forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sapphiire_old_1
i am getting tired of playing 'solo' Q alone i am looking for people to duo with , yes i know there is a osu! chatroom where i can ask , but that chatroom is dead so i am asking it over here so please add me on the euw server ign: SoG Tava thanks in advance
Blaziken

Jordan wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

just found out that scripting is a thing

shit like automatic perfect cs, automatic skillshot prediction, automatic orb-walking, script that dodges skillshots, spacebar to execute combo

went to the script site forum and saw people being proud of reaching high plat/diamond with scripts

??????
I've seen sivirs spellshield EVERY SINGLE thresh hook / blitz grab I've landed. Might be this? oO
However they might just be that good. o.o

SoG Tava wrote:

i am getting tired of playing 'solo' Q alone i am looking for people to duo with , yes i know there is a osu! chatroom where i can ask , but that chatroom is dead so i am asking it over here so please add me on the euw server ign: SoG Tava thanks in advance
I could play with you on weekends I guess.
tyrael6192

Blaziken wrote:

f i z i k
bot of legends has been around forever and it also doesnt really matter as this game is less about mechanics anyways so who cares,you get people who use that shit once in a lifetime
tyrael6192
yeah i've seen a cass bot like twice in the 2 years i've been playing

still, i'm pretty disappointed. for some naive reason i thought league would be free of this
Blaziken

tyrael6192 wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

For fuck sake I really wanted for this to not be a thing.
TKiller
I'd actually welcome being able to lane against a machine.
Sankaritarina

Vulf wrote:

Scripting has been a thing for years now it's just more common to run into now. Riot does nothing about it and has never really acknowledged it actually existing.
There was a huge banwave of script users a couple of months ago, they were instantly permabanned on all of their accounts.
Vulf

Sankaritarina wrote:

There was a huge banwave of script users a couple of months ago, they were instantly permabanned on all of their accounts.
Source? I have heard no such thing ever happening en masse. Only thing I've heard is people getting false banned for mouse macros, but that was like 4 years ago.
Sankaritarina

Vulf wrote:

Sankaritarina wrote:

Source? I have heard no such thing ever happening en masse. Only thing I've heard is people getting false banned for mouse macros, but that was like 4 years ago.
I'm gonna try to find a link but I'm not sure if the entire thread on reddit got removed.

People are still getting false banned for mouse macros, it happened to Wingofdeathx on his stream recently. xD
TKiller
By the way, latest patch made LoL stop recognising my F1 key which works just fine elsewhere.

I don't even know what could've caused this.
Sapphiire_old_1

Ffs just kill me why me 2 junglers troll team all my team was raging and i was like calm down and play def but no they just keep flaming and dieing i getting realy tired of this bronze league i am in it for like 2years and every time i play with those kids ffs man come one i just dont get it how do i carry those games like thats impossible how can i carry a game 1vs5 every single time if you realy need to carry every single game 1vs5 well then i realy suck at this game and i might aswell stop playing it before i get insane
TKiller
I found bronze really easy if you jungle. Maybe you should try too.

Had games with afks and people just outright feeding and doing stupid shit but mostly won even those.
Sapphiire_old_1
sigh same thing again was 6/0 in lane with renekton and could easely 1vs2 the enemy top laner and jungler and even then my team always died 4vs 3 to to point that the enemy lb one shotted me and i coudent carry anny more sigh ...

TKiller wrote:

I found bronze really easy if you jungle. Maybe you should try too.
i tried jungle with wukong and pantheon but that doesent work i saw vids from trick2g where he says fuck your team in bronze get ahead and splitpush i do that but it just dont work honestly bronze = retards when i splitpush i tell my team every time not to fight just keep them bussy and play safe but yeah they never listen to me they say just play do your best and you will get out of bronze its been over 2years now and every game i do my verry best every single game , i always tell my team not to give up ect , i never flame (in game) but still i am in bronze, i just don't know what i am doing wrong
BrokenArrow
If it cheers you up, let me tell you Silver and Gold are exactly the same, if not worse.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

If it cheers you up, let me tell you Silver and Gold are exactly the same, if not worse.
Actually thats pretty depressing to hear
TKiller
I wouldn't say silver and gold are the same as bronze. Can't kinda put it into words at the moment, but I disagree.

If I had to name division tiers based on my own experience, it'd go like: Bronze - incompetence, Silver - ignorance, Gold - clumsiness, Platinum - hatred, mid-low Diamond - apathy.

I know I'm being very vague here, and there are blurred lines between divisions, but point stands.
Sapphiire_old_1

See this happens when my team isent full retard then i can easely carry also i am 6/0 with nidalee in ranked maybe i should main her cause honestly i am doing a great job with her
BrokenArrow
well it's pretty hard not to
Vulf
If you want to hard carry as a top laner you need to play something that can split push very well, snowballs, or take teleport and make plays. Half the time getting fed in that lane isn't good enough.

