84k people have mistaken the Dislike button as "Dis I like"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Winnyace
Asuka Best Girl

Sugar_owo
Why did you bring this movie back.

I so ever clearly remember being forced to watch this with my sister and a hated it.
abraker
I can't believe they are going for a second movie

(this doesn't mean necros are fine, don't do it. Tho this is a good opportunity to reflect on how the movie has aged)
Winnyace
wait, really? are they really going to make a sequel?
abraker

nothing screams more "corporate" than whatever the monstrosity that trailer is
Sugar_owo
uh oh
ninore

abraker wrote:

ghoulybits
I remember I watched The Emoji Movie on a long flight to England once. I was tired and the sleeping pills weren't working. The entire time it just felt like a cruel fever dream, but there were literally no other movies offered by the airline that were remotely interesting. 3/10 horrible corporate garbage but the artists that were forced to work on it made something that was kind of nice to look at.
keremaru
I just realized that Gene is the only thing that is truly gender-neutral. He is everything, while also being nothing at the same time.
animeslayergp
i didnt watch it but man people were flaming that movie hard,tho it was something people loved to hate which is why it made a bunch of money
Nuuskamuikkunen
Are studios making bad movies on purpose to make them being talked about as terrible movies thus leading people to watch that movie because everyone is speaking about it, while at the same time looking appealing for children making the most reused and basic jokes that somehow work best on them (taking into account they don't know much either and that they hardly get tired by repetitive jokes) and making tons of merchandise around it in order to make children beg their parents to watch the movie?

idk just a midnight thought.
Sugar_owo
remember that grub hub ad?

that's what this movie reminded me of.
animeslayergp

Sugar_owo wrote:

XD,omg the cringe and dislikes is funny af
z0z

animesquadgp wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

XD,omg the cringe and dislikes is funny af
i mean if it took up a spot in my mind for being cringe, the ad wins but i'm still not going to use any food-delivery apps
Winnyace

eblf2013 wrote:

Are studios making bad movies on purpose to make them being talked about as terrible movies thus leading people to watch that movie because everyone is speaking about it, while at the same time looking appealing for children making the most reused and basic jokes that somehow work best on them (taking into account they don't know much either and that they hardly get tired by repetitive jokes) and making tons of merchandise around it in order to make children beg their parents to watch the movie?

idk just a midnight thought.
this might actually be a reality
redleader20056
Ah, 2016
[RUE]Bambinex
But I actually like this movie wtf
Corne2Plum3
I feel like lucky to not watched this movie.
abraker
let's suggested it for movie night e.e
[RUE]Bambinex
good idea lmao
ColdTooth

abraker wrote:

let's suggested it for movie night e.e
you know i was REALLY considering on coming out for movie nights