forum

ClariS - Hitorigoto -TV MIX-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Seijiro

I wonder how far we can take this tho, since it doesn't specify exactly that you CAN'T use a shitton of diffs of the same level or make a double spread (we've also treated most mapsets like this anyway, so it would be strange to start doing so out of the blue) (this doesn't imply it wouldn't be a good chance to do it anyway...)
Little
Well, there aren't any significant gaps even if we remove my Normal, but does removing my Normal improve the spread at all? I don't think so.
Topic Starter
Doormat

MrSergio wrote:

I wonder how far we can take this tho, since it doesn't specify exactly that you CAN'T use a shitton of diffs of the same level or make a double spread (we've also treated most mapsets like this anyway, so it would be strange to start doing so out of the blue) (this doesn't imply it wouldn't be a good chance to do it anyway...)
the difficulties do follow a consecutive order, and the ranking criteria is ambiguous on difficulties that are of the same star rating. i don't think the rules are being broken in this case.
VINXIS
yea i dont c how this set is rule breaking the rule just states that the diff names should b aligned with the sr which they r
ErunamoJAZZ
but what sense have 2 normals and 2 hards that feels like same...
It is boring

A better solution will be a Little's Advanced or something like this
VINXIS
nonsense ≠ boring

thts not rly a solution tho cuz theres no problem in the first place

doule spreads may b useless/lame to ppl but they rnt problematic
Topic Starter
Doormat
explained this in game, but posting here for context as well.

the [Normal] and [Little's Normal] difficulties fundamentally have different rhythm and pattern designs. there are some places where they overlap, but the majority of the map is distinct from each other.

this is more apparent in the [Hard] and [Little's Hard] difficulties, since [Hard] introduces 1/4 beat distance spacing whereas [Little's Hard] doesn't.

overall, the difficulties are different enough from each other, and so the spread is acceptable.
_handholding
pentori denied my kds, why?

If you didn't know the context it was me point out 1/3 snaps and not have them be so strict with DS as to improve readability (overlapping objects that aren't 1/2 gaps are hard to read)
Pentori
spread exists so players of any level can enjoy a song, having the additional difficulties doesn't harm the mapset at all lol.

and kisses your post doesn't even look like a mod, u couldve had the context in the post itself and i wouldnt of denied

oh and qualified!
Topic Starter
Doormat
cheers, thanks karen and pentori :D/
xxdeathx
Underforest
congrats!
Gaia
Linada
e
Kalibe
wew grats
scanter
nice
SnowNiNo_
u didnt poke me for free mod
sa d :<
Sieg
brilliant
Anxient
something something something IRU YO!

yep i know the lyrics of this song yup yup
Metaku
Gratz Little for Qualify
DreaM117er
Graz :)
Monstrata
Honestly, it's kinda ironic that the song "hitorigoto" has a double spread and a tonne of diffs haha. Doesn't hitorigoto mean something like "talking to oneself / being alonef" or something? xD.

Grats, good jumps :D
Underforest

Monstrata wrote:

Doesn't hitorigoto mean something like "talking to oneself / being alone" or something? xD.
yes, it's the meaning. since it's translated to "soliloquy"
Agatsu
gratz!
scanter
nice
Asuka_-
gratz~
Topic Starter
Doormat
wa so many grats comments o: thanks >///<

SnowNiNo_ wrote:

u didnt poke me for free mod
sa d :<
next time ;)
Senko-san
Time for the ED now?
Xinying

Anxient wrote:

EightBitLoxs
StaR-sensei's insane
00:53:808 1
Can't tell where to go without sliderendcricle.
Little

EightBitLoxs wrote:

StaR-sensei's insane
00:53:808 1
Can't tell where to go without sliderendcricle.
That's your own problem for not having a sliderendcircle. lol
SnowNiNo_
100k plays looool
congratz doormap :>
Kawayi Rika
gz 口工动漫先生 moe :)
Topic Starter
Doormat

Kawayi Rika wrote:

gz 口工动漫先生 moe :)
o: thanks ><
Kingdookoo921
Not a bad map, was pretty painful to play tho.
Nghibro
PLS PLS PLS PLS SEND ME THE FULL PICTURE OF THE BACKGROUND OF THIS BEATMAP
sorry for caps :/
frozz
sagiri!
Surono
i shuld farm pp std again ,.
IAmRelapse
Doormat, do the ending this time. Gratz on the beatmap
SSH Thunderclap
Ew.
show more