killing one of them without paying???
Rest assured, no customer ever enters our store without paying what they owe, so what you have described has never been an issue. If a customer refuses to comply, they will be... handled.
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
Rest assured, no customer ever enters our store without paying what they owe, so what you have described has never been an issue. If a customer refuses to comply, they will be... handled.
wtf this is a scam at this point...
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
Scam? I hardly think that making sure customers pay for the objects they purchase/destroy/use is a scam. It's common retail practice, really.
Lilyn

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

What happens if I eat the food without paying?
DEATH.
why you can just kick us out of this shop?
Also I have a gun, a machinegun and more so you shouldn't try to kill me
Sir I'm gonna need you to calm down. Drop the weapon and listen. All you need is a measly 60$ for a membership to be able to leave. That's it. If you give up now we might even throw in a 20% discount!
I-I only have ot!bucks..
sorry valued customer but we don't accept those here at GHOULYMART. You can earn earn more store credit by either working here or taking quests from the wandering souls over at aisle e^2839.
is this an rpg now.. i'll take the quests...
The only quest readily available as of right now is to retrieve 3 anime body pillows from the lava pit over at aisle q293rjksa29. You will receive 0.50 store credit for this quest.
Are you accepting this quest?
eh sure, i'll BLJ for this..
IryN

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DEATH.
Sir I'm gonna need you to calm down. Drop the weapon and listen. All you need is a measly 60$ for a membership to be able to leave. That's it. If you give up now we might even throw in a 20% discount!
I-I only have ot!bucks..
sorry valued customer but we don't accept those here at GHOULYMART. You can earn earn more store credit by either working here or taking quests from the wandering souls over at aisle e^2839.
The only quest readily available as of right now is to retrieve 3 anime body pillows from the lava pit over at aisle q293rjksa29. You will receive 0.50 store credit for this quest.
what's that supposed to mean?
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
Scam? I hardly think that making sure customers pay for the objects they purchase/destroy/use is a scam. It's common retail practice, really.
But hiding the price... wtf
Lilyn

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DEATH.
I-I only have ot!bucks..
speedrun tactic, backwards long jump to gain enough speed to break time and space
IryN

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DEATH.
I-I only have ot!bucks..
speedrun tactic, backwards long jump to gain enough speed to break time and space
feel free to do so, return to the front of the store once you have completed the task, I will require you to return the anime body pillows to me as evidence of you completing the quest.
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
Just shove your hand into the esophagus. Not too hard.
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.
WTF who do that before killing it!?

*tries to open the cockroach*

Oh f*ck the cockroach is crushed and the esophagus totally ruined. The price tag is unreadable now...
Topic Starter
ghoulybits

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.

Oh f*ck the cockroach is crushed and the esophagus totally ruined. The price tag is unreadable now...
... the humans. The price tag is in the esophagus for the humans. The price tag is on the bottom left leg for cockroaches. Please pay 100 dollars for the destruction of our property.
Corne2Plum3

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Esophagus.

... the humans. The price tag is in the esophagus for the humans. The price tag is on the bottom left leg for cockroaches. Please pay 100 dollars for the destruction of our property.
what? I don't understand...
Lilyn

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DEATH.
I-I only have ot!bucks..
feel free to do so, return to the front of the store once you have completed the task, I will require you to return the anime body pillows to me as evidence of you completing the quest.
alriight i got the fuckin body pillows, can I take one for myself? it has elaina on it
IryN

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Lilyn wrote:

IryN wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

DEATH.
I-I only have ot!bucks..
alriight i got the fuckin body pillows, can I take one for myself? it has elaina on it
congratulations! you may take any of the body pillows with you. You have earned 0.50 store credits!