forum

A-Breaking Laboratory Sale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
A-Breaking Laboratory is having a sale on its popular items today!

A Fag era invention and the first product by then researcher abraker. While it was a failure at first, launched the beginning of what is now know as A-Breaking Laboratory.

This pill boosts your abilities and more. In one of the trials, one of the laboratory's smartest idiots used it to propel their hand to such high RPM that not only they beat #1 on leaderboard by a long shot, but they generated enough thrust to push against the very vacuum of space! Streaming is no issue either. This pill will allow you to tune the frequency of your tapping with such efficiency you can use your finger as a loud speaker! Needless to say, centipede will be a walk in the park with this bad boy.

𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛

This peculiar product is an tremendous improvement upon the osu!pill formula. Gone the nasty side effects from osu!pill in this concoction. If you ever wanted to be a tactical PP super soldier, this will do it for ya. Yes, you can now DOMINATE SS centipede DTHRHDFL as if it's a boring N00B map with this. It's like osu!pill on steroids, granted osu!pill is like steroid on steroids. It's not for the faint of heart!

A slightly less successful A-Breaking Laboratory product is the OT!pill. Released fairly recently, it was made as a treatment for Trashipitus, but on further examination it was determined to simply increase posting quality by 5%. Not much marketing went to it as a result, but is still available for sale on discount price.
Aiseca
Is this the same pill you released like generations ago?
\( ̄ヘ ̄;)

Actually, putting "less successful" next to your product makes me think like I'd be more likely to die form taking it...
Topic Starter
abraker
Yup the same pill. It still remains popular because people are either not familiar with 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 or are blind and can't read.

I assure you that all my products have been tested by a carefully chosen team of experts and nobody in the safety verification team has died while taking the pill.
Lights

abraker wrote:

Yup the same pill. It still remains popular because people are either not familiar with 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 or are blind and can't read.

I assure you that all my products have been tested by a carefully chosen team of experts and nobody in the safety verification team has died while taking the pill.
do these pills work with etterna?
Topic Starter
abraker
Yup, the extensively tested streaming ability should be perfectly applicable to all your VSRG needs!
Lights

abraker wrote:

Yup, the extensively tested streaming ability should be perfectly applicable to all your VSRG needs!
okay, ill look into it if 600mgs of caffeine a day stops doing the trick.
Asphiee
is this legal, your face tells me it isnt
Topic Starter
abraker
My face? What about my face?
[LS]PositoniX
i must buy this
Asphiee

abraker wrote:

My face? What about my face?
i can see the reason now why you took it off...
keremaru
These... Pills, they don't include a small strain of Trashipitus in them by chance, do they?
Asphiee

keremaru wrote:

These... Pills, they don't include a small strain of Trashipitus in them by chance, do they?
Its been clinically tested and got approved by FDA. And its abraker's we're talking about not Death's product.
Topic Starter
abraker
Kere, if my products included Trashipitus I would crucify myself
Nuuskamuikkunen
How much does 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 cost? Does it come in fruit flavor for CTB players?
Winnyace
can these pills increase my 𝓢𝓚𝓘𝓛𝓛 at everything else I do in my life?
levesterz
i will take your entireterfrdsdafryastdfab s natuisiosbhahsgh srtsokjnnck
Flanster
Do you even have a license to sell things on the open streets? I'm gonna need to see some papers please.

levesterz wrote:

i will take your entireterfrdsdafryastdfab s natuisiosbhahsgh srtsokjnnck
Tad Fibonacci
I mean, he's the president...
He can almost do whatever he wants.
DeletedUser_6709840
Can he make a pill that will give me a reason to live?
Ashton
These are bad products.
show more