forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
YyottaCat
Just make it a sort of transition gen then.
DeletedUser_6709840
7th gen reminds of me Upper Gen Z and Lower Gen Z (or however the fuck it's called)

essentially, 7th Gen is like two groups that are the same generation. For Gen Z in IRL, anyone born after the Millennial Era but before 1999 is considered "Older Gen Z" and then after 1999 are considered "Newer Gen Z", but both groups are still treated as "fucking zoomers" by Millenials and older regardless of them having different cultures.

7th Gen can essentially be separated like that

Edit: I'm from the 4th Gen, literal Fag Era, but it's fun watching you all as a lurker like I was on hiatus before
Corne2Plum3

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

7th gen reminds of me Upper Gen Z and Lower Gen Z (or however the fuck it's called)

essentially, 7th Gen is like two groups that are the same generation. For Gen Z in IRL, anyone born after the Millennial Era but before 1999 is considered "Older Gen Z" and then after 1999 are considered "Newer Gen Z", but both groups are still treated as "fucking zoomers" by Millenials and older regardless of them having different cultures.

Edit: I'm from the 4th Gen, literal Fag Era, but it's fun watching you all as a lurker like I was on hiatus before
but how do you want to know the year we was born?
DragonSlayer96
Also, I just realized I was thrown in here.

Wipes eyes

I want to thank all those who helped me along the way. The list is long so I hope you guys are ready.

Takes a deep breath

Welp thanks guys. Also I do remember coming here ages ago for the whole vs threads. I can't remember who actually first linked me that thread though. I do need to be more active here but other things come up x.x
DeletedUser_6709840

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

but how do you want to know the year we was born?
It's a metaphor.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

Quite good analogy huh, i wonder what gen will be classified as ot boomers.
WitherMite

eblf2013 wrote:

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

prob 4th purely because abraker's in it. plus gen 5 being called the OTpression make sense for them to be genX (baby bust) with them being so small. plus rn there are 8 actual named generations and irl alpha gen are too young to be anything.

edit: wait this fits too well with abrakers descriptions of the gens wtf.
Corne2Plum3

WitherMite wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

prob 4th purely because abraker's in it. plus gen 5 being called the OTpression make sense for them to be genX (baby bust) with them being so small. plus rn there are 8 actual named generations and irl alpha gen are too young to be anything.

OMG
DeletedUser_6709840

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

OMG
Generation Alpha huh? Damn.... It's very interesting how OT history mirrors IRL history
YyottaCat

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

WitherMite wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

OMG
Generation Alpha huh? Damn.... It's very interesting how OT history mirrors IRL history
I think it's because of the people in each gen.
- Marco -

abraker wrote:

Marco would be 3rd gen denizen that gets denizen in 7th gen
I lurk too much in OT :(
Topic Starter
abraker
I screwed up moving the denizens to 6th gen and nuked TheLegendaryHD and Sosteneshion by accident. Anyone have a snapshot of the thing by any chance?

edit: managed to recover it thanks to web browser cache
gooedragon

abraker wrote:

I screwed up moving the denizens to 6th gen and nuked TheLegendaryHD and Sosteneshion by accident. Anyone have a snapshot of the thing by any chance?

edit: managed to recover it thanks to web browser cache
saved pogu
DragonSlayer96

KatouMegumi wrote:

Personally, I object to this. They have been only active in their thread.
I have delved in other threads, I just have been the most active in mine :P
Topic Starter
abraker
I agree that it's really odd for a denizen to only post in one thread, and I did allude to that in their denizen speech. Honestly so long as someone does their part in making OT interesting and not like mafia subforum they should earn the recognition they deserve. Between making one thread really great and posting barely anything but "meow" everwhere, we definitely have a spectrum of expectations here.
z0z
generation 6 doesn't look as empty now
ninore
dear Lord GMT. abraker of the OT! Royal Society,

i request that you update my denizen image. the cursed watson image gives me a bad look.
YyottaCat

nedd83 wrote:

i request that you update my denizen image.
Jonarwhal
but it's the same image...??? ? ?
Corne2Plum3

YyottaCat wrote:

nedd83 wrote:

i request that you update my denizen image.
change your pfp before reauest that...
WitherMite
I think the ears are bigger now
Corne2Plum3

WitherMite wrote:

I think the ears are bigger now
yes, I didn't seen that, her ears are bigger
Topic Starter
abraker
Changed nedd's and Yottacat's image. Yottacat, you'll need to pay a same-image replacement fee of 20 OT!Bucks. Do you want to pay by chat or pm?
YyottaCat

abraker wrote:

Changed nedd's and Yottacat's image. Yottacat, you'll need to pay a same-image replacement fee of 20 OT!Bucks. Do you want to pay by chat or pm?
Here is the payment:
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
OT!Buck
Topic Starter
abraker
Why is this one a counterfeit?

YyottaCat

abraker wrote:

Why is this one a counterfeit?

It just looks that way when I got it so don't ask me why.
Topic Starter
abraker
It's my job to ask why.

WHY?
YyottaCat

abraker wrote:

It's my job to ask why.

WHY?
Maybe the bank got fake money in it. My intelligence is too bad so I can't figure it out.
Topic Starter
abraker
if you were told to say that meow twice
KatouMegumi
rawr
YyottaCat
Meow! It's all the OT! bank's problem!
DragonSlayer96
Yyotta, the bank has verified that they gave you genuine OT!Bucks. You are trying to pull a fast one on abraker.
ninore
i never thought yottacat, "The OT! Catgirl" would try to scam our Supreme Leader abraker "The Lock" GMT like that.
ninore
yo abraker
why don't you pin this thread?
newcomers should always be able to see the list of denizens. i'm saying this because it does sometimes go to page 2 and beyond.
YyottaCat

DragonSlayer96 wrote:

Yyotta, the bank has verified that they gave you genuine OT!Bucks. You are trying to pull a fast one on abraker.
I can prove that those are OT! bucks straight from the bank.
DeletedUser_6709840

nedd83 wrote:

yo abraker
why don't you pin this thread?
newcomers should always be able to see the list of denizens. i'm saying this because it does sometimes go to page 2 and beyond.
I agree with this in a sense it gives potential new denizens a "cheat sheet" of who people are in the community of regards of how long they've been here (even for people who have changed usernames since them, like me)
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

Anyone think this gen is getting a little big for its size? It already rivals the fag era. Or is there no such a thing as a gen to big? Shitpost down below on what you think. Now to shift gears. Let's be real: official blue text with a change "NOTICE" title in this thread can mean only thing. Although nobody seems to be hyped for it as they were for last few denizens. Mere crickets. Maybe the crickets are the fans. Wait, they are always there. Did I forget to send invitations? Yes, that must be it! Well if you are hearing this then I hope you are ready. Please congratulate the newest member of the denizens cool kidz club: ClevelandsMyBro!
ClevelandsMyBro
thank

anyways, here is complex shooting
Lapizote
congrat
Jonarwhal
congratz cleveland!!!
show more