Jungle is definitely the best role if you want a lot of influence on your team.

or

Not being mean, but it's possible that bronze is your skill level. Also stop blaming your losses purely on your team. I suggest getting lolrecorder or baronreplays and watching your games to see what you can improve on.
TKiller
Well, like I was saying few days ago, some games you just can't win when your team drags you down so hard it's unbearable.

But in bronze specifically people struggle at closing games, I had some with enemy team having more than 30 kills lead and still won those stalling at some point.

Of course, it won't happen every time but in the big picture it should be possible in a plenty of matches that seem lost.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I suggest getting lolrecorder or baronreplays and watching your games to see what you can improve on.
Does Lolrecorder work? I got it a patch or two ago and it kept making my game crash as the loading screen would try and load. =s
(I assume it works with any OS?)

TKiller wrote:

But in bronze specifically people struggle at closing games
I'd agree with this. Was in Bronze last season and I found that happened reasonably often. I'm in Silver and find teams still struggle with this (myself included).
TKiller
Soloq likes to struggle with closing games in general, it's just that in bronze it's that much of an issue and you can prolong games almost indefinitely given you're better than opponents.
GeeNX

BrokenArrow wrote:

Platinum and Diamond are the same, while you climb the ladder you notice few differences like

Jungler ganking top min ~ 10:
Bronze: 2vs1 noob, come 1vs1
Silver: Useless jungler, always good one enemy team
Gold: My jungler doesn't help me so I afk top, gl team
Platinum: Other lanes can push safe because jungler it's top
Diamond: Let's do drake, it's free (unless your adc prefers farm and you tank the drake so much and just end up in a disaster)

More or less, even though I've been never in bronze, but I believe it's something like that
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Does Lolrecorder work? I got it a patch or two ago and it kept making my game crash as the loading screen would try and load. =s
(I assume it works with any OS?)
I stopped using lolrecorder around the time summoners rift got it's first VU. Wouldn't work half the time and would crash me if it decided to work, but one of my friends still uses it and he says he rarely has problems with it.

I use baronreplays and it has never given me any problems. Here is a link if anyone is interested http://ahri.tw/en/

Why doesn't league have their own replay system yet? The one on the PBE works fine. It's kinda sad that games like Smite have a good replay system before it's even out of beta. Meanwhile league...
Witch Mercy
New varus skin! <3
He's so fun =w=
Zeraph
>completely disregarding Ryze being used top in previous seasons of professional play and still teams not having that much trouble with him unless they were just outclassed as a team
also
>referring to NA LCS like it's any good at all.
my sides.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Vulf
They are finally nerfing lifesteal quints. Not sure why it took them so long.
Glass

Zeraph wrote:

>completely disregarding Ryze being used top in previous seasons of professional play and still teams not having that much trouble with him unless they were just outclassed as a team
also
>referring to NA LCS like it's any good at all.
my sides.
>implying previous seasons are any indication of current balance(read: CURRENT balance)
>LELELE DAE KR > EU > NA? XDDDDDDDDDDD
>mfw this moron still thinks competitive play applies to solo queue thus Ryze top is not ridiculous. LOL JUST 5MAN GANK RYZE AT 10 MINS LIKE SKT1K AND HE'S NOT AN ISSUE :^)

based retard
Vulf
If I could play solo queue like pre-made 5's then I'd probably do it more often.
P r o m i s e s

BRBP wrote:

Our Caitlyn started flaming everyone when we lost an inhib. We asked her why she was in top lane instead of helping us:
"I am farming, not looking at radar lol. Why don't you noobs ping if there is a teamfight?".

Silver is fun.
Unfortunately, I have the exact same problem.
Aoriki

BRBP wrote:

Our Caitlyn started flaming everyone when we lost an inhib. We asked her why she was in top lane instead of helping us:
"I am farming, not looking at radar lol. Why don't you noobs ping if there is a teamfight?".
It's the same with any normal/rank game. You run into those people who just give up too quickly and with no hope in winning the game. Which causes them to lose for the rest of us. Hell, I've come cross those type of people in a normal and they just continue to feed since it's 'our fault' we're losing....
GeeNX
I don't know if you already saw this, but this video is awesome xd

TKiller

Vulf wrote:

They are finally nerfing lifesteal quints. Not sure why it took them so long.
Gonna hurt me a bit. I use them a lot as whole 3 set.
Sapphiire_old_1

GeeNX wrote:

I don't know if you already saw this, but this video is awesome xd

hehe awsome #respect for the dude
BrokenArrow

14 minutes game, magic pen wins games :D
Vulf

TKiller wrote:

Gonna hurt me a bit. I use them a lot as whole 3 set.
They needed to be nerfed awhile back, but idk about now since they are no where near as big of a problem as they used to be. That would be like them deciding to nerf Mundo when he is already being phased out of top lane due to indirect nerfs.

I do like the rune changes for the most part though. Armor seals will still pretty much be the same since they buffed champions base armor by 4. Flat health seals might be worth picking up against certain lane matchups now.
Dumie
New patch, R.I.P. Kassadins :DDDD
P r o m i s e s
Rune nerfs lol.
League of Late Game Tanks.
show more