posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Pereira006
fix
Monstrata
Re-bolha. O meu mau no offset lol.

Estou bem com o mapa embora. Os mapas não precisam ser estruturados para serem bons. É apenas, se você faz um mapa bonito, é mais fácil conseguir coisas classificadas. O fluxo e os espaçamentos neste trabalho do mapa realmente bem assim que eu posso desculpar uma falta da estrutura visual.

Às vezes você tem que julgar mapas de forma diferente com base no estilo de mapeamento que está sendo usado.
Kyouren
You forget to add Kuron-kun to tags!
pishifat
^what he said

insane
00:50:916 (8,1) - spacing for these should be the same as the rest of the stream. sv change screwed it up :(

normal
01:14:260 (5) - weird how this ignores the important 3/4 sounds, while 00:38:260 (6) - covers it correctly
would make sense if they were the same

call me back!!
Topic Starter
Pereira006

pishifat wrote:

^what he said add tag

insane
00:50:916 (8,1) - spacing for these should be the same as the rest of the stream. sv change screwed it up :( fix, they are same now

normal
01:14:260 (5) - weird how this ignores the important 3/4 sounds, while 00:38:260 (6) - covers it correctly
would make sense if they were the same fix, change slider 3/4

call me back!!
thank !! and pm you !!
Kuron-kun
RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK RANK
Gordon123
no kd(not mod)
hoi bro
normal
so,gl with it! ;)
Monstrata
Atravessou o mapa com o medico Pereira. Tudo parece bom, então aqui está o seu rebubble! Boa sorte! Onde está o pishifat!
pishifat
...i may have forgotten about this map lol

should reply to the "(not mod)" above monstrata, then i'll give you a heart
Topic Starter
Pereira006
ups i forget post sorry

Gordon123 wrote:

no kd(not mod)
hoi bro
normal

• 00:14:260 (7) - add more sound variation here > http://puu.sh/ta1Os/986633d0ab.png looks good with this 00:26:260 (7,8) - x8 combos I think this okay for normal because if i add slider 1/4 or 1/6 then add another object circle is kindy hard to play for Normal diff because 150 bpm, not too high but still ( I did testplay)
    00:42:947 (3) - make it more beautiful > http://puu.sh/ta2dN/0a9cececb2.png but our slider is cool :( there many to make sliders beautifull. stay
so,gl with it! ;)
Thank check my map !
Topic Starter
Pereira006

pishifat wrote:

...i may have forgotten about this map lol

should reply to the "(not mod)" above monstrata, then i'll give you a heart
I forget that, reply
pishifat
tfw i dont remember bn rules

forgot to wait 24 hours so back to bub
Ancelysia
This was qualified for 7 mins and now its not.. why did it get unqualified?
pishifat

iiOkward wrote:

according to bn rules, i'm supposed to wait 24 hours after a bubble to qualify, which i forgot to do. it'll be back up around this time tomorrow though, sorry!
Ancelysia

pishifat wrote:

iiOkward wrote:

according to bn rules, i'm supposed to wait 24 hours after a bubble to qualify, which i forgot to do. it'll be back up around this time tomorrow though, sorry!
Ah.. I see. Thanks for letting me know!
Kagetsu
kicked from bng
pishifat
gonna let monstrata qualify, since it seems silly to revert to bubble and qualify as well lol.
Monstrata
Qualificado!
Topic Starter
Pereira006
Is rank guys.
Thank you to all modders, players and support.
BitCritterSpyro
You know what this map needs? The osu!Stream skin, even though peppy didn't want it to be distributed on the osu! forums

but they're still on a third-party website so who cares? :P (my advice is to delete the section pass and section fail pngs tho. they're awkward in regular osu!, as well as the sliderball tint. change that, too)

Also, I kind of would've appreciated it if you set the preview point to be just where the intro pickup ends, but I guess it's too late to change that since it's ranked now :P
KevRub
i got an a rank :) :D