forum

Winny's store

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Winnyace

• Sweets
  1. Chocolate with Milk 3 OT!Bucks (150g)
  2. Chocolate with Strawberries 4 OT!bucks (150g)
  3. Chocolate with Hazelnuts 4 OT!Bucks (150g)
  4. Pocky Sticks 3 OT!Bucks (100g pack)
  5. Lightly Salted Potato Chips 3 OT!Bucks (30g pack)
  6. Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips 4 OT!Bucks (30g pack)
z0z
can i get 2 strawberry chocolates
Topic Starter
Winnyace
sure thing! that will be 8 bucks, sir
Penguin
This just in, z0z shops at stores that approve of human trafficking! How vile!! Does z0z actively participate in human trafficking?
z0z

Penguin wrote:

This just in, z0z shops at stores that approve of human trafficking! How vile!! Does z0z actively participate in human trafficking?
dafaq i've never heard of this shit wtf
(alright but no seriously, are you going to make a big deal out of a random denizen doing normal tasks, i'm not a celebrity or anything)

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
Topic Starter
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to make a statement

I don't support human trafficking. The statement I made back a few hours ago was made from a lack of judgement and I do not participate in such activities. I'm sorry for the statement and I will try to be better!

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
thank you sir! here are your chocolates!
Meguro
/bank
Topic Starter
Winnyace
450 OT!Bucks
z0z

Winnyace wrote:

Penguin wrote:

I'd like to make a statement

I don't support human trafficking. The statement I made back a few hours ago was made from a lack of judgement and I do not participate in such activities. I'm sorry for the statement and I will try to be better!

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

*hands you 8 ot!bucks*
thank you sir! here are your chocolates!
*takes chocolates*
*noms on a chocolate*
*leaves the store*
YyottaCat
Can I get a fish please?
abraker
Do you buy from suppliers? I can offer a talking lemon!
pentaqola
wait...

WAIT IM THE PRODUCT?!
abraker
I never said that, but I wouldn't be surprised if you will suddenly be hunted down relatively soon
Cerno
Oh penta’s a product??!!

ILL TAKE UR ENTIRE STOCK

pentaqola

Cerno wrote:

Oh penta’s a product??!!

ILL TAKE UR ENTIRE STOCK

NO! GET AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE-
Nuuskamuikkunen
Gimme some pocky sticks.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

YyottaCat wrote:

Can I get a fish please?
I was supposed to get fish from Indonesia, but it is late. I don't know when they will get here, but when they will, I'll announce it

abraker wrote:

Do you buy from suppliers? I can offer a talking lemon!
I would rather leave penta live

eblf2013 wrote:

Gimme some pocky sticks.
that iwll 3 OT!Bucks, sir
abraker
I think you misunderstood. I am a supplier of raw, unprocessed goods.
KatouMegumi
Uhh, so Winny. I have this really shady looking meat that kinda looks like damaged and mutated bodies of Kurashina Asuka, Moeta Kaoruko, Kitaooji Karen or Yoshida Yuuko. Would you like to strike a deal and buy it off of me?
Topic Starter
Winnyace

abraker wrote:

I think you misunderstood. I am a supplier of raw, unprocessed goods.
i see.. tell me more

KatouMegumi wrote:

Uhh, so Winny. I have this really shady meat that kinda looks like damaged and mutated bodies of Kurashina Asuka, Moeta Kaoruko, Kitaooji Karen or Yoshida Yuuko. Would you like to strike a deal and buy it off of me?
abraker, can you please arrest Katou for killing my waifus?
abraker
Winnyace, the lemon mentioned is going to be provided unprocessed along with materials to keep it fresh. Having the product remain fresh is crucial for maintaining its high bargaining rate. Afterall, a processed product does have an expiration date. So the lemon need not be processed like the decapitated fish you sell.

I've taken a look of what this "shady meat" of "damaged and mutated bodies" Katou claims to be. It looks like a failed experiment of some lab. Some intact contents show shades of hair that are a few hex numbers off the originals, and the meat contents is a bit lower in myoglobin content overall. The meat seems consumable, so I see no issue there.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
I see... is the lemon toxic?

Katou, what's your price on the meat?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

Katou, what's your price on the meat?
Uhh, your price.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
so... 25 OT!Bucks/KG?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

so... 25 OT!Bucks/KG?
I can give it for 0.50 ot!bucks per kilo, but sure. When do you want product shipped?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
bro, slow down a bit. how many kilos we have?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

bro, slow down a bit. how many kilos we have?
I can immediately send about 600 kilos to you.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
600 KILOS FROM MY WAIFUS!? what the fuck were trying to do dude?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

600 KILOS FROM MY WAIFUS!? what the fuck were trying to do dude?
That is a commercial secret for now.
Ah, right. Forgot to ask. Do you want meat pre butchered or as a whole?
Topic Starter
Winnyace
just gimme whole. also let me ask for a difference price: 0.50 OT!Bucks per kilo. gonna take 50 kilos for a test run
KatouMegumi
Sure. Here's one body of dead Kurashina Asuka clone.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
hands the money, looking disgusted at the corpse of a clone of his waifu

I do want to ask you tho: where are they now?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

hands the money, looking disgusted at the corpse of a clone of his waifu

I do want to ask you tho: where are they now?
Depends on your world view. Could be in OT!Heaven or just nowhere since they were failed clones and therefore mindless without conscience.
Topic Starter
Winnyace
I meant the real girls. where is Asuka and Kaos and Karen and Yuuko now?
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

Ah. Living their life, I suppose?. I am not some sort of weird stalker or anything to know of their whereabouts. Besides, I haven't actually touched them at all.
Penguin
hey look, another post that has devolved into a Winny and Katou chatroom. How fun.
KatouMegumi

Penguin wrote:

hey look, another post that has devolved into a Winny and Katou chatroom. How fun.
Bruh. Winny and abraker was also fun.
Topic Starter
Winnyace

KatouMegumi wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Ah. Living their life, I suppose?. I am not some sort of weird stalker or anything to know of their whereabouts. Besides, I haven't actually touched them at all.
Glad to know that you aren't one actually. Great to know that you also didn't touch them. Only your machinery did.

Penguin wrote:

Sorry that I can't RP with abraker or anyone else for that matter.
Corne2Plum3
Do you have toilet paper? I want 48 of them.
abraker
@Winny

Whether the lemon you receive is toxic or not depends on your requirements. It would make no sense to spend extra resources and budget applying extra precautions against toxicity if it turns out whether the lemon is toxic or not makes little difference. If the lemon is to be edible like all of your other products, then I must ensure the lemon is stored in a manner anticipating that some processing will occur to it prior to consumption. If not, then perhaps I may need to be provided additional details regarding minimal toxicity levels allowable for your application of the lemon.
show more